Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

How to get started with Game hacking!

As the title says, this is going to be a tutorial on how to get started with game hacking, I've seen quite a few people around here asking about how. Most people will probably not read this anyways, since this is a thread they have to read, which they dont want to.
    But for the people that actually want to learn and is dedicated to learn a programming language than move on to game hacking, Welcome.

Disclaimer: Learning to hack games will take time and effort.
    If you are not willing to put effort in, or dont have the time. Than bugger off

First thing you will need to learn is the absolute basic of a language, if you wanna learn how to hack games, you will need to know how to program in a certain language, I myself use C++, you can do C++, C#, C or any other language!
    Now, have you decided to actually spend time and Learn?

If yes, i will direct you to a few beginner tutorials for how to learn C++, since that is the language im learning, and theese are some of the tutorial series i have watched. First series is(Just search on youtube!): Coding newbie HD c++ 1-19, Why I've choose this series is because his videos are very detailed about what is what and how to use what and how to not use what. His video's also encourage you to create your own programs in a challenge by using methods in your own way, but still using the stuff you learned from him! Great, right?

Next series im gonna recommend is CrazywinkStudios Learning C++ For Game Hacking Pt 1-24, this series is obviously for game hacking since that is what the title says, now he doesn't actually do anything related to game hacking, he only shows you the basics of c++ so you can understand videos about how to actually hack a game!

Next series: TheNewBostons C++ series, this guy has the most videos so far about C++, and he explains vital parts of the language in a very detailed but easily understandable way, one could say he has dragged the series out, but if you are having a hard time gripping on with C++ from the other 2 tutorial series, he will explain them thoroughly in high detail with pictures showing how the process goes, what goes first etc.

Now, hopefully after you've learned the basics, to actually test your skills to see what you remember about game hacking, im gonna give you a

few challenges that you should be able to make pretty easily if you have actually watched and learned!
    Challenges/ideas to sharpen your skills: (Credits to @Motherflufferr for the challenges, im to lazy to make them myself so i copy pasta)
    Small programs: (Remember, google is your best friend!)
    Challenge 1:1
    Make a program that takes first name, last name, and birth year, month, date and stores it to a .txt file.
    Challenge 1:2
    Same program as above but if the file already exists it greets the user with first name, last name and prints out how old they are and wishes them happy birthday if it is the user's birthday.
    Challenge 1:3
    Same program as above but with a whole family.
    Challenge 1:4
    Same program but stores more info as favorite sports and so on (chosen by user, so you ask them if they have anything they want to say about them selves.)
    Hint(s): fstream

Bigger programs:
    Challenge 1:1
    Make a 'bot' that answers the users questions and asks them.
    Hint(s): If/else, switch
    Challenge 1:2
    Make it store info if the user says wrong answer or something similar.
    Challenge 1:3 (This one is very hard)
    Make it remember stuff, learn, like a human.

Once you feel comfortable with the language you have choosen, you can move onto big tutorials.
    My "Definition" of big tutorials, is ofcourse the ones Fleep makes, his videos are incredibly indepth and explains alot, if you want to learn how to actually read values and use the values to know when you should shoot, hop or something else!
    Fleeps tutorials for hacking are really good!
    There's also a Great tutorial here on the forum by Motherfluffer (cant mention again, already mentionen him further up), this tutorial shows how to create a simple triggerbot that simulates a mouse press to shoot once your cursor is on an enemy! It is really, a great tutorial! Link:
    Motherfluffer's tutorial

If any of you want me to include something else, make sure to tell me and I'll edit it in!
    1 more thing is if there are any spelling/grammar misstakes please tell me so i can fix them!
    Thanks for reading, and good luck!

@NormenJaydenFBI @Color Realized this should be in the tutorial section.. Also, can i request this to be stickied? That is if you think the thread deserves it!
    Last edited by Yemiez; 02-21-2015 at 12:17 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Yemiez For This Useful Post:

bearigator (04-18-2015),Block4o (05-25-2015),dunkey787 (08-15-2015),Hunter (04-29-2016),Hunter's Panda (03-04-2015),OscR (04-05-2015),Qw1Kkb3an85 (03-28-2015),Realkid (02-26-2015),Reignment (08-06-2015),sukhraj123 (05-04-2015),t o n t i <3 (04-05-2015),zibz (03-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Moved to tut, and no there's to many of these threads in the first place.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Nice man, really great. Hopefully people will stop asking me to teach them and making threads about this.
    Last edited by jkfauvel; 02-21-2015 at 02:30 PM.
    In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jkfauvel View Post
    Nice man, really great. Hopefully people will stop asking me to teach them and making threads about this.
    Hint hint.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

jkfauvel (02-21-2015)

Thanks
    Nice tutorial

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mannibalector For This Useful Post:

Qw1Kkb3an85 (03-28-2015),Yemiez (02-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jkfauvel View Post
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Mannibalector View Post
    Nice tutorial
    Thanks!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yemiez For This Useful Post:

jkfauvel (02-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If only this wasn't a copy+paste tutorial...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel12399 View Post
    What do you mean copy paste?
    I have not copy pasted anything except the challenges.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Yemiez For This Useful Post:

jkfauvel (02-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel12399 View Post
    LOL
    In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.

Thanks
    Super helpful, I wanted to learn for a long time! Thanks homie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ugly look m8

Thanks
    really nice tutorial. I really appreciate it. This lesson is stored deep in my heart. I will try some of your ideas. they seem to be pretty clever !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I made an account today on this website to learn how to code for Counter Strike. I watched 2 of the 3 series requested and I am still confused about how I can make detected code turn into undetected code. Is there some sort of video or explanation you can give me to help me with this problem?

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Rem!x View Post
    I made an account today on this website to learn how to code for Counter Strike. I watched 2 of the 3 series requested and I am still confused about how I can make detected code turn into undetected code. Is there some sort of video or explanation you can give me to help me with this problem?

Thanks.
    If you want to turn detected code in to undetected code, re write it yourself, but for this to work you need to understand C++ decently, copy&pasting blindly will leave you confused and de motivated if you do not reach your goals
    Do the challenges I have provided in the main thread, watch a bit more tutorials and make sure you know the syntax for C++ before blindly C&P'ing.
    Also, if you have a piece of detected code, you dont wanna spend to much time you just want that hack to become undetected use PolyLoader and follow his developers tutorial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBitch View Post
    If you want to turn detected code in to undetected code, re write it yourself, but for this to work you need to understand C++ decently, copy&pasting blindly will leave you confused and de motivated if you do not reach your goals
    Do the challenges I have provided in the main thread, watch a bit more tutorials and make sure you know the syntax for C++ before blindly C&P'ing.
    Also, if you have a piece of detected code, you dont wanna spend to much time you just want that hack to become undetected use PolyLoader and follow his developers tutorial
    Alright, I appreciate it. When you say "change the code". Do you mean changing the names of things? I am not completely understanding when you say change the code.. Do I need to change it completely or???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast