Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

DAYZ KEYS $2.99 | AUTOBUY 24/7| WARRANTY| TRUSTED| CUSTOMER SERVICE| VOUCHED|

Welcome To BzTorres's DayZ CD Key Shop!
    Now featuring a new auto buy button!

***All the Auto-Buys have been shutdown, so I will be selling manually through Skype now! Add me: BzTorres***
    The warranty on keys are what follows:
    52 hour global ban warranty

52 hour in use key warranty

Which basically means that if you either get banned or the CD key goes in use in 52 hours I will replace the key for free!

Price: $2.99
    This is a very cheap price considering the warranty I offer along with the keys, the keys are not resold, many other people offer about the same price or even more than I offer for way less warranty, somewhere around 6-12 hours and most of those guys scam. These are fresh keys and are rare to go in use, but just in case that ever happens like lets say a week later after you buy the key, I would probably still replace it anyways, so don't expect the warranty to be right on, i'll extend it a bit just because I'm a nice guy. Vouches and steps to change the key at bottom.

If your having problems and can't pay through PayPal add me on Skype and I will help you find a solution.

If you have any problems changing your key, or if there is anything wrong with the key please contact my Skype! I would be glad to help you out changing your key!

Thread with 60+ vouches click --> here <-- or another thread --> here <-- and --> here <--

Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedonk View Post
    I, quite simply put, can certainly vouch for this guy.This is not your regular shady DayZ key seller. Let me explain my situation:
    1. I buy a key from him, I get it INSTANTLY. Very quick, however key was banned.
    2. I contact him on skype, very polite, asks for key and purchase time and date.
    3. I get another new key.
    4. key gets banned. My time is over 74 hours, and what doies he do? COMPLETELY ignore his warranty, again replies instantly, and gives me a new key.
    5. AGAIN, I have issues with the key, however, he gives me another.

Don't exploit his generosity. This guy is trusted, polite, quick, and flexible. He won't let you down. He is tough on money right now, so I would recommend buying a few keys for backups or friends. He deserves it. I have yet to see someone so nice off of a forum. Great guy, Great service, Great price. BUY FROM HIM!!!!

Do not buy from anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by faffyface1 View Post
    Great seller, really knows what he is doing, he is extremely helpful +vouch recommend to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3p4x View Post
    Thanks for the keys bro legit vouch for you!!!!! very legit key seller
    Quote Originally Posted by torkeh View Post
    Excellent service, and excellent warranty. Will keep my business with this man, from here on out.
    Quote Originally Posted by xplymouth2 View Post
    vouch for this guy! even though theres alot of demand right now, he provided good and fast service.
    Quote Originally Posted by xblabberx View Post
    Vouch! Good key, and has a good service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepancakemix View Post
    Just bought a key, Was Global Banned, Added me on Skype Straight away and gave me a replacement key which worked
    Quote Originally Posted by roguexx View Post
    This guy is great and his service is fantastic as well, great auto-buy, and great response time on a global ban fix! +vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPatata View Post
    Vouch. Nice Service
    Quote Originally Posted by oMzahS View Post
    Im gonna come to this dude from now on...Ill be trying you out in a few days bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMrrTT View Post
    Just bought it. Received immideately and the key was not in use or banned. Hope it will be same forver
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTimeHD View Post
    Vouch wonderful service responds very fast and everything!
    Have fun.

Key Changer Program: Darky Key Changer
    If I happen to not be online to assist you in changing your key please follow these steps below.

Step 1: Download the Key Changer program

Step 2:
    Go to Start>RUN Type "regedit" & click ok

Step 3: Find "HKEY_Local_Machine" Open it by clicking the little arrow and search for "wow6432node"

Step 4: Click on the little arrow to open "wow6432node" Scroll down to find "Bohemia Interactive Studio" and "Bohemia Interactive"

Step 5: Expand both Bohemia folders by clicking on the arrow, then delete both ArmA 2 OA's from them

Step 6: Open up steam, right click on ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead>Properties>Local Files>Verify Integrity of game cache

Step 7: Once its finished, it'll say something like one file failed to validate which is normal so now launch ArmA 2 OA through steam and redownload the battle eye etc..

Step 8: Once your into the game menu of the ArmA 2 OA you opened through steam exit out and close steam

Step 9: Now with the CD key you bought paste it into the change key in the program darky key changer and change it

You are now un-banned! Make sure to not open up ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead through steam or it will switch back to your banned cd key.
    If you play wasteland skype me and ill tell you how to open it up without opening it through steam.
    I hope this helped guys have fun!

Last edited by BzTorres; 01-30-2013 at 06:46 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BzTorres For This Useful Post:

DEADS0NG (01-30-2013),seniorshanker (01-31-2013),Shootreadyaim (01-31-2013)

Thanks
    Works 100% Deff look into this if you need a key!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    One of my favorite key sellers, my last 20 or so keys have been purchased from him, and anytime there is even the slightest problem i am taken care of, every time.

5 stars for this guy!

Thanks
    vouch bought 4 keys trusted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks guys for all the positive feedback

Thanks
    Just bought a key - i dont have time right now to play arma 2 (bedtime etc.), but i did check it on the key checker. It was valid and not banned. Tomorrow I will check if its in use. if its not I am in love with you BzTorres!

I have almost paid enough money and have been scammed enough times to the point where just buying arma 2 oa on steam would have been cheaper lol :P First seller to give a valid key that isnt banned!

Thanks
    Vouch! very good service here, Extremely fast as well. Will use again, and very nice support as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Autobuy button doesn't appear to work.

Thanks
    Auto-Buy just went down on all others and this one
    Last edited by NetChris; 01-30-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Alright guys, all auto-buys are down im selling on skype right now so if you need one just add me and ill sell it to you through there..

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Will be on skype for the next few hours!!!! Selling keys manually now!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Vouched, both keys work fine.

Thanks
    Last edited by auth7s; 01-30-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks
    Bought for the second time from him. Really fast response and keys were working each time. I can 100% recommend him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Bought 2 Keys went fast and smooth. My second time buying from Bz! Vouch all the way!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSpear316 View Post
    Bought 2 Keys went fast and smooth. My second time buying from Bz! Vouch all the way!
    Thanks buddy appreciate the vouch!! Very nice Still online in Skype for a few more hours selling keys manually!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast