Thanks

Thumbs up Dynasty Ban Dispute/Appeal

Hey guys.

Happy to see a lot of the old staff members are still the same, as well as other friends who have gone up the ranks. So I decided to finally make a thread to dispute my ban and see if there is a chance of getting unbanned.

Why was I banned?
    I am not mistaken I was banned for violating the IM rule and running a service outside MPGH (dis.cor.d). This was back in the days when IM was first introduced and it made some services impossible to run. One of the types of services that were affected the most were those that ran subscription services and groups. This was due to IM being very limited at the time. I was banned with no prior warning even though other sellers were warned for doing the exact same thing the same day I was banned. (multiple times). I got no warning, no strikes, no infraction, and not even a heads up. I understand the job staff does is making sure rules are enforced but this was a time of uncertainty since 90% of sellers were still using IM and things were still not set on stone. Regardless I think the punishment does not fit the crime. I could be wrong and I respect people's opinions, but that's just my 2 cents on that topic.

Why do I want to come back?
    Well, I personally believe it was not a justified permanent ban. The services I was running outside MPGH were my Forex, Crypto, and Betting services that I had ran for over 2+ years give or take before IM was even introduced. Multiple staff members at the time were part of my groups and I had never had any problem running any of those subscription groups before. I was banned for keeping my services outside MPGH even though it was literally impossible for me to run them on MPGH with the IM system. I was not asked to remove or close my threads either, I was simply banned.

I was not an Angel, I know that. I was younger, sometimes hot-headed, and I truly became the biggest seller on all MPGH which also made me a little cocky unintentionally. Being prem banned for that reason is something I truly believe I did not deserve. I know some staff members did not like me, others were really good friends of mine, but ultimately I think I was used to make a statement in the Marketplace community. Might be mistaken but that is my honest take on the situation.

I spent way too much time, effort, and even money on this forum to just keep my name in the banned graveyard. When I was banned and staff did not want to unban me for any reason, I just took everything to dis.cor.d. After some time I even created a MiddleMan service where I helped the community with trades and a place where they could feel safe. I MMed over 150+ trades and well over $60k. My main services are now closed like the betting and all of the SE shit. The only thing I still run is my Binary Options trading server with over 800 members and very nice results. (I would not open that service on here of course haha).

MPGH was my home, it was where I literally learned to business and how to manage people, service, and build a brand. I was part of news force, publicists, ran multiple contests that were made official and financed by my own pocket, gave away thousands $, and made a bunch of friends on here. Just don't want to leave all that to waste because of something so stupid that could have been solved with some communication. At the time I was the biggest supporter of actually building and having a new IM created, I was going to fund the project myself with a few other sellers myself. But regardless, that's in the past and no longer really matters.

All I am asking is for a simple "chance" to come back. I am not really planning to do much in terms of the marketplace if that's a concern.

--------------------

Hope you guys see no reason to keep me out of MPGH. I have never scammed anyone (every single scam report that has ever been opened against me on any forum, server, or anywhere has always been taken care of), I have never done anything against MPGH, I've invested a bunch of time, money, and dedication to build my brand on here, and I am more mature now.

If I am not unbanned then so be it. Nothing else I can really do. Just want to thank everyone who was part of my MPGH journey and glad to see MPGH still very much alive and thriving. <3 I did not come back to stir any problems or cause any headaches. Even if I have different opinions about things that went on in the past, I'm here to try and be a positive influence in this community, clean my name, and simply be back on here.

I am literally smiling seeing all you old dogs are still around, bunch of fucking nice memories came back. Happy you guys are still here. I am probably missing a bunch of other guys but you guys were the only ones I could find in my timeline that I could call friends! <3
    @Sean @Felix @Hentai @Snake @InCognito @Ahlwong @Luverdark @Joy @Matthew @Levi @@Ally @Gravity @Trol553 @Hennessy @Horizon @Employer @Vice @Vader

Thanks for your time,
    Dynasty - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3714902
    Last edited by Dynasty4life; 12-16-2020 at 08:00 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dynasty4life For This Useful Post:

Felix (12-16-2020),Gravity (12-16-2020),Luverdark (12-16-2020),Matthew (12-16-2020),Sean (12-20-2020),Trol553 (12-21-2020),Vice (12-25-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The permanent ban wasn't so much for using forbidden contact methods. While that added to your ban, the severity of it was because you were acting as an unofficial middleman in those Disc servers. This isn't a light offence by any means.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Dynasty4life (12-16-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    The permanent ban wasn't so much for using forbidden contact methods. While that added to your ban, the severity of it was because you were acting as an unofficial middleman in those Disc servers. This isn't a light offence by any means.
    Hey Flengo. Glad to see you are still on here too.

If I am not mistaken my ban was for the IM chat, I know there was some sort of accusation of my acting as an unofficial MM or something like that, not sure. I honestly do not remember, to the best of my knowledge it was not like I was "convicted" since I never really acted as an unofficial middleman for MPGH transactions. I never MMed any transaction that was supposed to be on MPGH, meaning I never advertised or told someone I could MM their trades here on MPGH. (That I can recall)

At the time I did not have my Middleman service like the one I created well after I was banned. The very small amounts of trades I acted as a middleman were mainly because friends of mine and people who were part of the marketplace community (overall, not just MPGH) trusted me enough and asked me on D1scord if I could help them out. That's how I got the idea of making it a real business where I charged 5% for my services, I even developed a fully automated bot that would do the MM job with no human interaction (both the service and bot are currently not running).

Like we have seen multiple times when a seller gets big enough and does business outside MPGH, normally things get mixed together which further complicates things.

As I said, I'm not here to cause any trouble. Literally just want to reconnect with this community I once enjoyed so much. I am not into SEing, Refunds, or anything that will be offered on MPGH any time soon. I am running my trading servers and pretty much nothing else other than real-life work. It's also hard for me to defend myself since this was way too long ago and I don't really recall the MM part accurately. I do remember I was very angry at the time because the reason I was given for the ban was using a forbidden contact method, which at the time people were getting warnings, especially people who already had services running on d1scord.

Regardless I am here to see if there is a chance I could come back. I never did any harm to any customer, user, or anyone here and if I broke the rules then it was not my intention.
    Last edited by Dynasty4life; 12-16-2020 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Since this was from 2 years ago, a lot details have been forgotten.

The only things I remember from the investigation was the D1scord server invite posted in the Premium Sellers group. I'm going to assume that's where the unofficial MM section of the ban came from.

I do remember the server being filled with quite a number of people from MPGH + others from different sites/contacts so I will assume the server was also posted publicly on other sites. Might've been a case of forgetting acting as an unofficial MM is a bannable offence on MPGH but it'll be hard to confirm this since we don't have any screenshots taken from the server and I'm assuming that server has been disbanded now.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 12-16-2020 at 05:18 PM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Since this was from 2 years ago, a lot details have been forgotten.

The only things I remember from the investigation was the D1scord server invite posted in the Premium Sellers group. I'm going to assume that's where the unofficial MM section of the ban came from.

I do remember the server being filled with quite a number of people from MPGH + others from different sites/contacts so I will assume the server was also posted publicly on other sites. Might've been a case of forgetting acting as an unofficial MM is a bannable offence on MPGH but it'll be hard to confirm this since we don't have any screenshots taken from the server and I'm assuming that server has been disbanded now.
    Hey Ahlwong! Damn it's been a minute!

The D1scord Server invite was literally on the Forum as Ads which I got for at least 4-6 months multiple times. It's one of the things I was using on my defense since I could simply just tell someone to click on the advertisement in front of them. I had multiple servers at the time but If I am not mistaken the main ones were the betting, Crypto, and Forex servers... as well as a few others but none that were 100% mine, normally with partners selling eBooks and other stuff. Pretty much all my services were posted on multiple forums, that's why some people would try to come here and complain about something that had nothing to do with MPGH even though I have always handled every single report, accusation, and anything thrown against me.

I still have a few of those servers even though they have been abandoned. I am not even in control of 1-2 since my main account was banned a while while back.

And yes, my servers were filled with at least 300 - 700 MPGH users each at the time. It's why it made it impossible for me to run those kinds of services on IM. Especially since they were subscription-based where they received betting tips, crypto calls, forex positions, and so on.

In terms of the invite link being posted in the Premium Seller group, I am not sure if this is regarding the MM accusation or me running my services on D1scord. I am more than sure I kept sending my links to my D1scord groups shortly after the IM was implemented and that is why I never really defended myself, I know I was wrong and did in fact break the rules of using a prohibited contact method but in those days the entire Marketplace was literally against IM's implementation and every single person I know did the exact same things until things got more serious and people adapted. (That doesn't mean it was still against the rules even though 90% of sellers tries running their services as they did before)

As for the acting as unofficial MM, something I am sure of is that I never really did anything MM related thinking it could get me banned or anything like that. If I knew I was doing something wrong then I would at least tried to keep it a secret or something haha, not really sure what the situation was back then. But something I am sure of is that I was never trying to act as a MPGH MIDDLEMAN. The times I was MM I did it to help people I knew and customers of mine who trusted me, never did I advertise or asked to be a MM for a direct MPGH transaction. (That I can recall of course)
    Last edited by Dynasty4life; 12-16-2020 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1414418

Ok so was just reminded about this dispute since it contained most of the screenshots taken.

The unofficial MM stems from the D1scord group named D - Middleman which was being advertised within your service D1scord servers.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 12-16-2020 at 07:57 PM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1414418

Ok so was just reminded about this dispute since it contained most of the screenshots taken.

The unofficial MM stems from the D1scord group named D - Middleman which was being advertised within your service D1scord servers.
    That does refresh my memory for sure haha. Thanks for pointing it out. I knew there was some accusation of me acting as MM for MPGH but did not recall that was also one of the main reasons I got banned for. Makes sense even though I do not agree.

Like I stated in that thread, in fact, I did start a MM service (do not remember when exactly) but it was during the time I had service here on MPGH, not that MM server though. Regardless my intentions were never to act as an unofficial MPGH MM, my server rules for the Middleman server specifically stated that deals done on the server are separate from any forum, website, or business out there.

Too many things were stacked on top of each other and as I mentioned in one of the first posts I made, once you get big to a certain level then everything starts to get mixed when it shouldn't. My betting service for example was not an MPGH betting service... just like I had my service on MPGH I also had it in multiple forums. That's where rules are a little in the grey area as I own my d1scord and it was not really part of MPGH or any other forum out there. So I guess the problem happened when I posted an invite link to My own D1scord servers that had many members from MPGH and all of the other forums I had threads on.

I thought I had created the MM server well after I was banned but looks like I was mistaken. Regardless I never advertised that server on this forum in any way, shape, or form. (that I can recall of course, and I only say this because I could be wrong but I truly believe I did not)

I guess that is one of the reasons IM was implemented, services that aren't done solely on MPGH can be tricky at times with rules, restrictions, and protecting members.

That last dispute pretty much sums things up, not much we have to discuss in terms of what I was accused of doing and what I have to say in my defense, everything has already been said haha. If you guys would like to give me a chance to come back as this was over 2 years ago and more of an honest misunderstanding from my part, then great. If not then thanks for at least taking the time to hear me out and I'll try again in 2 more years I guess haha

All love regardless <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    So it seems like none of us think you should be unbanned. Don't bother trying again ever again it's probably not going to change.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010