Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Same situation with me but he has mules that I need extremely bad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prisim View Post
    I can confirm this, submitted to scammer grave.

Used stolen CC's to purchase items, got all transactions and account locked by PP's fraud department. Called paypal twice about this, the PP agent told me today on the phone that there was only 1% chance I would get my money back by the way the account was locked. recover some mules, but stole a total of about 60 items from me.
    Damn that's crazy. Thanks for the info

Thanks
    I can confirm this, submitted to scammer grave.

Used stolen CC's to purchase items, got all transactions and account locked by PP's fraud department. Called paypal twice about this, the PP agent told me today on the phone that there was only 1% chance I would get my money back by the way the account was locked. recover some mules, but stole a total of about 60 items from me.
    Who used stolen CC's to purchase items?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hokko View Post
    mpg vortex I guess

Thanks
    Why no one reported him in the scammer grave?
    No idea .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hokko For This Useful Post:

Royce (07-25-2013)

Thanks

Why some members who was scammed did not report the scammers in scammer grave?
    It lets the scammers have chances to scam other people.
    Scammer Grave - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    I have no idea too.

Posted in Scammers Grave before I posted here. Attached images to post, was asked to upload to imgur, doing that now. I waited because I was trying to find out more from PP to see if he charged back or if paypal put the funds on hold. Didn't get all of the items back and PP informed me that I had no chance of getting my money back, so now I'm posting.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

According to him: someone paid him with stolen CC's, and he used that money to pay other people. PP locked his accounts when he was transferring money from a shell PP account to his real PP account.

According to Paypal: transactions were put on hold by the fraud department and they were being investigated. When things like this happen, it's usually due to (cc)fraud. Investigation is underway, could take 30 days to complete their investigation, when holds are initiated by the fraud department it's usually a bad thing, only about 1% chance of me getting my money back.

I've heard from other people that he was using a list of stolen cc's to buy realm gold, don't know if this is true or not. The only reason I figure he was using stolen cc's is from what the paypal agent told me on the phone and him using 2 paypal accounts(his words). He has not given anything back, I had the option to take back my mules, but he took everything that was not soulbound.

Submitted to scammer grave, I'll let the minions decide what to do.

Things to know about trading on here for cash:
    1. Vouches don't mean shit on this forum
    2. NEVER, and I mean NEVER accept payment for virtual goods from Paypal, only use western union or Dwolla. Although they advertize everywhere that paypal can be used for virtual goods, there is 0 seller protection, they will always side with the buyer(this is straight from the phone rep for PP)
    3. OMM are great, but like I said, if you use paypal it dosn't matter

10. The Following User Says Thank You to prisim For This Useful Post:

Royce (07-26-2013)

Thanks
    Posted in Scammers Grave before I posted here. Attached images to post, was asked to upload to imgur, doing that now. I waited because I was trying to find out more from PP to see if he charged back or if paypal put the funds on hold. Didn't get all of the items back and PP informed me that I had no chance of getting my money back, so now I'm posting.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

According to him: someone paid him with stolen CC's, and he used that money to pay other people. PP locked his accounts when he was transferring money from a shell PP account to his real PP account.

According to Paypal: transactions were put on hold by the fraud department and they were being investigated. When things like this happen, it's usually due to (cc)fraud. Investigation is underway, could take 30 days to complete their investigation, when holds are initiated by the fraud department it's usually a bad thing, only about 1% chance of me getting my money back.

I've heard from other people that he was using a list of stolen cc's to buy realm gold, don't know if this is true or not. The only reason I figure he was using stolen cc's is from what the paypal agent told me on the phone and him using 2 paypal accounts(his words). He has not given anything back, I had the option to take back my mules, but he took everything that was not soulbound.

2. NEVER, and I mean NEVER accept payment for virtual goods from Paypal, only use western union or Dwolla. Although they advertize everywhere that paypal can be used for virtual goods, there is 0 seller protection, they will always side with the buyer(this is straight from the phone rep for PP)
    Will "He"(Who is he?) be jailed?

So many Pronoun "he" .
    (Who is he?)

Thanks
    Will "He"(Who is he?) be jailed?

So many Pronoun "he" .
    (Who is he?)
    mpg vortex.

Thanks

I aplogize; I gave him some gold and he got out of hand. If he isn't already raided for transferring thousands of dollars, I'll take care of him.

Thanks
    Ehm i have give a People give s 50$ ugc and he dont have give me the items

He have give me Screen from the items and yes his Skype Name is; akagabby
    I want some help when who can help me add me in Skype Popa.patrick
    Ty
    And his Ing Name are Priide
    Last edited by jeffrey113; 07-26-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Add screenshots please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    @Hycca I havent raided shit. I didnt use that method on my main. I put like $100 on a mule. Whoopity fucking doo.

Thanks
    GodlyJman just scammed me for a 20$ UGC. I can provide screen caps.

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast