Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Recruiting League of Legends WIKI Editors - Do you feel like you could become one?

Do you have good writing skills? Do you know English well? Do you want to become a valuable member of MPGH, but don't have enough posts to apply for Minion?

Then this is your chance! Become part of the Editorforce of MPGH now by becoming Editor of the
    League of Legends Wiki!
    Apply now!

Requirements:
    • You must have good knowledge of the English language
    • Must have time to create/edit content and maintain the wiki
    • At least 0 posts. That's right.
    • You must complete a 30 day trial before getting Editor

Your job:

• Complete tasks within the given time
    • Constantly keeping the wiki up to date
    • Structure and format content
    • Upload missing pictures, extend existing pages

Benefits:

• <----This tag
    • Colored username
    • [MPGH] before your username

Application format:

• Name:
    • Time available:
    • Reasons you should get this position:
    • Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?

APPLICATIONS ONLY!
    All other posts will result in a ban.
    Do not solicit people for support, doing so will result in your application being deleted + ban.

Last edited by Lonesome Cowboy; 10-09-2013 at 01:19 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darvin93 For This Useful Post:

Cataclypse (05-17-2014),Priam (08-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I confirm that he is the current League of Legends Wiki Manager, in case anyone was wondering. If you are seeing this when he doesn't have a usertag yet, then it's because he is still on Manager Trial.
    Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.

If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Gratz on the position

Name: Abilash Pradeep
    Time available: 4 hours on weekdays, 5 on Weekends
    Reasons you should get this position: I've played LoL for quite some time now so I feel that I have what it Takes to get the position. I'm currently undergoing the AQW WIKI Trial so I'm familiar with the way things work on the wiki. I have a good, if not great understanding of the English Language and I feel that I can make a difference.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? I would like that.
    Last edited by Black; 09-14-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Application:

Name: Arnold Natano
    Time available: Monday-Saturday(12pm-12am). Sunday(12pm-9pm).
    Reasons you should get this position: I've played LoL since season 1 and I believe that i have a great understanding about the game. I can speak English very well as I am an American citizen currently residing in Sacramento, California. I think that this is a great opportunity to help the MPGH community and I would love to be a part of that.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? If you guys really feel that it's that necessary then yes.
    Last edited by I Be High; 09-14-2013 at 11:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name:

Logan Westbury

Time available:

Monday - Thursday (GMT 17:00 - 23:00)
    Friday (17:00 - 02:00)
    Saturday - Sunday (All day)

Reasons you should get this position:

I've been playing League of Legends for around a year now and I pretty much know everything there is to know about the game. I also play the game pretty much every day so I am up to date with the latest news and announcements regarding League. I think I would be a suitable candidate for the editor because I have a very good understanding of the English language as it is my first and only language. I've also studied literature at a high level which has given me the skills necessary to write easy to read and understandable yet sophisticated pieces of text. I've noticed that the wiki is currently outdated and I would be able to update it on a daily basis. Doing so would greatly help the MPGH community who use the wiki.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?

Absolutely.
    Last edited by crinklymilk; 09-15-2013 at 05:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Application format:

Name: Anthony Lee
    Time available: Weekdays after 5 PM (PST) to 11:30 PM . Saturdays are completely filled except until I get back from my SAT classes (or my XC races) around at like 9 PM (PST) and then I stay up till like 1 or 2 AM. Available all day on Sunday.

Reasons you should get this position: I've played LoL for a bit of time; I've been playing for over a year and I know how the game mechanics work, pretty much everything there is to know about league of legends. I've been a part of this community for longer than 1 year (about 1 year and 2 months) and I've dedicated many things to this community such as selling my services for PayPal verification and providing the forums with free money-making eBooks that I've personally written myself with no outside influence from others. If you want you can take a look at them and you'll notice how all of my eBooks contain little to no grammatical errors as I am fluent in English (and I take AP courses so I have an extensive vocabulary alongside with writing/literary skills). Also, I've taken AP Exams and I've scored very high so that shows how literate I am and my ability to write essays/pieces of writing is extremely strong and the fact that I can provide information in such a way that people will actually want to read the stuff instead of slamming their faces into their keyboard lol.

Of course, I can't seem to find a reason why not to

Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Astro.; 09-16-2013 at 03:56 PM.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Name
    Elson

Time available
    4pm - 10pm on Weekdays and at least 5 hours on Weekends (GMT+8)

Reasons you should get this position
    I have an abundance of knowledge about League of Legends and i have been playing it since the near end of Season 2. I am passionate to help out newbies that had just started and i can also phrase my words in a simple and understandable way. Additionally , i would love to be a [Wiki Editor] because i can spend my free time helping out greenhorns and clearing their doubts on a particular question and doing this really makes my day. Hence , if i am given a chance to be a [Wiki Editor] , i would put in my best effort even if i am busy or so.

Of course ! I know you would want to see whether i am worthy of this position.

Thank you for spending your time to read my application and congratulations on your promotion
    Last edited by Flamegunners; 09-16-2013 at 01:24 AM.

Thanks
    Name: gtm

Time available: 5hours a day (GMT+8)

Reasons you should get this position: Playing LoL for quite some time already and I think I would know quite a lot about it too already. Also, bored with nothing to do now so looking for something to do

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? If thats what it takes then... why not?

Thanks
    Name: Luke

Time available: On school days I have from 6 pm est time till around 12 am, after I'm done with my homework, and on weekends and or holidays I basically have all day.

Reasons you should get this position: I believe I would be good for this position because I have been playing league for over a year and have extensive knowledge about it, playing regularly also helps me keep up to date with all the updates and events for league. I also am very proficient at writing and am very fluent in English and creative writing as I'm taking ap courses for them and scoring very well. I also would love the opportunity to help the noobs of league learn to play and have taught a few friends irl learn to play. I also know fluent Spanish, I have no idea if that would be of use some time, but who knows? I have honestly never done anything like this but I've looked into it before and have two friends that edit wiki pages, and I believe if you give me a chance I could do very well.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? I would be very happy to complete an thirty day trial if that's what it takes for me to become an editor. ^^
    Last edited by VindictusHero; 09-17-2013 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks
    Name: Dhilan
    Time available: Weekdays and weekends. On weekdays I will be available from 4~8 as I have exams I will need to be studying for; on the weekends I will be available from 10am~12pm.
    Reasons you should get this position: I believe I should get this position as I live in the UK, therefore my English is of a high standard and I can speak it very fluently which would help me to communicate with the other staff members. I have also been playing LoL since October 2012. I am fully aware with the current game status and I can analyse how a certain patch will affect the game play. My game knowledge is of a large variety and I feel as if I can offer expert insight to any champion and how they should be played as I do not play one position, I play all of them. I have also taught four other of my friends to play and now they are experts, I can provide their names and match history if required.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? I would love to prove myself worthy of this position as I am sure you nor I take this lightly and if this is what it takes, then so be it.
    [IMG]https://i1048.photobucke*****m/albums/s371/Zangetsu222/halonotmadebyme.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Name: Shane

Time available: 2PM EST till 9:00 PM on week days and anytime on the weekends.

Reasons you should get this position: I play LoL almost every single day, so I know almost anything about the game.
    I am very good with English and in French (If that makes a different). I also have been with MPGH for a long time.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?: Sure, why not?
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 09-19-2013 at 04:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    Name: Ameer

Time available: There is no specific times , I can get online whenever i feel to . (4-5 hours on Internet / MPGH)

Reasons you should get this position: I've helped maintaining a lot of Game hacking wiki's before , so I know how it's done , also I know a lot LoL. Not that much but I will get more experience doing this .
    Also I can do whatever I'm told to on time , no delays .

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Ye sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Name: Benny.

Time available: Can get on from 4 P.M - 10 P.M

Reasons you should get this position: I have more than the basic LoL knowledge and my English is decent/above average.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Uh, yeah sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Name: Cameron P. Hargis

Time avaliable: Monday-Sunday (10Am To !2Pm)

Reasons you should get this position: I have been an avid League of Legends for over 4 years, I started in December 15 2009. I've been Silver in S1 and S2. Diamond in S3.

Do you wish to complete a 30 day trial before getting editor: I would be more than happy to participate, if it's completely necessary.

Thanks
    Name: Rory Servranckx

Time available: Everyday.

Reasons you should get this position: I have been playing League of Legends for around 3 years now,and after playing a few lans and tournaments here and there,it gave me a great knowledge about the game.Having and knowing how to play every single champion in the game has also helped me alot.I can speak 3 languages fluently which would be English,Dutch and French.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? With pleasure

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast