Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Whats the point of ...

Open comunity with private transfer of commands releases and mass flaming (OMG i know this i can do this but ill not release for teh "leechers").
    Lets teh flamezor begin ummm now
    Last edited by devileyebg; 04-26-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    People are greedy. What do you expect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Because for every type of member, there are privileges.

Leechers just don't get much access since they are more than likely to ruin the command for others, as shown earlier today.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by devileyebg View Post
    Open comunity with private transfer of commands releases and mass flaming (OMG i know this i can do this but ill not release for teh "leechers").
    Lets teh flamezor begin as of ummm now
    Uhh..What?

Not only did that comment barely make sense,but its reasoning is horrible.

Many people don't want to release to pub becuase "leechers" will use like a kid who discovered his first boner.

Also amazing tutorial dude
    Last edited by Karleo; 04-26-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karleo View Post
    Uhh..What?

Not only did that comment barely make sense,but its reasoning is horrible.

Many people don't want to release to pub becuase "leechers" will use like a kid who discovered his first boner.
    oh god man i remmeber those days

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by crizthakidd View Post
    oh god man i remmeber those days
    You mean yesterday.

Thanks
    Nice tutorial

Crap, gotta stop leaving the sarcasm filter on by default.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The point: wait, can there be a 'point' on something so dull?

No seriously, there are many reasons, one being the fact that we can no longer spawn items at will because someone decided," Why don't I let everyone have this!". Now no one can do it... well maybe someone can, but as far as we know, it's fixed for a while.
    Leechers ruin things for everyone ;___;

Thanks
    how is this a tutorial....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Halosheep View Post
    The point: wait, can there be a 'point' on something so dull?

No seriously, there are many reasons, one being the fact that we can no longer spawn items at will because someone decided," Why don't I let everyone have this!". Now no one can do it... well maybe someone can, but as far as we know, it's fixed for a while.
    Leechers ruin things for everyone ;___;
    What I decided was this "lets get this patched". I am not a leecher seeing as I figured it out on my own and released it to the public, that is the exact opposite of leeching.. Quit your fucking crying that you can't be greedy with that stupid command anymore... Find another one... This time maybe people won't run their mouths like arrogant assholes and get someone like me to spill the beans again...

Thanks
    No one released much because of what happened with the previous amount of abuse. If we released item commands and such... Just think about the damage that would've been done, as compared to just a small group of people having it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by saintx18 View Post
    No one released much because of what happened with the previous amount of abuse. If we released item commands and such... Just think about the damage that would've been done, as compared to just a small group of people having it.
    Yeah thats the excuse people keep saying.. But the reality of it is, people want to be the powerful, rich ones and not have everyone else be too. It's called greed, and the infinite(pointlesS) quest for enlarged ePeen.

This is a public game hack forum for a reason, people seem to have forgotten what those are about.. Btw, everyone starts as a "leecher" at some point. Rather then ridicule them the more people who step up and teach them, the less "leechers" there are and the more contributors become. That's how hacking communities work.

"You didn't thanks me" "You didn't credits me" "booo hooo"... .Makes me sick... What happened to the old school people who made hacks for the fun of it, and released shit just to help people.. Fucking "thanking" system became on forums that's what.

As for the "you will get it patched" excuse.. That's another point of a hacking community.. Game developers fix shit, hacking comm's break it again... The beautiful endless battle....
    Last edited by DanK; 04-26-2011 at 08:54 PM.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

AznX (04-26-2011),chickenbutt (04-29-2011),devileyebg (04-27-2011),Dreamblader (04-27-2011),gohan2525 (04-28-2011),Shiro583 (04-27-2011),unorfind (04-27-2011),ZealotNate (04-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666demon666 View Post
    Because for every type of member, there are privileges.

Leechers just don't get much access since they are more than likely to ruin the command for others, as shown earlier today.
    Well to be honest the elitist attitudes of some people don't help things either, If you have a nice hack keep it to yourself instead of posting "Hur check out my 50 luck rings" or "Ya keep dying or you could use my new awesome godmode that I will only tell certain people about"

Just because it says leecher below our names doesn't mean that some of us don't know just as much or more than "Upper Class" forum members. Categorizing people and making an ******* style elite section will just lead to spite and when the lowly leechers figure things out their more likely than not to just tell everyone.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malefic For This Useful Post:

AznX (04-26-2011),TioZ (04-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Yeah thats the excuse people keep saying.. But the reality of it is, people want to be the powerful, rich ones and not have everyone else be too. It's called greed, and the infinite(pointlesS) quest for enlarged ePeen.

This is a public game hack forum for a reason, people seem to have forgotten what those are about.. Btw, everyone starts as a "leecher" at some point. Rather then ridicule them the more people who step up and teach them, the less "leechers" there are and the more contributors become. That's how hacking communities work.

"You didn't thanks me" "You didn't credits me" "booo hooo"... .Makes me sick... What happened to the old school people who made hacks for the fun of it, and released shit just to help people.. Fucking "thanking" system became on forums that's what.

As for the "you will get it patched" excuse.. That's another point of a hacking community.. Game developers fix shit, hacking comm's break it again... The beautiful endless battle....
    wow...... After i read this, I just cchanged my mine lol.
    But I still won't release and commands or hack tools that is not found by me.
    Last edited by v1zhaixingv1; 04-26-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post

Str8 up props for real, true as hell
    [IMG]https://i181.photobucke*****m/albums/x69/AznX20/StarcraftTagcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast