Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the baller View Post
    yea i paid 20 bucks..WOOOW
    20 BUCKS.. omg, 1 sec. im hacing a heart attack. i paid 20 bucks for mpgh. oh oh oh omg it hurts.. oh shit even mpgh the ppl i paid the 20 bucks to is flaming me.. oh my lord!!! hehe sike. yea this effects about 1% of my life. good fight tho.. oh and yea 20 bucks is shit lol, search my coat u will prolly find enough to pay for the year.. yea im the loser, says you.. thats fine. u see, all that has been said = ? nuthing.. good answer.. so in the end.. i still win, like i said before GOOOOOOOD FIGHT. oh and i got a retail code from paying 20 bucks, and the retail gave me m60 + month membership, so it was worthit? yea it rlly was. thanks.. the score is now ... me - 1 you - i dont care . that excuse u gave is only for ppl who dont have money, and need a way to turn it into being a bad thing.. lmao. i cant make a hack, u keep tellin urself that. i cant make a hack, and u cant fuck any1, but urself.. so i still win.

.....WHAT? that's the dumbest argument ever. that's worse than giving a bum money, then saying "it was worth it". don't fucking say you can own people, you're just some fucking conceited asshole who think's he's all big because he's dumb enough to pay money (WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT'S 20 BUCKS, IT'S STILL FUCKING MONEY) for HACKING a fucking game. you know how long it takes to learn to have? 2 hours, at most. you're just a lazy fucking shit with no life.

you're soooo fucking retarded. anyone who goes down to "lol ur a fagget and ur jackingz off now" flames is just too fucking stupid to think up anything intelligent

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    .....WHAT? that's the dumbest argument ever. that's worse than giving a bum money, then saying "it was worth it". don't fucking say you can own people, you're just some fucking conceited asshole who think's he's all big because he's dumb enough to pay money (WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT'S 20 BUCKS, IT'S STILL FUCKING MONEY) for HACKING a fucking game. you know how long it takes to learn to have? 2 hours, at most. you're just a lazy fucking shit with no life.

you're soooo fucking retarded. anyone who goes down to "lol ur a fagget and ur jackingz off now" flames is just too fucking stupid to think up anything intelligent

once again this is 1 of those ppl with no money, and need a way to make having no money COOL. ur not cool sir. not in no way. this is irrelivant to this conversation. and this from the dood who said " your a loser " lmao.

Thanks
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/image_shar...drumset_d.html

this is my 6000 dollar drumset. i'm using my 2000 dollar computer (the cheap one, my other one is broken). i make about 40 dollars a day. i don't have a job. once again, you try to find flaws by stabbing thin air, and you turn out to be a douche. you're so stupid, that i feel almost overwhelmed. i honestly can't express the extent of you're idiocy in words, i'm sorry, but i can't

Thanks
    Baller, you're fucking stupid. Have you no idea how rich ace's family is? Trust me, I grew up with him, he's like a brother to me. I practically live at his house I'm over there so much. His dad is the president of the company that processes and packages all of your food you piece of shit.

Thanks
    All of yall shut up homo's. 600 fuckin dollar drum set.. congratulations. ur a bigger bitch than me.. u over here bitchin bout 20 bucks, and u got 600 dollars of shit? and a 2000 computer? ok, and? my cpu costs 300 bucks lol. im still on the SAME sites u, playin the SAME games u are, but when i walk outside i can drive MY CAR that u cant, which im not posting a pic cuase its NOT THAT SERIOUS. so we can sit here ant bitch like this all day.. and it still wouildnt matter 1 way or the other.. blah blah blah blah.. this is actually wasting good time of mine.. time is money, not in ur life but in mine it is.. so how about this.. since it really doesnt matter to me, what do we have to do to end this, im sick of this. enough bitchin, u have 23 hrs to spend on ur cpu today since u have no job. hey i do.. i have to go, so flame, rant. do whateva, but this is the last post. say u won, whateva.. just shut the fuck up lol..

Thanks
    all of this hassle and lil girl bitchin ova what? nuthin that really matters thats what.. next time ill just flame dukadooo in private lol.

Thanks
    All of yall shut up homo's. 600 fuckin dollar drum set.. congratulations. ur a bigger bitch than me.. u over here bitchin bout 20 bucks, and u got 600 dollars of shit? and a 2000 computer? ok, and? my cpu costs 300 bucks lol. im still on the SAME sites u, playin the SAME games u are, but when i walk outside i can drive MY CAR that u cant, which im not posting a pic cuase its NOT THAT SERIOUS. so we can sit here ant bitch like this all day.. and it still wouildnt matter 1 way or the other.. blah blah blah blah.. this is actually wasting good time of mine.. time is money, not in ur life but in mine it is.. so how about this.. since it really doesnt matter to me, what do we have to do to end this, im sick of this. enough bitchin, u have 23 hrs to spend on ur cpu today since u have no job. hey i do.. i have to go, so flame, rant. do whateva, but this is the last post. say u won, whateva.. just shut the fuck up lol..
    You honestly are the dumbest piece of shit in existence next to Gourav. We go to school and learn. We probably have a better education in our 13 years of schooling than you've gotten and how old are you? 18+? So what if we don't have jobs, we don't need them. We are fed on silver platters and your dumb ass has to work for it. Sure, I can respect the fact that you work for your money but I'd much rather sit here and flame idiots like you who try to start shit with people like us. And by people like us, I mean well educated, not people that wipe their ass with 20 dollar bills, which by the way, I practically do.

Thanks

....6000, you illiterate fuck. and no, i don't waste my life with games, i have a nicer car than you, i have a nicer house than you, i have a nicer life than you. and i'm 16. wow, you sure do suck. i don't spend 23 hours of my day on the computer, i have a life, clearly unlike you, if you pay for hacks for a fucking GAME. and what? you're pulling out? you started this. you tried to act all big, and I'M a nerd, and YOU'RE sick of this? next time, don't start shit, you fucking loser. go waste your life with your fucking shitty games and your fucking shitty hacks. i'm going to go play my drumset, drive my car (which is better than yours), and live my life. you're obviously an adult, seeing as you think having no job is strange. i was under the impression that you were a child, MAYBE 14. but alas, you further amaze me with your incredible lack of intelligence, mister "baller". fine, don't post after me, that just shows you;re a fucking coward. running away from someone ON THE FUCKING INTERNET. THAT'S pretty sad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    You honestly are the dumbest piece of shit in existence next to Gourav. We go to school and learn. We probably have a better education in our 13 years of schooling than you've gotten and how old are you? 18+? So what if we don't have jobs, we don't need them. We are fed on silver platters and your dumb ass has to work for it. Sure, I can respect the fact that you work for your money but I'd much rather sit here and flame idiots like you who try to start shit with people like us. And by people like us, I mean well educated, not people that wipe their ass with 20 dollar bills, which by the way, I practically do.
    ppl like you. you mean lil girl sissy's? ur still bitchin lmao.. are u a girl irl? my girlfriend dont even bitch this much.

Thanks
    ppl like you. you mean lil girl sissy's? ur still bitchin lmao.. are u a girl irl? my girlfriend dont even bitch this much.
    reply to him, but you won't reply to me? pussy. and again, with the "lil girl sissy" thing. THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING DIPSHIT. it just drops you further down the vast well of idiocy

Thanks
    reply to him, but you won't reply to me? pussy. and again, with the "lil girl sissy" thing. THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING DIPSHIT. it just drops you further down the vast well of idiocy
    I read this and clapped my hands.. good post. u brought this whole arguement to a end with this.. nicely done. for the 5th? consecutive post's uve make a comment about brains.. that was original. i have no comback for that 1 lol. good job. well u win with that 1. ima go have a life now.. cya

like i said b4 this has no meaning, besides raising my post count which still means nuthing.

Thanks
    I read this and clapped my hands.. good post. u brought this whole arguement to a end with this.. nicely done. for the 5th? consecutive post's uve make a comment about brains.. that was original. i have no comback for that 1 lol. good job. well u win with that 1. ima go have a life now.. cya
    you just concluded by yourself that you DON'T have a life. sorry, but you're just an idiot. and you can't piss me off (this is the internet btw), so don't try.

Thanks
    I'm surprised someone like you even has a girlfriend. What am I bitching about, how much better my education is than yours? How much better my life is than yours? Brother, I'm not bitching. I'm bragging. All in the name of putting you down.

Thanks
    he has a girlfriend? doubt that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    he has a girlfriend? doubt that
    ROFL @ the loneley fobblet xD

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast