Thread: ultraEvie

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I was LOVING this mod until the E_7 update. Seems that they found a wat to block it. I keep getting an error window claiming that the program has to close due to an irregular activity.
    Am I the only one getting the message?
    I could give a rat's @$$ about right or wrong. Good and evil exist only to define each other and guilt. If you're gonna judge, prepare to hear the gavel strike against you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaRubba View Post
    I was LOVING this mod until the E_7 update. Seems that they found a wat to block it. I keep getting an error window claiming that the program has to close due to an irregular activity.
    Am I the only one getting the message?
    No it's just you everything works just fine.. There was never a patch.. No content update with all new maps skills and items.. Naw, everything works just fine still you are doing something wrong..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks for the reply nunya. Getting a Runtime C++ error. Gotta work backwards to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
    I could give a rat's @$$ about right or wrong. Good and evil exist only to define each other and guilt. If you're gonna judge, prepare to hear the gavel strike against you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks for the reply nunya. Getting a Runtime C++ error. Gotta work backwards to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
    Wow you really took me seriously?

I suggest you look around at other posts made today and get a grip on what's going on..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lmao Nunya...that was just plain mean. Some people just can tell if someone is being SARCASTIC online since you can see any FACIAL expressions. >_>

Anyway you are still top of my respect list :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
    Lmao Nunya...that was just plain mean. Some people just can tell if someone is being SARCASTIC online since you can see any FACIAL expressions. >_>

Anyway you are still top of my respect list :P
    lol well I thought this part:
    No content update with all new maps skills and items.
    would reveal my heavy sarcasm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    yeah... sorry. I have to agree with Niomieshon, without voice, I have to take content at face value. Been reading through forums since 10:30pm Pacific Time last night. I am uber-noobish at this still, and just trying to educate myself in modding/hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    yeah... sorry. I have to agree with Niomieshon, without voice, I have to take content at face value. Been reading through forums since 10:30pm Pacific Time last night. I am uber-noobish at this still, and just trying to educate myself in modding/hacks.
    Lol well sorry to be so mean.. The scoop is this: New version, old hfs mods won't work. You need to use the ones that specifically say they work on "ep7"(episode 7).

Thanks
    I enjoy the obscene amounts of obscenity used in your obscene HFS mod. Going to obscenely abuse the obscene amounts of damage and the obscene buff and transformation durations.
    Last edited by hakuzilla; 05-19-2011 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuzilla View Post
    I enjoy the obscene amounts of obscenity used in your obscene HFS mod. Going to obscenely abuse the obscene amounts of damage and the obscene buff and transformation durations.
    You would, if it worked in episode 7... lawl... It never ends...

Thanks
    Tis a shame it no longer does work. But I had to post when I read through your description.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuzilla View Post
    Tis a shame it no longer does work. But I had to post when I read through your description.
    Well ezBossX_ep7 works, it's pretty sexy too... Plenty of obscene overkill damage lol..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Of the three files in the compilation,
    82D37C6D807FEE130E5FF1ED6169B8F7038CE4FB.hfs
    286FE9924483F382029EF68BA6C260B3C2563BF9.hfs and
    763FD8F12D3D013194261D98B4AEF0FB0F6FBA1B.hfs
    it appears that only the second file no longer works. It is causing the runtime C++ error message which precedes the program closure. As far as why or how to remedy the situation... not sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Of the three files in the compilation,
    82D37C6D807FEE130E5FF1ED6169B8F7038CE4FB.hfs
    286FE9924483F382029EF68BA6C260B3C2563BF9.hfs and
    763FD8F12D3D013194261D98B4AEF0FB0F6FBA1B.hfs
    it appears that only the second file no longer works. It is causing the runtime C++ error message which precedes the program closure. As far as why or how to remedy the situation... not sure.
    I would not attempt to use the old hfs.. The code in them has changed to accommodate the new additions to the game. Such as skills, items, bosses, maps, monsters etc... That is why it gives you errors (the second file especially because it is the database file the game is trying to request info on startup that is missing). Using the other files would probably work but you would likely end up with errors at different points of the game, maybe even character fucking up bugs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

BubbaRubba (05-19-2011)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345