Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by -TwEaK View Post

Teach

Name: Mike

Course: Introduction to C++

Qualifications: I iz pr0 h4ckz0r... Nah been
    programming since 9, and making C++ Apps for my dad's Physics & Astronomy office for about 4 months now handling data collection, organization, and interpretation. I have released hacks on my old account, and been trying to help in the CA source code section.

Proof Of Qualifications: Too lazy to get links, you know me.

Link To MPGH VM Page: Click on my name and then click View Public Profile...

Availability: 1-2 hours a week on Saturday's and Sundays, could possibly have time in the weekday.

Note to Nextgen: Told you I would be willing to teach, so I would LOVE to teach introduction to C++, and feel that the time has come to contribute hugely. Me and why06 can teach two different courses so we can have 18 in the introductory field. I vote for Wesley at advanced C++... I request no pay, just the fealing of helping other people would be great. Please note users in this class should have VC++ 2008 Express Edition. It is the best IMO for practical purposes...
    I request no pay, just the fealing of helping other people would be great.
    Honor, This Makes You Honor!

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    My lessons will be done with MSVC++ 2008, 2010 is too bad
    Yep, I'm in Windows XP 32-Bit, it sucks!
    When I was in Windows 7 64-bit, it was great!
    :O
    Kinda confused!?
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 12-02-2010 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Wow, so formal and neat, well organized, I would've joined but too busy.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diminished For This Useful Post:

ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ (12-02-2010),NextGen1 (12-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
    Wow, so formal and neat, well organized, I would've joined but too busy.
    Sign up for a class, and if you are too busy, just sit out a lesson. Maybe we could record lessons for you... All people are urged to get as much out of this as they want.

Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    Honor, This Makes You Honor!
    Honor, pride, feeling of helpfulness, and most importantly, I just have always loved teaching things and explaining them... This gonna be so epic

[IMG]https://i186.photobucke*****m/albums/x253/Rypleys/MNC/biohazard2.jpg[/IMG]

MPGH in 5 words:

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    1 in a million community

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (12-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Sign up for a class, and if you are too busy, just sit out a lesson. Maybe we could record lessons for you... All people are urged to get as much out of this as they want.

Honor, pride, feeling of helpfulness, and most importantly, I just have always loved teaching things and explaining them... This gonna be so epic

Nice to see that MPGH haz really mature guys who can teach others how to code

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ Tweak

Proof Of Qualifications: Too lazy to get links, you know me.
    Keep in mind that I am being very picky about instructors, and everything matters.
    Telling me you are too lay to get links MAY tell me your lesson plans will be lacking.

I need devotion to all aspects.

@ Number of classes. I will be limiting the classes to 1 class per topic (for now) , this needs room to grow, and adding too much at once may negate that.

@ the IDE, the call is that of the instructors chosen. Just be sure to email all your students (when I am done with placement) to make sure they have the prerequisites for each class.

@ Money, OBVS, NO teacher will ask for compensation. These are Free courses.

Also, as a note, it is always best to teach in the newest environment, I still would recommended framework 4.0 (in fact, I Insist)

There are a lot of great new features in 4.0 and they should be addressed (especially tuple)
    Last edited by NextGen1; 12-02-2010 at 02:20 PM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Finally some productive idea

Quote Originally Posted by learn
    Name: Carl
    Course: Intro to developing C++ (VS2010), Advanced Visual Basic (VS2010)
    Reason: I would like to get on higher level of dev :] so I needz your help
    Last edited by House; 12-02-2010 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I think you are missing somethings -tweak-

A. They can always join another time.
    B. Users who have 2 absences will be dismissed and a new member granted permission to enter (granted they can do the catch up work)
    C. Without fail , ALL classes will be recorded.

These will be used later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post

I think you are missing somethings -tweak-

A. They can always join another time.
    B. Users who have 2 absences will be dismissed and a new member granted permission to enter (granted they can do the catch up work)
    C. Without fail , ALL classes will be recorded.

These will be used later.
    What do you mean with "recorded"?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @ Tweak

Keep in mind that I am being very picky about instructors, and everything matters.
    Telling me you are too lay to get links MAY tell me your lesson plans will be lacking.

I need devotion to all aspects.

@ Number of classes. I will be limiting the classes to 1 class per topic (for now) , this needs room to grow, and adding too much at once may negate that.
    I'm currently working on my menu base, so I don't have time to sort for posts. And all my useful posts were on meh old account.

As of the only one per class, I think that for the more popular topics like beginner C++, 2 or 3 teachers will be needed. I could also teach a Programmers Logic one time seminar. I just want to contribute, in any way shape or form. As soon as you tell me that I'm a teacher, I'll make my lesson plan right away, along with programming problems, and lesson plans. Homework will be assigned in my class, but only if you want to get better. So yea I just want to be a teacher in some way. As long as I'm making a difference, I'm happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

I could also teach the "Hello World C++"
    Last edited by ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ; 12-02-2010 at 02:33 PM.

MPGH in 5 words:

1 in a million community

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ Recorded.

The instructors actions will be digitally recoded (no diffident then crating a tutorial video online) those recordings will be used later.

I'm currently working on my menu base, so I don't have time to sort for posts. And all my useful posts were on meh old account.
    Taken into consideration.

As of the only one per class, I think that for the more popular topics like beginner C++, 2 or 3 teachers will be needed.
    For the time being I would like to limit the number of classes held per topic to 1. No offense but no one here is a teacher, the work load is tremendous (more then you may think)

~ You will have to submit a lesson plan to me once a week.
    ~ You should stick to the lesson plan to assure that each student is learnign the same content.

As this grows I will add more classes and more concurrent classes. I run a business, this is somewhat simplistic for me to setup, however I need you to trust that I am heading in the right direction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    @ Recorded.

The instructors actions will be digitally recoded (no diffident then crating a tutorial video online) those recordings will be used later.

Taken into consideration.

For the time being I would like to limit the number of classes held per topic to 1. No offense but no one here is a teacher, the work load is tremendous (more then you may think)

~ You will have to submit a lesson plan to me once a week.
    ~ You should stick to the lesson plan to assure that each student is learnign the same content.

As this grows I will add more classes and more concurrent classes. I run a business, this is somewhat simplistic for me to setup, however I need you to trust that I am heading in the right direction.
    Oh so da teachers will record themself?!
    Or just their Desktop?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    Oh so da teachers will record themself?!
    Or just their Desktop?
    Just the actions of the seminar.

I explained all this already

The system and site is almost complete. When it is I will post the link and still gathering information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @NextGen, no offense taken, just wanna be a part of this, teaching stuff. I'm thinking that since demand for Beginner C++ is high, Why06 and I should each teach a live seminar once a week on a different day, so people can get live help for the topic. If I was picked for the job, I would coordinate with Why06 to make our lesson plans identical, or almost identical.

I want to major in Computer Developement, so as Wesley mentioned to me, teaching this would go really good on my resume... Yea just consider my ideas...

MPGH in 5 words:

1 in a million community

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Just the actions of the seminar.

I explained all this already

The system and site is almost complete. When it is I will post the link and still gathering information.
    Gonna wait for ma teacher, so I can learn C++ (Advanced)!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (12-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @NextGen, no offense taken, just wanna be a part of this, teaching stuff. I'm thinking that since demand for Beginner C++ is high, Why06 and I should each teach a live seminar once a week on a different day, so people can get live help for the topic. If I was picked for the job, I would coordinate with Why06 to make our lesson plans identical, or almost identical.

I want to major in Computer Developement, so as Wesley mentioned to me, teaching this would go really good on my resume... Yea just consider my ideas...
    I'll finish the list and consider 2 classes.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

Blubb1337 (12-02-2010)

Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast