Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Minecraft Alt Account Shop ($0.65 EA in BULK)(NOT Cracked/Migrated!)

Description: Hey guys! This is Taetm here. I'm fairly new to MPGH. But I joined just so I can become a trusted member of the community and make some profit by selling virtual items/accounts/keys, etc. This being my first post, I hope I get lots of feedback, vouches and customers . I will be creating a vouch thread so people can vouch me there. So technically what I'm selling is non-migrated Minecraft accounts, with changeable passwords. I will not be giving refunds due to the fact that people can simply buy the account(s) then change the password and request a refund saying they were always changed and didn't work to begin with.

I am giving accounts for vouches. What that means is you can vouch on my vouching thread, then I will send you a free account. In order to do this though, you must have a reasonable amount of posts, thanks and reputation. I'm not going to give you a free account if you vouch my thread as a novice with only a couple posts. Thus; you must have at least a couple hundred posts and good reputation/thanks.

If you refer a friend, you can get one free account. They need to tell me that you referred them, and they need to buy an account in order for you to receive your free account. I will probably count how many refers you have into a text document or something and then after a certain amount of refers you get even more accounts, or better deals. I'm also going to be creating a website soon which will be much more organized and professional later on

I will be releasing how I do get all of these accounts for a $25.00. I don't want too many people to know how, so I won't be selling this to people for very long. Anyways, for further information, read the picture below

Sorry I thought that I could post the image onto the thread, but I guess not :/. It's as an attachment.

Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by KFC770 View Post
    Got an account from him and it came really quick. Not only was the service great, the guy was really cool to talk to. An optimal person to trade with. Defiantly recommend buying from him, +vouch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ACCOUNTS.png  

Last edited by Taetm; 07-08-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Vouch Copy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I don't have any vouches yet because I'm new. But once I start getting some people to buy from me, hopefully I'll get some vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Got 3 accounts from him! Very helpful and really quick. Service great, he was nice and easy to talk to. Recommend buying from him! +vouch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    These are way to expensive, I sell my accounts at .25 so I am sorry to let you know that you will not be making many sales. You probably crack these accounts which I do not. My accounts are only owned by me and yours are probably owned by many.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks for informing me. Thanks to you, I'm going to start selling for $0.23 each and go to your thread and start telling you that you won't be making any sales. And hmm, you own 1000+ accounts that YOU own. Wow, that's a lot of accounts bro, especially for ones that aren't cracked. If that's the case, then you'd have to spend over $25,000+ and then sell them for $0.25 which I don't see the logic in that, so I don't really believe that you did not crack them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Daily bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    +Vouch, good and trustworthy seller

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Bumpidy bump bump