Thanks

Making custom items for cubeworld

So I know you can change models and all of that and I know about using cheat engine to spawn items. I was trying to implement a way to make custom models for weapons without replace existing models for that weapon. I want to do this for two reasons: 1. When I keep trying to spawn in a custom long sword model I made, which I used to overwrite the iron-longsword3.cub, I cannot get it because there are so many different models and no definite way to just get mine. 2. I would rather not replace these files because i don't want to effect the game itself, i just want a few cool items for myself. Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by cadams77 View Post
    So I know you can change models and all of that and I know about using cheat engine to spawn items. I was trying to implement a way to make custom models for weapons without replace existing models for that weapon. I want to do this for two reasons: 1. When I keep trying to spawn in a custom long sword model I made, which I used to overwrite the iron-longsword3.cub, I cannot get it because there are so many different models and no definite way to just get mine. 2. I would rather not replace these files because i don't want to effect the game itself, i just want a few cool items for myself. Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone.
    It currently isn't possible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cadams77 View Post
    Yes you would have to edit the game files pretty sure and at the moment that is currently impossible only editing of current ones is possible atm.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig