Thanks

I think it's kinda silly how nobody has realized this...[Duping tricks]

But yeah, you can have multiple entities hanging on the vault if you utilize the vault entrance within the guild hall as well as the nexus. You could do this with only one, but it's much easier using the guild hall and nexus.

So basically, you open two windows. Ones hanging for nexus one's in the nexus. Get window A (active) hanging for guild hall, while B appears at nexus. Open another window (C) that's hanging for nexus. Whenever C displays red text, send B to the guild hall. It doesnt matter if A or B becomes active. Then, whenever both inactive windows show Connecting!, get your active hanging for vault.

Rinse repeat. Here's an example of the result: https://imgur.com/QRqLV

So, I'm not exactly sure what benefits this implies, but I believe it will increase the chance of getting a successful dupe since (if done correctly) both A and B (hanging on vault from guild hall) should be NEARLY perfectly synchronized. Emphasis on NEARLY. The small difference in timing between those two could give you a bit of an extra chance to get a successful dupe.

Maybe if you create enough entities hanging on vault, the server will screw up and allow two of them in because something similar has happened to me before. After you get two entities in the vault I'd imagine all sorts of shenanigans would be possible.

I'd like to know where you guys will take this.

Daneruu, out.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

A bit more testing. Successfully turned 1 def pot into 7. Here's a screenie of the last run-through I did: imgur: the simple image sharer

As you can see, I missed the Connected! Message on one of the screens, but the hit screen B with perfect timing thanks to the small difference in timing. Because of that, dupe was a success.

IMPORTANT: Always aim to land the Connected! message on the inactive window that displays it first for the best chance at success.

You can do this with as many windows as you want (I went up to 6, but only tested it with that sprite wand. It worked and I just gave the extra to some lvl 12 priest lol), but they become VERY hard to manage EXTREMELY fast. And it also takes forever to set up. Just 3 windows is enough of a handicap for me and doesn't take too long to set up. I managed to get dupes 3/5 times whenever I used 3 windows.

I would imagine as you get more windows, the dupe becomes easier. After 10 or so you'd probably have to be a vegetable or something to miss it. I can't really say what will happen with so many windows though. There's always a chance something could go wrong. Also it would probably take 5+ minutes to set up 10 windows just for one try. Seems too long to me. For those of you who are having huge problems getting dupes to work, go ahead and try using 4+ windows if you want. Don't whine at me if something goes wrong though.

Also, if you just want to test using huge numbers of windows, AS LONG AS YOU NEVER TAKE SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR VAULT IT WONT BE DELETED! So if you just want to practice with multiple windows, I'd suggest just make a mule and flood the market with Energy Staffs until you're comfy with the process.
    Last edited by Daneruu; 09-05-2012 at 05:37 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daneruu For This Useful Post:

E%RYHethaetheth (07-26-2015),ZkT (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    u are awesome, duped worked first two tries

Thanks
    From what I have seen, this will have no positive effect and will take longer to set up.

Only one client can connect at a time, so the client that is slightly further ahead connecting will connect. The other client will just stay connecting/failing. If your timing is off for that first client, then it will fail, the second one doesn't jump in.

If the clients aren't synced up connecting, then you will not know which connection message to go on, so chances are you will fail more dupes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    10/10 so far, but my account just went "under maintenance" might be what they implemented into system

Thanks
    Hard to set up, done this before, but has a few benefits. Higher chance of success, but the time it takes to set up makes it not worth it IMO.