Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

COVID-19 Stay at Home - FOR or AGAINST?

With the Covid-19 virus going around in the US, are you for or against "Stay at Home" enforcement?

Tired of staying home? Think we are alright to reopen?

I for one want the stay at home to end, tired of it! If I have to wear a mask to go outside, that's fine

Thanks
    If you're scared of getting sick, don't want to risk losing money in medical treatment, or even die, stay home. If you want to take a calculated risk and go outside, do it.

Thanks
    This is not even a debate. Stay home and stay healthy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yeah, I know I'm a bit late to the party but I don't see how this could be a debated topic. If you don't want to get sick and risk the slew of different health issues that are slowly coming out from having it even after it being beaten, don't go outside. Wear a mask if you have to. Ain't hard.

Thanks
    Sadly, we are still on lockdown!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    well in my country, the corona virus so dangerous
    #Stay home

Thanks
    As others have said, if you feel like you are at risk, or can put others at risk stay home. If you need to travel or go out, get tested, it's as simple as that.

I think telling people not to have thanksgiving is ridiculous. Let the families decide for themselves. We have older members of our family who are not celebrating with us. Why is that so hard?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wear a fucking mask if you go out.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smatdude13 View Post
    If you're scared of getting sick, don't want to risk losing money in medical treatment, or even die, stay home. If you want to take a calculated risk and go outside, do it.
    even if you want to take the risk , stay at home , you risk the health of other ppl aswell (not only the risk of other stupid ppl , also your familiy , maybe neighbours , or other ppl that have to go shopping cause they cant afford (or have no body who does that) smdy who delivers their stuff).

greetings from germany

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    Wear a fucking mask if you go out.
    you have to mention , that ppl should not wear it as an accesoir , they should actually have it drawn over mouth and nose lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by benrayburn View Post
    This is not even a debate. Stay home and stay healthy.
    it is actually since there are ppl who are not staying at home , they have a reason to do so and that makes it a debate

- - - Updated - - -

I have to deal with huge mental health problems , lockdown is not nice for me tbh , i miss partys , i miss normal meetings with friends , regular school (we have 1 week , 1 off , 1 week) or going out without being thinking about ppl that are too near to you since you got ppl in your familiy who have a high risk of a bad outcome.
    I recomend you : Stay at home , don't meet too many ppl unless it is REALLY necessary , use masks (correctly , i am freaking out if i see ppl taking this so ez , THERE ARE PPL DYING , some have to get oxigen through blood filter , so everyone who wears no mask or wears it incorrectly should be thought and or beaten badly for refusing , YOU CAN GOD DAMN BREATH BENEATH IT PERFECTLY DONT BE SUCH GODDAMN PSSYS. stay home and make it possible for me to have social fun again , ah and maybe just maybe save ppl who could and or dying from this pandemic. appreciated have a great day , respect for those who endure this pandemic , who follow these rules : You are the only ones who are allowed to complain!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to XDFelixXP For This Useful Post:

CYBERPVNK (12-07-2020)

Thanks
    Do whatever you want, is what I say.

If you go outside, wear a medical mask; not one of those fake fucking Naruto mask you bought off some YouTuber for $50. Wear the mask properly, or don't wear it at all. Treat the mask properly, or don't wear it at all. And guess what, most people don't do these things so they might as well not wear a mask at all, because it's actually more harmful to you to wear a mask and not follow the proper procedures putting it on and taking it off, touching it, etc, then it is to not wear one and just distance/not touch your face.

Thanks
    Wear Mask, keep social distance until the vaccine is there for everyone of us. Stay safe!!

Thanks
    old people and people in risk groups can stay at home and wait for vacine. As long as you dont meet a lot of people, chance of getting infected is smaller.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    With the new strain showing up in UK, its now more imperative to keep your social distance. Specially if you have elderly at your home then you have to responsible. So stay at home as much as you can and only go out for essential reasons

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    People that don't wear masks are inconsiderate of others. I left mine once while using a drive thru and felt like an ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Here in Switzerland the average age of those who die from the disease is 86, which is over half a decade over life expectancy.

I say isolate the people at risk, let the young people that are in essence immune and have next to no symptoms live their lives, work, pay taxes and all that good stuff.

But of course government does not work that way
    Everyone gets locked up. Oh well.

Sammy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast