Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
    this is not a myjad keylogger software, but an stealer - and a pretty crappy one at that it collects the saved passwords from the targets computer.

prime example of why not to use a main stream webbrowser and to never click remember my password.

if you are intrested in using this i suggest you research more, there are many more usefull tools freely avaible on the internet. such as istealer3 for example.
    A keylogger, also known as keystroke logging, is a program installed on your computer unbeknownst to you that logs all key strokes typed into your computer which is then viewed by a third party. Keyloggers are also capable of taking screen captures.
    And most importantly, learn the basics about what is the keylogger software.
    Last edited by millerbell; 08-22-2013 at 03:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Good Work very easy to understand sure it will help many people thanks.

Thanks
    please tell me how i send keylogger by mail or get my girlfriend's qq messenger password.

Thanks
    New link pls its not work :/

Thanks
    kaltebombel, You know this tut was created 2009.. Right?

Thanks
    Hello, so i want to try and keylog LoL passwords. I've tried a keylog file i made through Ardamax and it was successfully created, encrypted, and binded. Once i tried it out on my computer, it logged the basics, chat history (skype), browser history etc. Though it didn't log my LoL password. And it didn't send it to my ftp (drivehq), instead i had to go into the actual Ardamax program and the log was in the program, not my ftp.

As i said it didn't log my passwords either, not a single password except 1, that was the password to my Ardamax. Now i've tried injecting the keylogger into my brother's PC through a USB, and it won't send any logs to my drivehq, not even to the Ardamax program. When i was making the actual keylogger in Ardamax, i pressed the "Test" button and it worked, it sent me a test folder with a test file in the right directory, it worked perfectly fine.

I've set the keylogger to send me logs every 5 minutes. It's been 1 day... So how do i make it send logs to me correctly, and how do i make them log other peoples League Of Legends accounts? OF course i have to send them the file, make them open it by making it seem like it's a picture etc. Can i even log games such as LoL, Warframe, Steam, WoW etc? Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this, and hopefully to help me too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks for this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    You don't actually create the keylogger, rather this is for setting up.

Nevertheless, this is some good stuff. Thanks op.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567