Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Two RSPS questions

Hey guys,

I have two questions about a RSPS called Deltascape. One, is it possible to edit RSbot to work on Deltascape? All I would want is a bot that would steal from stalls for me. Or, would it just be easier to create a simple bot that does it??? I'm not good at coding at all haha. I have almost finished a little summer course on the C programming language. I talked to my teacher and he said his goal was for us to be able to think logically so we could get a book on whatever language we like and could move on by ourselves (I hope I'm at that point!!!). Anyway, the other question is, is there any bot or CE that's out there that could edit either money or weapon stats??? I read somewhere that if you have a packet editor, you can cheat your weapon stats by equipping an item and then somehow changing the hex value so that it disappears but the stats don't. That way, you can keep equipping items and your strength goes up. Well, those are my two questions!

Thanks,
    Zach

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hey Zach when I do stalls on RSPS I just use RuneScape Auto Clicker type that in google and you should find Garry`s multi tool and make sure you set your auto clicker to click every 2-3 seconds so it works correctly unless you want to crash put 1...

P.S. I sent you a pm and his auto typer and auto clicker also has a calculator and Help/Update button.

P.P.S. The Multi Tool works for most game except Cobmat Arms, Crossfire, etc,.,.,.
    Last edited by FrogIsHam; 08-13-2010 at 12:25 AM.