Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    Yes that is true, Inna. but being smart also leads to a better life. Working less and earning more. With a degree you can bank off very little work
    idrc enjoy life now

b4 ur old and its boring

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    yea i do enjoy life now
    but i get good grades also
    without trying i get a 3.5
    im just saying smarts account for alot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    who cares if your smart? o.O 80% of truly smart people just end up working for others just like any other regular person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Thats not true. If you work hard and actually try to acheive a goal you can be a CEO if you wanted to
    i mean my dad has been making parts for companies such as NASA and such for over 15 years
    in that time he became from a normal employee into the highest paid person at his job, behind the owner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

No one fell for your shit, except maybe 10 year old dumbasses. You are so stupid you try to fool the person who you get information from. Oh, I'm sorry you got 153 instead of 165, I was too busy not caring about a number a troll wrote, right? It's kind of sad that you think people would actually believe you made $300 a day? You couldn't even make $20 a day. Ok guys, here's my logic: "I'll make a fake hacking website **** website, SPAM WARROCK, AND profit!" Oh yeah, you are definitely going to scam with an verified account, or even better, I'll make so much money scamming and not get charged back! We both know MPGH makes more money than you have made in your life, and you know you don't make shit, you are nothing but a poor ****** with no life. That's why you were on 56k a while back, right? Yeah, your imaginary buyers are buying from you... Right? Of course this idiotic admin just owned your ass and your best response was total shit. You couldn't even defend your shit, you just picked and choose and looked like a total moron. Get a life dude, trust me, you will enjoy it more.
    Jesse. Jetamay.
    Both fell for it. So I guess your ability to see smart people fail, as you appointed both members as staff. Are you calling them retarded?
    And if you fail to see smartness, how can any of us trust that what you said about my intelligence was true? You have some fucked up reasoning.

Arun, you don't need to lie. It gets way too embarrassing... MPGH only receives $20 every once in awhile. VIP sale have been very slow lately. On top of that, you guys only make $10/day off of ads.
    If you don't trust what I say, then listen to jetamay. He worked with token, greg and me a few months back. He'll tell you that we actually made more money in one day than you make in 1 month.

Arun, enough with the lies. Even for a troll such as myself, it's way too embarrassing, considering that I was a mod here a few months ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Hyperion I have a question. What exactly are you talking about. How do you make money?
    I feel really noob asking haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hyperion I have a question. What exactly are you talking about. How do you make money?
    I feel really noob asking haha
    Arun pretty much said it.
    Thing is, it works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ahh I see. So this whole fight is whether or not your scams make more than MPGH does?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ahh I see. So this whole fight is whether or not your scams make more than MPGH does?
    Looks like it.

I'm getting tired of trolling arun.
    Well, back to AWE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Okay well depending on how well your scams are it could be possible. But then again i dont have a clue on how much MPGH actually makes
    and later then

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Jesse. Jetamay.
    Both fell for it. So I guess your ability to see smart people fail, as you appointed both members as staff. Are you calling them retarded?
    And if you fail to see smartness, how can any of us trust that what you said about my intelligence was true? You have some fucked up reasoning.

Arun, you don't need to lie. It gets way too embarrassing... MPGH only receives $20 every once in awhile. VIP sale have been very slow lately. On top of that, you guys only make $10/day off of ads.
    If you don't trust what I say, then listen to jetamay. He worked with token, greg and me a few months back. He'll tell you that we actually made more money in one day than you make in 1 month.

Arun, enough with the lies. Even for a troll such as myself, it's way too embarrassing, considering that I was a mod here a few months ago.
    Jesse is a dumbass. Jetamay is a dumbass. Congratulations, you obviously think stupid people are smart, way to look smart. Yeah, because only smart people are staff? Right, I mean it's so fucking complicated to make sure people are following rules. I mean all a Mod has to do is follow the rules too. If mods were smart, you'd never have been mod. NEVER. Which pretty much voids out your whole entire stupid paragraph.

MPGH only makes $20 every once in a while? HAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH you are so fucking stupid Hyperion. You have ABSOLUTELY NO UNDERSTANDING about websites. None, just shut the fuck up you stupid retard. Holy shit, you are SO FUCKING DUMB. That pretty much just sealed the deal. You don't even know how much VIP we got, moron. I'll give you a hint, we got over 30. So let's work some math out. 30 people paying $20 is = $600 a month, divided by 30 days in a month. Oh what's that? $20 a day? Imagine that. Fucking retard. I'm going to ask Jetamay for advice on how much you made? He has a really valuable forte to some companies, but anything other than that... He's almost as stupid as you. You are so stupid, you can't even grasp the amount MPGH makes, but you already feel that small inside.

Yeah it's embarrassing when a dumbass gets called out. Oh you were mod a few months back? Are you that stupid? Oh, that's right you were banned for a "few months." Oh yeah, and you haven't been mod for over a year. Nice brain you got there Einstein. I'd tell you the only reason you became mod, but you are already probably crying.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Arun that 600$ isnt including ADs right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    Yesterday night I was at my friend's house. 'Twas the usual Saturday night of massive game hacking/raging.
    Anyway, his mom came up to our room and asked us to clean the room up, because we made one hell of a mess.
    My friend tried to excuse himself by saying he needed to take a huge ass dump, so I was left all alone with his mom.

We started talking to each other and the subject of the conversation turned to the SATs.
    She asked me for my score and I told her I received a 2180 (Yes, this was my score).
    She gasped and said, "Well, you must just be good at taking exams", to which I later responded by saying, "You must have a good plastic surgeon."

I'm just curious, why do so many people deny the correlation between SAT scores and IQ?
    Besides the writing section, both the reading and math sections require shitloads of critical thinking, one of the traits of intelligence.

My guess is that people just don't want to admit that they're stupid.
    If only 5% of the human population can score 2000+ on the exam, then how would the rest of the exam takers (2000-) feel?
    You know how they feel? Like you when you don't get to the pron with any cute boy. Whut.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Arun that 600$ isnt including ADs right?
    LOL. No. Of course not. The dumbass couldn't even figure out that we had ads on MPGH which is our other source of revenue for MPGH. >_>

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Aaron leikz mudkipz.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast