View Poll Results: Whitch Game Is better for you?

Voters
341. This poll is closed
  • Call Of Duty 5

72 21.11%
  • FarCry 2 ---- this game is FPS Gaming action

21 6.16%
  • MapleStory

82 24.05%
  • Combat Arms

166 48.68%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Lightbulb Combat Arms Vs MapleStory Vs Call of duty 5

whitch one is better in your opinion.
    My opinion is call of duty 5 because it has real life graphics combined to the World War II

My 2nd opinion is
    Combat arms i really dont play it because so many hackers and
    noobs who make exuses.and afk masters a lot of glitchers who
    abuse it.Thats bulls%$7.It doesn't mean i hate it but theres
    loads of hackers.

MapleStory um.I only played this for 4 days and i quit it was boring
    like hell.So i went to call of duty 5 bought it.Maplestory is a 2D MMO
    That has nothing in common looks like Super mario 1999.That also
    looks like crap.Im only asking advice.Nexon failed at everything etc.
    Im not saying they suck but the f8cked up on everygame just like
    Jagex did on runescape removed PKing 80m accounts created
    9m people quit.

Please vote ~evilgaia

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evilgaia For This Useful Post:

drakesajin (11-17-2009),mcbbcm (04-15-2010)

Thanks

is he thriving to throw me now?

I bankrupt up with my boyfriend because of his smoking 5x's and the items that I was quitting.
    I ended up getting so sad I started smoking and we got burdening someone together 3 days ago.

He hasnt responded to my romance letter. I was a hypocrit, is he prospering to fling down me now?

Stop smoke

Thanks
    combat arms all the way

Thanks

Combat Arms

way worthy than Cod 5 lame game, its a call of duty 4 with new skins, big deal.
    100th post! =D

Thanks
    You can't compare two different TYPES of games! Maplestory is an RPG! and Combat arms is an FPS! It depends on which you like better! Not the game!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Combat arms all the way but way you put maplestory on the pole with FPS Games
    [img]https://************.com/sig/001/Aka_666.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    Why would you compare a P2P FPS, a F2P FPS and shitty F2P RPG?

Thanks
    Why not adding fallout3 option :V

Thanks

No question

CA FTW and MPGH hacks FTW lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    1.Maple Story well its boring but I met my girlfriend there and I am already with her almost two years
    2.Combat Arms its FREE!
    3.Far Cry 2 alot bugs etc but i still like it
    and about cod5 i didnt played it so i cant say if i like it or no
    I hear them...
    [IMG]https://i488.photobucke*****m/albums/rr242/Niuke/Sig.png?t=1233331426[/IMG]

Thanks
    Pardon my bump, but I have to say something in this thread.

The only real reason why people like Combat Arms is because there is an abundance of hacks and glitches on it, and that it also doesn't require much skill. Other than that, CA is unrealistically sucky, and, like I said, requires no skill.

CoD: WaW(It's not CoD 5, there is no "5" anywhere on the box the game comes in, in its title, or anywhere in the game at all) on the other hand, is realistically awesome and requires much skill to espicially dominate Veteran and multiplayer modes. More simply, CoD: WaW is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcookies View Post
    way worthy than Cod 5 lame game, its a call of duty 4 with new skins, big deal.
    100th post! =D
    Yes...New skins...But you also forgot new maps, new weapons, new characters, new gameplay modes, new campaign, new story, new factions, new designs, new vehicles, new music, new... FUCK IT, how about just saying NEW GAME?

Jesus Christ. I went out of my way to get back on MPGH after a long period of inactivity to show you people how much a free game with sucky graphics, poor designs, and poor features(You can't even aim down the sights with your weapon!) sucks compared to an official, critically acclaimed game that has massive amounts of people playing it.

The only real reason why you should be playing CA instead of better games is:
    1. You can't afford it. Then again, if you can't afford it, how can you afford having a computer?
    2. You're too lazy to get off your fatass to go to the nearest game store to buy better games.
    3. Your parents, lover, friends, or anyone else, is preventing you from getting the game.

Number 3, in my opinion, is the most logical and accepted reason on why you must play CA instead of other games.

Edit:
    Forgot to mention MapleStory. I tried it once but I don't really like Fantasy RPGs, so my opinion really doesn't count for it.

Don't underestimate MapleGlobal though, because there are quite many people from around the world who's playing it, and the average "Mapler" spends an average of about $50 a week on NX(for some reason).
    Last edited by Azach007; 03-15-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    lol this forum is funny just the fact that maplestory is here i played this for a long time and i have a lvl 73 chief bandit but then i started to realize the game sucked badd and plus private servers r wayy better but i quit maple about a year ago lol
    Thanx _Martin (Vladimir) for the SIG!!!!

ITS AWESOME!!@!@

My Playstation Network ID has an i at the end its just capitol...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    how the hell can you compare MapleStory with those other games lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HoBBygieveHek View Post
    Строительство любого дома начинается с проектирования и деревянный дом не исключение. К сожалению, многие застройщики не до конца понимают, что грамотное проектирование дома позволит сэкономить до 30% средств во время строительства. Несмотря на то, что почти каждый из нас знаком с печальным опытом самостроя, мы продолжаем наступать на одни и те же грабли. Никому из нас не придет в голову доверить медицинскую операцию дилетанту. Однако, прочитав 2-3 популярные журнальные статьи о строительстве домов, каждый начинает чувствовать себя в этом вопросе профессионалом.
    Около 30% заказчиков с гордостью несут в строительные фирмы проект собственного сочинения. В большинстве случаев сердце сжимается от тоски, когда представляешь, каким может получиться такой дом. Особенно это относится к деревянным домам. Дерево - это живой материал. Строительство из него имеет свою специфику и требует особых знаний. Более того, далеко не все профессиональные архитекторы и строители ими владеют. И в этом нет ничего необычного: если у вас заболел зуб, вы идете к стоматологу, а не окулисту, хотя и тот и другой являются врачами. Так и здесь - проектирование и строительство деревянного дома следует поручать только тем специалистам и организациям, которые знают в этом толк и уже зарекомендовали себя на этом поприще.
    При строительстве деревянного дома во многих случаях совершенно не обязательно заказывать полный пакет проектно-сметной документации. Особенно это касается небольших зданий и сооружений (бани, гаражи и т. д.). Наиболее подробный проект требуется при производстве и строительстве домов из оцилиндрованного бревна. Это вызвано тем, что все элементы строения изготавливаются в заводских условиях и любое отклонение от размеров, предусмотренных в проекте, приводит к невозможности последующей сборки дома на строительной площадке. Но даже в этом случае расходы на проектную документацию можно минимизировать. В состав документов, достаточных для того, чтобы изготовить и построить дом из оцилиндрованного бревна обязательно должны входить: эскизный проект, спецификация на элементы (с чертежом и маркировкой каждого бревна) и технологические карты сборки дома (развертки стен).
    Эскизный проект, во-первых дает застройщику полное представление о том, что должно получиться в процессе строительства, а во-вторых, является основным документом на дом и входит неотъемлемой частью в состав документов, необходимых для проведения согласований с разрешительными органами местной власти. В него обязательно должны входить:
    o общая пояснительная записка с исходно разрешительной документацией, технико-экономическими показателями, справка руководителей проекта о соответствии проекта нормам;
    o план фундамента (подвала, цокольного этажа);
    o планы этажей;
    o фасады с цветовым решением;
    o разрезы (продольный и поперечный).
    Спецификация на элементы необходима для того, чтобы на производстве могли правильно изготовить все элементы строящегося дома, а технологические карты сборки помогут строителям все это правильно собрать. В отдельных случаях уважающие себя архитекторы и конструкторы дополняют этот перечень документов картой оптимизации раскроя бревен, что позволяет свести до минимума отходы древесины.
    При проектировании дома из оцилиндрованного бревна следует учитывать, что большинство предприятий используют для своего производства стандартный, шестиметровый лес. Так как стены домов во многих случаях превышают эту длину, бревна приходится стыковать между собой. Ни в коем случае не рекомендуется делать это на открытой стене. Все стыки необходимо предусматривать на перерубах, с тем, чтобы их можно было закрывать тепловым замком, исключая тем самым мостики холода. Следует помнить, что для жесткости сруба и правильной его усадки, бревна должны перехлестывать друг друга. Нежелательно стыковать бревна в одном месте более чем в трех венцах подряд. Не рекомендуется также делать перерубы далее, чем 4,5- 5 метров друг от друга, во избежание горизонтальных подвижек бревен, которые могут привести к образованию щелей в стене. Это также касается и домов, рубленых вручную. И, конечно, аксиома, которую часто забывают (особенно при проектировании эркеров): в бревенчатом доме может быть только четное количество углов.
    Источник Строительство деревянных домов, домов из брёвен - ПРОЕКТИРОВАНИЕ
    Дом из брёвен
    WTF are you speaking? No advertising..........

Tony's alt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by theelement12 View Post
    WTF are you speaking? No advertising..........
    Like anyone cares if they can't understand it...

Look there isn't a point to this thread, since obvouisly Resident Evil 5 kicks all these games asses combined.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast