Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Xbox 360 Softmod?

Hey, i have an OLD xbox 360, i dont wanna pay for Xbox live and i would love to play Game's for Free! dont care to play online, just the games them self! What do i download and how do i get a tutorial to softmod my 360? Please help!

Thanks
    I don't think you can. An actual mod (a physical modification) will be needed. You've got options like x360key, which means you'll be able to load .iso files onto a USB, but that requires a shop to actually mod your box, and it's dependent on the DVD drive your xbox has.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What are my other Options other then paying to get my xbox 360 Modded? any kinda software i can use. and how does it work? do i run a boot disk on my 360, and then burn DVD's for games? or do i put the ISO of the game on my 360 HD? Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Bump! please! still need alittle info

Thanks
    You can't just softmod it and be able to run .iso files. If that was a plausibility, it would've happened about seven years ago. Just bite the bullet, get the hard mod. It's the only option as far as I can see.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Alright, Thanks. i guess i can look up some hardmod websites. anyone you might point me to?

Thanks
    uh, assuming you're in the states, there's a lot of places, but considering i'm from australia, i don't know them. just have a google around, you'll figure it out. just don't get scammed

Thanks

Exclamation Softmod

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDagger View Post
    Alright, Thanks. i guess i can look up some hardmod websites. anyone you might point me to?
    Don't listen to the other guy, the original jtag was a soft mod. using an ORIGINAL (non "classic" version) of peter jackson's King Kong for the xbox 360 you can use a programming eror and install linux to run files like a computer, then you can edit pretty much any game (this is where the JTAG got started) Sorry for the newb not giving you correct info, had to create an account to fix this.
    by the way there are 3 different "softmod" ways. look them up. Or just type in Xbox 360 King Kong Exploit tutorial.