Thanks

so i bought gold from gamecro.com

and i've yet to hear a response from em, and its been 3 hours.
    can i assume i got scammed or has anyone gotten gold from em before?

Thanks
    8 hours, im guessing they took my money and went to go buy Chinese food and said to hell with meh

Thanks
    Good thing I saw this thread. Was considering trying them out...

Thanks
    good thing i can just get my money back, but godamn chinese trolls ._.

Thanks
    Well Topvec scams and so do its sister sites. Just so yall know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    some site scam but some dont. i havent purchase gold from gamecro so i dont know. the one i did purchased from, didnt, but rather took longer to receive my gold. you can open a dispute through paypal if u paid through that method and you will receive your money back quicker.

Thanks
    Bunch of scammers: DO NOT BUY.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by 110 View Post
    Thats a scammer site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 110 View Post
    I recently put a dispute on my purchases of 170m gold which cost me $25.00. I'm quite upset. It's been over 2 days now, and no gold. They are definitely Scammers. =(

Thanks
    what you guys fail to realize is, that all these gold selling sites lie about having stock, make you pay, then tell you they don't have any. then take their sweet time
    to give you what you paid for. scam? not really, because they do deliver small amounts at a time (might take weeks depending how much u bought). false advertising? definitely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It's always best to buy from vouched MPGH members. However, sometimes there is no one selling; so you have to (want to) buy gold from these sites. If you truly want to try the sites, try getting their skype info with whoever you're talking to. I'm not saying chatting with them on skype will work 100% of the time. But usually you can try to stay on top of things with a real human. They can tell you who to COD as soon as they verify. And also, always tell them exactly how much you're ordering before even starting the process. Don't just ask for stock. (They do just copy paste, and script it) Also, buy smaller amounts at a time (like under 300m). You can buy more later, don't get impatient! c:
    Last edited by TyJeezey; 07-25-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman21 View Post
    what you guys fail to realize is, that all these gold selling sites lie about having stock, make you pay, then tell you they don't have any. then take their sweet time
    to give you what you paid for. scam? not really, because they do deliver small amounts at a time (might take weeks depending how much u bought). false advertising? definitely.
    ^This
    I bought only 5m from mmog*****m and AFTER I bought they told me they doesn't have it in stock. It's been a week since now and they still haven't delivered. But their support is really fast they respond like in 1 hour. So I have talked pretty much with them like 7 mails I wrote and got back. But I don't see how it can take them 7+ days to deliver only 5mil I mean how long would it take them if I ordered more? Probably they got a high amount order which they need to do first though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman21 View Post
    Well in this case, it's definitely a scam. I have made a dispute against the sale after 3 days of not getting my product. The seller contacts me saying that I have to cancel the dispute to get the gold. I reply what's the difference of you giving me the gold first and then me canceling the dispute. He does not reply. The next day I see that he has replied to the dispute on paypal saying that I have received my product and that he is being scammed...Lol. Next time I'm sticking with Safe, Cheap Vindictus Gold in Vindictus Money Store Is Fast Delivery.. Got my gold with-in 1 hours of ordering it. I'm sure I'm going to loose this $25.00, but what ever. I'll be sure to tell all looking to buy gold to not buy from Gamecro.com. Test it your self. Spare $3 and order 30m. You wont get the gold.
    Last edited by Epicgamer247; 07-26-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Misspell

Thanks
    I got my gold from Ogpal.com for vindictus and epictoon.com for other games. they are pretty reliable and i never had an issue.. longest i waited was over a day but they gave me extra gold for waiting.