Thread: RotMG Packets

Thanks

RotMG Packets

I would like to know about RotMG packets as I hear this is important to learn about. Can someone explain to me in-depth about packets? I would like to know the significance of learning them, what they are and how they work. And finally what I can do with them, modifying, deleting and maybe introducing packets somewhere in the code to make new hacks or modifications.
    I like to blink and i also like to blink because its fun and i want to build a temple in peru so that you can go to my temple in peru when its built.
    Also my favourite hobby and occupation is school and peru temples

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mustafizrrahman View Post
    I would like to know about RotMG packets as I hear this is important to learn about. Can someone explain to me in-depth about packets? I would like to know the significance of learning them, what they are and how they work. And finally what I can do with them, modifying, deleting and maybe introducing packets somewhere in the code to make new hacks or modifications.
    Packets are the collections of information that the server and client use to communicate. Man-in-the-middle hacks like K-relay modify packets coming from the server to the client and going to the server from the client. For example a spam filter in K-Relay might check incoming Text packets from the server and simply not send them on to the client if they contained strings that were classified as spam.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AllYourX For This Useful Post:

mustafizrrahman (08-06-2018)