Happy
    My ping didn't change. :/
    Scammed by shizzLe- and khang123321

Trusted People/Cool People:
    Coolbeans2
    jtjtjtjtjt
    cryUltra.

Thanks
    This is BEYOND wrong. You want your priority at high, it set's all other programs at a lower priority. It's common sense, you are playing Crossfire, at the moment ITS YOUR MAIN PRIORITY. So you set it to high, it will not change your ping at all and that is literally the dumbest thing I have heard on ping so far. Ping has to do with how long it takes for packages(COmputer data) to go to the source and back. The further you are from the source(Server) the higher your ping is. Ping DOES NOT cause all lag. FPS(Frames per second) is the main cause of lag. If you are anything below 60fps everything is a "Slideshow" It is not BUTTER SMOOTH GAMEPLAY. anything under 30 you will be lagging.

That download and upload speed though! LOL This is on a bad day too (;

How to lower your ping and raise your FPS(THE REAL WAY, Basic & Advanced) : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-advanced.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to boltspins For This Useful Post:

corssa (04-22-2013)

Thanks
    my ping is like 1-2 if i do that will it go to 0 ? xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Works for me thx.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiss2013 View Post
    my ping is like 1-2 if i do that will it go to 0 ? xD
    If you actually want TRUE HELP with your ping pm me. I'll make a thread on this sometime this week. This thread is so wrong it's disgusting lmao. It's like saying "Hey, TURN ON YOUR WIFI FOR EVERY ELECTRONIC IN YOUR HOUSE. IT WILL SPEED UP YOUR PC!" it's just as ignorant as that statement.

That goes for anyone else that wants some help, I will go over daily/weekly and monthly things you can do to your pc, INSIDE AND OUT. Yes cleaning the pc itself will dramatically, D-R-A-M-A-T-I-C-A-L-L-Y Help your pc. Dust in the inside of your pc will cause your components to be sluggish and even make them fail. Also taking care of your pc helps so much.
    Last edited by boltspins; 04-16-2013 at 08:16 PM.

How to lower your ping and raise your FPS(THE REAL WAY, Basic & Advanced) : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-advanced.html

7. The Following User Says Thank You to boltspins For This Useful Post:

corssa (04-22-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boltspins View Post
    If you actually want TRUE HELP with your ping pm me. I'll make a thread on this sometime this week. This thread is so wrong it's disgusting lmao. It's like saying "Hey, TURN ON YOUR WIFI FOR EVERY ELECTRONIC IN YOUR HOUSE. IT WILL SPEED UP YOUR PC!" it's just as ignorant as that statement.

That goes for anyone else that wants some help, I will go over daily/weekly and monthly things you can do to your pc, INSIDE AND OUT. Yes cleaning the pc itself will dramatically, D-R-A-M-A-T-I-C-A-L-L-Y Help your pc. Dust in the inside of your pc will cause your components to be sluggish and even make them fail. Also taking care of your pc helps so much.
    Please, do not insult my thread.
    Just GTFO if you dont like it. Bb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by boltspins View Post
    This is BEYOND wrong. You want your priority at high, it set's all other programs at a lower priority. It's common sense, you are playing Crossfire, at the moment ITS YOUR MAIN PRIORITY. So you set it to high, it will not change your ping at all and that is literally the dumbest thing I have heard on ping so far. Ping has to do with how long it takes for packages(COmputer data) to go to the source and back. The further you are from the source(Server) the higher your ping is. Ping DOES NOT cause all lag. FPS(Frames per second) is the main cause of lag. If you are anything below 60fps everything is a "Slideshow" It is not BUTTER SMOOTH GAMEPLAY. anything under 30 you will be lagging.
    you know so much about this o:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ˘hris. View Post
    Please, do not insult my thread.
    Just GTFO if you dont like it. Bb
    I'm not "insulting" your thread. Don't spew BULLSHIT at these kind people. They are trying to raise there fps and lower there ping NOT lower there fps and raise there ping. Don't get irritated because you do not know what you are talking about, i've been working on PC's for years and i'm on my 5th custom built pc. I just wrote a 7-8 hour tutorial on raising fps, so do not even start with me. I have NO PROBLEM with you helping, but AT LEAST know what you are talking about

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post

you know so much about this o:
    Thanks man, just trying to help.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boltspins For This Useful Post:

Barstarzz (04-23-2013),corssa (04-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I actually were like 'wtf? setting crossfire to low priority will actually help? well god damn. I'm such a dumbass.' after all...good thing @boltspins came.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    I actually were like 'wtf? setting crossfire to low priority will actually help? well god damn. I'm such a dumbass.' after all...good thing @boltspins came.
    Haha, thanks man. I'm very glad to help ^_^

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456