Thanks

[NA] Account boosting through duo q. Great opportunity for double boost job. [NA]

Pretty simple, I'll pay full rates but I want to maintain play control over my account. If you're currently boosting accounts in silver on NA and want to more-or-less double your money for the time you're putting in to the boost then either reply or shoot me a PM with your Skype name or some other way for me to get in contact with you.

I have a verified PP business account and don't mind going first for reputable boosters. Thought I'd just post this here since its only really good for someone currently boosting in the Silver range I'm currently in. Anything in low Gold will probably guarantee you first pick as well, if that matters at all / makes it easier on you.

Only thing I would love is pointers while we play. I'm not a dick / brain dead so criticize as much as humanly possible, just trying to improve while I play and this seems like by far the best opportunity to max what I get for my $ and, unless I don't understand how boosting works, seems like a huge win-win for whoever is "boosting" another account at the time. If I'm hugely mistaken and this is an awful idea just ignore lol.

Thanks
    Gonna bump this.

Thanks
    hello bro add me on division.proboosting Skype diamond 1 booster and i have a silver job ..lets talk