Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

LF Experienced opinion on a situation

I've been running Jordan's v5 for a good while, now some time between 7am-8am the game tends to crash after a brief flicker, I did experience a surge this morning so it could be my video card took a jolt and is now faulty, but for information sake, is anyone having crash issues when loading mods in general, I have 2 separate accounts, one being fun, the other is legitimate, and while not running the mod I do not experience a crash what so ever, I'm not assuming that the mods are otherwise...you know, the word that we hate, and I could be paranoid and just needing to buy a new card.
    Last edited by bouto420; 10-17-2015 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks
    I use a number of different menus (not at the same time), I have experienced the game crashing at random intervals regardless of which one I am using

Thanks
    If your game keeps lagging and crashing then it could be your card, or it could be rockstar monitoring your game that could be causing the lag.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 5miley View Post
    I use a number of different menus (not at the same time), I have experienced the game crashing at random intervals regardless of which one I am using
    Likewise.

GTA V doesn't like being injected with mods. In fact, I made a recent post in Jordan's v0.3 saying that after a certain period of time, I'd get a "Failed to initialize" error, followed by a fatal game crash that would sometimes require me to reboot my computer.

If I were to list the mods that are (from my experience) the most stable, it would be:

1. Infamous v3 with a crash rate ranging from 3-8 hours (sometimes, I reboot my game before it even has the chance to crash, thus causing no crashes at all within the day), depending on what I'm doing and how actively I'm using the menu.
    2. Jordan's v0.5 with a crash rate ranging from 2.5-5 hours, depending on what I'm doing within the menu.
    (Note: using 2013 visual works like a charm, which is why the crash rate was so reduced. In v0.3, I had crashes every 30 seconds to 2 minutes.)
    3. Simple Trainer (if that's the first one that was dll injected) 1.4.1 with a crash rate of 2-4 hours (and this is just because it's still very primitive, so there's bound to be bugs.)

It's not your video card, so you can forget about purchasing a new card. It's simply the fact that there is an overload of memory usage because you have the already memory-hog of GTA V and then the added menus which cause even more use of memory. Hell, my rig has 16GB 2133MHz DDR4 HyperX chips and I still get crashes every now and then. Trust me, it's the game, not the computer.

Hope this helps.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ProdigyFlynn For This Useful Post:

bouto420 (10-18-2015)

Thanks
    yup. i run my 4930k @ 4.7 . titan x sli @ 1450 the game stil crash every now and than

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks for the information, but my ram and motherboard is faulty because my computer locked up making the loud continuous beeping sound that codes RAM/MB errors, so a replacement is at hand, I did take into account that the memory usage was also an issue because obviously without running a mod I wasn't taking up as much. Thank you guys for your insight.
    Last edited by bouto420; 10-18-2015 at 06:53 PM.