Thanks

Hex edit numerical values of perks/addons/offerings

I am able to edit perks and swap effects out for others correctly, but I was wondering if anyone had success in modifying numerical values. Attempting to modify offering values to change bloodpoint gains from 100% to 1000% as an example. My end game here is trying to make a viable method to boost/farm blood points for console accounts in the same lobby for which there is no way to edit their save data. I have found the numerical values in the pak files for anniversary cakes but changing it forces my game to crash. Any suggestions would be appreciated and if I manage to figure it out I will post methods.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gsp1120 View Post
    I am able to edit perks and swap effects out for others correctly, but I was wondering if anyone had success in modifying numerical values. Attempting to modify offering values to change bloodpoint gains from 100% to 1000% as an example. My end game here is trying to make a viable method to boost/farm blood points for console accounts in the same lobby for which there is no way to edit their save data. I have found the numerical values in the pak files for anniversary cakes but changing it forces my game to crash. Any suggestions would be appreciated and if I manage to figure it out I will post methods.
    How are you currently able to edit perks through the hex editor? All versions are now encrypted, to my knowledge.