Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Thumbs up Farmville2 - Clone/Dupe From Your Friends Farm. Rare/Discontinued/Animals etc.

PLEASE THANK ME AND VISIT MY OTHER THREADS (Minecraft HD Wallpaper for HDTV's)

Hi friends, I have been messing around with Farmville2 and I have finally found a working glitch that is not on internet yet. (thats what i think)

Found it a week ago and told a few friends about it, although haven't posted a tutorial anywhere yet, this is first.

NO Software or program needed at all.
    NO Your not stealing from your friends account. Taken items become cloned.

How to do it--

1) Open Facebook, Open Farmville2

2) As soon as Farmville 2 starts loading up your farm and the message window pops up,quickly close the message window and click on one of your friends farm to visit (VISIT icon on your friends), and QUICKLY click on GENERAL STORE Icon (shop).

3) Shop window will open. Do nothing and wait, in most cases your own farm will fully load. And then you will directed to your fiends farm that you clicked to visit.

4) Wait until your friends farm has been loaded fully. Now click on SEEDS tab in SHOP. And click on PLOT. You will see that TOOL menu has been opened for you, in your friends farm.

5) Now click on MOVE TO INVENTORY option inside the tool menu. And click on animals that do not need to be fed. (remember to visit your friends house in advance and feed the animal you want to clone) Now that animal will be saved in your inventory. (if you see light blue outline on any thing when u hover your mouse over it, that means you can take it)

6) Also click on decorative items such as house, furniture, fence etc. And they will be moved to your inventory. ALL ITEMS ARE BEING CLONED HERE, YOU ARE NOT STEALING ANYTHING.

7) Now go back to your farm and use the items you just took from your friends house. REFRESH and your done. Congrats you have your firneds stuff.

KEEP IN MIND -->

Remember to feed your friends animals that you want to take (clone).

Remember when your on your friends house, and if any WINDOW POPS UP, trick wont work.

Remember to open a long youtube video while you do this trick to slow down the game so you can do all the above steps.

I have gotten all buildings i could find in my friends farms, Ai farms such as WALTER.

Now sell those items to earn coins.

PLEASE THANK ME AND VISIT MY OTHER THREADS (Minecraft HD Wallp)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to creepycanada For This Useful Post:

anniebeaulieu65 (11-22-2013),blackberry99 (05-08-2013),HoangTuBot (05-07-2013),kralix (04-24-2013),Paradox_x (04-24-2013),sissyc65 (07-03-2013),skillkill (10-26-2013),Spank_Therapy (08-03-2013),Volltrunk (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    works 10000000%

Thanks
    Works. Nevermind.
    Last edited by Andrew McCarthy Van Auken; 04-25-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    PLEASE THANK ME SO OTHERS CAN TRUST ALL MY RELEASED TUTORIALS, PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER STUFF, MOST ABOUT FARMVILLE2

6. The Following User Says Thank You to creepycanada For This Useful Post:

HoangTuBot (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanks so much, out of all the hacks and glitches, this is the ONLY one that worked!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycanada View Post
    PLEASE THANK ME AND VISIT MY OTHER THREADS (Minecraft HD Wallpaper for HDTV's)

Hi friends, I have been messing around with Farmville2 and I have finally found a working glitch that is not on internet yet. (thats what i think)

Found it a week ago and told a few friends about it, although haven't posted a tutorial anywhere yet, this is first.

NO Software or program needed at all.
    NO Your not stealing from your friends account. Taken items become cloned.

How to do it--

1) Open Facebook, Open Farmville2

2) As soon as Farmville 2 starts loading up your farm and the message window pops up,quickly close the message window and click on one of your friends farm to visit (VISIT icon on your friends), and QUICKLY click on GENERAL STORE Icon (shop).

3) Shop window will open. Do nothing and wait, in most cases your own farm will fully load. And then you will directed to your fiends farm that you clicked to visit.

4) Wait until your friends farm has been loaded fully. Now click on SEEDS tab in SHOP. And click on PLOT. You will see that TOOL menu has been opened for you, in your friends farm.

5) Now click on MOVE TO INVENTORY option inside the tool menu. And click on animals that do not need to be fed. (remember to visit your friends house in advance and feed the animal you want to clone) Now that animal will be saved in your inventory. (if you see light blue outline on any thing when u hover your mouse over it, that means you can take it)

6) Also click on decorative items such as house, furniture, fence etc. And they will be moved to your inventory. ALL ITEMS ARE BEING CLONED HERE, YOU ARE NOT STEALING ANYTHING.

7) Now go back to your farm and use the items you just took from your friends house. REFRESH and your done. Congrats you have your firneds stuff.

KEEP IN MIND -->

Remember to feed your friends animals that you want to take (clone).

Remember when your on your friends house, and if any WINDOW POPS UP, trick wont work.

Remember to open a long youtube video while you do this trick to slow down the game so you can do all the above steps.

I have gotten all buildings i could find in my friends farms, Ai farms such as WALTER.

Now sell those items to earn coins.

PLEASE THANK ME AND VISIT MY OTHER THREADS (Minecraft HD Wallp)
    lol i got a 1 day ban says supicious activity detected.. but oh well i am still cloning and getting coin it has only happend 1 time but it did happen after i set up the log cabin thing in my own farm LOL. funny stuff. i dont know if other people can see that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    thanks you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    can you make video plz?

Thanks
    Thanks so much