Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Safest money cheat (selling cars, so every 48minutes)

1. Download Jordans Menu
    2. In options of menu select "spawn in the vehicle" and "spawn upgraded"
    3. Get shitty car from the street, drive in to your garage, when there is animation of driving in - spawn SENTINEL XS or FELON GT
    4. Shitty car is now Sentinel XS or Felon GT
    5. Drive out to Los Santos Customs
    6. Sells about 120k (not too much, so Rockstar isn't interested in you)
    Enjoy!
    If you know the way to bypass time limit, share it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlkbu For This Useful Post:

levi20 (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Can anyone vouch?

Thanks
    Or you could just use BHM v1.5.6, spawn Buffalo S and drive straight to LSC and sell for $179k, no messing with the garage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlkbu View Post
    If you know the way to bypass time limit, share it!
    So sad that we can't bypass the time limit for selling cars. Though, you can use forward hour option in mod menus , its highly dangerous to use in MP. R* maintains this time interval under their main server. The in-game time has to match the time in the server. So, there is no way you can bypass it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    also you can sell moonbeam for 500000..

Thanks
    They'll probably ban you anyway :/

Thanks
    thats how they got here (or atleast im sure thats the reason)

I would scoop a crap car up..drive it in
    Open Jordan
    Full upgrade
    SELL

..profit... came with a ban

i only made about 2 mill total before they got me doing this
    Last edited by absentreality; 02-06-2016 at 07:07 AM.

Thanks
    If you bypass vehicle timer, you WILL be banned. Do not even attempt to do so.

Thanks
    Definite ban for attempting this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime-Iptv View Post
    Definite ban for attempting this
    No there not only if you bypassing timer to sell cars

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    No there not only if you bypassing timer to sell cars
    Which makes sense because it would be highly suspicious if you sold 5 cars in a matter of five minutes.

I don't understand why it is so hard to not get banned in this game? I'm STILL going strong after a year. It helps if you think of it like a malware inventor would. I want to do something or exploit the machine (ex: GTA: V). I want to do this without getting caught and not have anyone alerted that I'm manipulating values. I therefore must "blend-in" while still manipulating small portions. This will decrease my detection rate and still allow me to profit. Ever wonder why that one malware was so successful? It stole a couple of pennies each day from a bank and it stole so little that it was barely noticeable. I'm talking, of course about what Office Space tried to do but failed completely because somebody added an extra zero in the wrong place!

TL;DR;WTF version:
    -DON'T MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE MODDING. I've said this so many times, if I had a nickel...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoe1234567 View Post
    Which makes sense because it would be highly suspicious if you sold 5 cars in a matter of five minutes.

I don't understand why it is so hard to not get banned in this game? I'm STILL going strong after a year. It helps if you think of it like a malware inventor would. I want to do something or exploit the machine (ex: GTA: V). I want to do this without getting caught and not have anyone alerted that I'm manipulating values. I therefore must "blend-in" while still manipulating small portions. This will decrease my detection rate and still allow me to profit. Ever wonder why that one malware was so successful? It stole a couple of pennies each day from a bank and it stole so little that it was barely noticeable. I'm talking, of course about what Office Space tried to do but failed completely because somebody added an extra zero in the wrong place!

TL;DR;WTF version:
    -DON'T MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE MODDING. I've said this so many times, if I had a nickel...
    But I think you may be developing the time travel machine secretly, the game only coming out for pc in april 15 so not quite a year yet

I also not banned, I think the people who have that are silly about what they do

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    But I think you may be developing the time travel machine secretly, the game only coming out for pc in april 15 so not quite a year yet

I also not banned, I think the people who have that are silly about what they do
    Why do you always come off as such a douche bag? Every post I read from you I just think you're really annoying. Time machine, really? It came out April 15 and its now Feb 16. Would you feel more comfortable if he said "safe for .8470021 years"? Would that be a fair statement for you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Still trying to do this, not so easy!

Thanks
    This method, effectively a 'drive in anything not blacklisted, non-premium - spawn in replacement' method where you respawn in the new vehicle inside LSC (or owned garage) has been around almost as long as there have been vehicle spawn mods in V.

As previously noted, you can spawn pre-modded vehicles and use such transitional glitches using any number of mod menus and particularly well with Spectre which is one of the few that allows you to save and clone pre-modded versions of vehicles, so you just need to have a saved pre-mod example on your save list, drive in a legit non-premium 'off the street' find and simply execute the spawn-saved selection as you transition into LSC/Garage.

You can sort of use the same with substituting owned vehicles (i.e. with tracker in place), but it can be hit or miss and doesn't always survive post-session. It does appear, with using the same to get an expensive-modded to replace an owned-cheapie, that if it's insured (the disposable motor) then it's more prone to failing - although i have had a few substitutions of expensive-modded spawns replacing owned/insured/cheapies and survived, but it was (as i said previously), hit and miss in the success.

But do be certain to, if you use LSC to substitute a cheapie for a premium example, to ensure you get it tracker-fitted whilst in LSC, don't accidently drive it out and forget that bit, else you'll end up outside and kicked out of vehicle and it'll be locked out and indestructible.

Mind you, if you are in an evil-mood, you can deliberately make that 'mistake' and clog up the LSC entranceways - not that i'm encouraging such stuff..

*looks in mirror, to see if devil horns are showing*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast