Thanks

WoW Characters ilvl 550 - 560 () 100% Legit - Transfer to your Main Bnet ( Optional )

you will just buy one character
    this character will be transfered to your main account or you simply can keep this account , is as you prefer
    verry good chars geared between 550-560ilvl
    each character price is 200-300

Contact me on Skype: flor88gek

Thanks
    /Moved to correct Section

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    @Symmetrical @Dave84311

Screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot

This guy is a scammer as I'd request a favor @Dave84311 to send me a private message of his IP Address * Basically last 10 login ip address and I don't care if you are ignoring this, but this just pushing me to the limit and I do apologize, but I need to take my action against him by myself, if you know what I mean.

What have been lost,It can't get back to me, but yet all my faith towards those people will vanish fast if there's no reaction from staff.

My message to everyone who's going buy: Don't let your guard down, keep your money and use Middle Man for such big transactions.

@Cioacan I love how you are running away and you are not a man of keeping your words, which I think why your wife hates you.
    You are just being pathetic guy that's earn money of scamming people on the internet and guess what! there's things going be taken as in illegal actions against how did you avoid your words as I'll be going to black market sites to bring you up to field of justices as your location currently in Romania and if I assume you are using proxy you are being a retard guy there's technology convert proxy to a real ip address to locate your real location and I'd assume more that you are online by internet coffee that's won't even change a thing but the target will be the same, till we get to your slow home internet it will be going down in seconds and your bills will go high. bet you won't even have the money to pay for your bills unless you sell your wife.

Anywho, I am not done or just saying words.. because the money you have took isn't a big deal for me.
    You just being retard of taking a minimum of it but I can go maximum and get better account than your pathetic one.
    Sadly that you are an adult and being a scammer.

I feel sorry for your children and when you grow up more having grandsons or granddaughters.
    If you going to teach them how to scam, then you are already a stupid father and future grandpa.

~ Deuces
    Last edited by Xozn; 10-10-2013 at 08:42 PM.