Thanks

Tera Rising - MultiClient

Requesting a program or technique for Multiclient on Tera Rising Online.

Multiclient would be very useful for a few reasons.

• You could have a priest there to buff you, And with some macro knowledge you could have them auto heal you while fighting.
    • More storage, Even if you just afk the second account you can pick more items up now, Meaning you can kill more Bams.
    • You could have more gather points and more accounts running, Making a macro to auto mine some xermetal ore would be easy.
      All you need to do is have them stand near an ore that does not have mobs around it, And have a macro press F over and over.(Note that Gods Tears are our main goal, Although the ore itself is included.) With about 4-8 accounts assuming we could run all of them at once, You would make about 16k - 32k in 2 hours AFK.(I made 4k in 2 hours with 1 account auto mining.) Then you would run out of points. Not only is this a substantial amount of money, it could be made all AFK every day in just a couple hours. All you need is a little macro knowledge and that is not much to ask for. (The amount made will vary server to server, My server is Lake of Tears.)

I guess there isn't really any more impacting reasons for the need of this, However the Mining point I have made is pretty substantial. Considering that a good gaming computer may be able to run double the accounts at once, Doubling the estimated Gold per 2 hours.

People will naturally think that because we are mining Xermetal, that we need to be around levels 50-60, And cannot go AFK because you will be killed. Well you are wrong. Finding ores that are away from mobs is easy and I have proved/found my own. Using the channel system you can multiply that ore. The ores respawn every 27-30 seconds, Meaning you get 120 per hour or use 1200 Gathering points per hour and that is just for 1 account. (Being able to use a macro and switch channels, You can get 180 ores per Hour.)
    Last edited by luridftw33; 08-21-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Thanks
    Found out all you need to do to open multiple clients is to close the Tera launcher after logging into the game with 1 character, Opening the launcher again and log into an alt account.

I made 4 characters to auto mine Xermetal ore, Only problem is it will take them 1-3 days worth of points to reach a level to be able to mine it. After that though I will be making a decent amount of money AFK in just a couple hours every day.
    Another awesome thing is that they are still level 1, So they cannot be killed by outlaws.

It took 1440 points about to reach level 105 from level 0 only attempting to mine the Xermetal ore, And you go through them fast so it was around 105 levels in 20 minutes or less.
    Last edited by luridftw33; 08-22-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Does this method still work for some people with the new updates?

Thanks
    It still works fine, 99% sure this will never be patched.