Thanks

Hack For Beta Version?

So now that the new beta version has been released isnt it now more easy to hack this game? Now im not talking about just giving stuff but flying and invisibility and turning everyone to green shreks. Me and my friends had a lot of fun with the older hacks which now are non existent. Now that the Beta version has been release the updates of the game should not be as frequent as usual. I think this game is not as popular as it was and it is an even better reason to make a hack for this since no one is around to play it, frankly. I do not know anything about programing so could anyone tell me whats the reason there hasnt been any really good hacks lately? Is the anti cheat becoming harder and harder to deal with or is it just because the player base? Please, do enlighten me And i am grateful for all the hacks published out there!
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-21-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Well since EAC was released, everyone who did make cheats, there job got a whole lot harder, and since that there's basically no public hacks(that i can find) but im guessing you can buy them.

Thanks
    I've made an hack , but the godmode , flyhack invisible , releaserope , killhack and others aren't working. Only esp and give item idk why.(Last version ofc)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProGaMeR21Ro View Post
    I've made an hack , but the godmode , flyhack invisible , releaserope , killhack and others aren't working. Only esp and give item idk why.(Last version ofc)
    Could you publish the hack? Because an ESP is VERY useful!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim4Life View Post
    Could you publish the hack? Because an ESP is VERY useful!
    the esp it's buggy. Doesnt say the exactly location of player. It says like the location of player but at more 1-2m
    And i will public it after i finish all .
    Made up SayAs , sayall , giveitem ,esp. But working on teleport,godmode , flyhack and weather.
    About teleport,godmode,flyhack the old methods aren't working anymore. Weather didnt tried but it should work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProGaMeR21Ro View Post
    the esp it's buggy. Doesnt say the exactly location of player. It says like the location of player but at more 1-2m
    And i will public it after i finish all .
    Made up SayAs , sayall , giveitem ,esp. But working on teleport,godmode , flyhack and weather.
    About teleport,godmode,flyhack the old methods aren't working anymore. Weather didnt tried but it should work.
    Wow, your progression is looking very good! Thank you so much man! Any help you need just ask me! If you need my Skype just PM me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim4Life View Post
    Wow, your progression is looking very good! Thank you so much man! Any help you need just ask me! If you need my Skype just PM me.
    bro, i can't pm u cuz idk it says error from you. if u want to add me : gaby_afganistanu.

Thanks
    Damn mem you're awesome, I haven't seen any new hacks for this game since anti cheat came in. I would just be using the spawn items one though.