Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

''unlimited'' high-end weapons parts and tools and whatever high end parts you like

hello.

this is my first tutorial here and im not sure if this has been posted before if so mods can close it

once you have reached lvl 30 you want to have high end weapons and gear (the yellow stuff)

You probably noticed high end parts are not so easy to get or its takes some grinding to get some.
    well here is how you can do it the fastest way:

1. Make a 2nd charachter and go trough the tutorial and unlock the base of operations blablabla , you should be lvl 4 now.

2. on your main character get some good gear/weapons/parts whatever that u not gonna use anyway. preferlybe some purple/blue items or mayby even yellow if you not gonna use that.

3. put all those items you not gonna use into your stash.

4. switch back to your 2nd character and go to your stash, get all those good items that in your stash and put them in your inventory (the ones you putted in earlier on the main character.

5. go to a vendor and sell all of those , you should have quite some money compared to the prices of the items you can buy with the 2nd character.

6. buy the cheapest gun as much as you can.

7. put all those cheap guns into your stash.

8. switch back to your main character.

9. go to your stash and deconstruct all those cheap guns , you get 2 green weapon parts for each deconstruted gun.

10. go to the crafting station in your base of operations.

11. go to the last categorie '' material conversion'' in that categorie scroll down untill you see the ''weapon parts specialized''

12. craft as much blue/specialized weapon parts as you want.

13. once you have enough blue weapon parts, craft those into high-end/gold weapon parts.

and there you have it , with this you get alot of high end weapon parts without doing much work or time.

1 blue weapon part costs 5 green weapons parts.
    1 gold/yellow weapon part costs 5 blue weapon parts

Ofcourse if you want high-end/gold tools , then instead of buying cheap guns , buy cheap mods for your weapon.

if you have any questions please let me know.

PS: i suggest you gonna do this any time soon , cause they probably gonna patch it and trust me, you want to get high end parts once youve reached lvl 30
    Last edited by bf4player1992; 03-18-2016 at 05:24 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bf4player1992 For This Useful Post:

Invader_Zim (03-18-2016),Locke81 (04-08-2016)

Thanks
    It's better with lvl 6 and blue items

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Thanks bro it worked but for the time it takes its easier to go to dark zone and farm some enemies but still a very good exploit!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Last edited by Invader_Zim; 03-18-2016 at 08:37 AM.

My weapon is a backpack.

Thanks
    at hellic

are you sure about that?

ive been thinking about that too but what gives the most benefits?
    Last edited by bf4player1992; 03-18-2016 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bf4player1992 View Post
    at hellic

are you sure about that?

When you are at end-game, you will make tons of credits. I have 1.3m credits, and don't need to spend them on anything. This method allows me to buy a few items, and sell them on the other account, to buy around 10+ crafting materials. It's really good for end-game players.

Especially because when you craft something, it has a chance to be either good or bad. So you have to "roll" the item over and over, trying to achieve the best possible stats, and maybe better special effects. You consume all of your yellow materials.
    Last edited by Invader_Zim; 03-18-2016 at 08:40 AM.

My weapon is a backpack.

Thanks
    but what is the better option for my 2nd character , buy green or blue weapons.

what gives the most benefits compared to how many green weapons u have to buy to get this blabla :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaCannon View Post
    Thanks bro it worked but for the time it takes its easier to go to dark zone and farm some enemies but still a very good exploit!
    you think? you have to go to the DZ kill enemies , make sure you dont die , extract the loot and go back to base of operation.

im not sure but i think that takes longer time

Thanks
    Nice exploit!

But IMO it is easier to just get your RoF to 99999999.... and go farm challange modes. With this RoF you can do challange runs solo in few minutes each and they drop tons of good stuff, you get Phoenix coins and HE drop at the end from dailies and chance for HE drop from normal challange runs.

Thanks
    at hellic

are you sure about that?

So for blues
    Weapon 1759
    Fabric 818
    Inst 1055
    I believe u can get electronics only at lvl 11. And also u have only 30 spots in stash. So with greens it takes ages to transfer items.

Thanks
    you show me a vid where you do these challenges in a few ''minutes'' then we talk again

Thanks
    you show me a vid where you do these challenges in a few ''minutes'' then we talk again
    What? Mate, with 999999999 ROF on 31 level weapon and unlimited ammo every enemy just vaporize in challange mode. What are you talking about? You know I am talking about CHEATING? In legal way there is not way to do solo challange, and with geared group it takes about 20-30 minutes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ViBen View Post
    What? Mate, with 999999999 ROF on 31 level weapon and unlimited ammo every enemy just vaporize in challange mode. What are you talking about? You know I am talking about CHEATING? In legal way there is not way to do solo challange, and with geared group it takes about 20-30 minutes.

i know , like i said show me a vid where you do it in a few minutes lets say 5 , oke? 5 minutes a mission where u get 30 PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i know , like i said show me a vid where you do it in a few minutes lets say 5 , oke? 5 minutes a mission where u get 30 PC.
    Using 999999999 ROF and Unlimited ammo you can run through Lexington Event Center in around 7 minutes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zukietehhusky View Post
    Using 999999999 ROF and Unlimited ammo you can run through Lexington Event Center in around 7 minutes.
    im going to stopwatch that tomorrow

Thanks
    Man, sorry but I won't put effort into creating video, posting it somewhere, just so you CAN belive it. Use ROF and unlimited ammo hack and do it yourself. Who are you so I have to prove you something? Do it yourself, lol.

Tips:
    1. Stack all HP/armor gear you can. You do not need DPS and electornics at all.
    2. Take all talents that gives you damage reduction things. Take Damage reduction signature skill.
    3. Learn to perfect two-three Mission. Last one is good since it has a lot of named bosses and so higher chance to get some good drop
    4. Farm

Try it. You can do mission in around 7-9 min in you spring and just hold LMB
    Last edited by ViBen; 03-18-2016 at 03:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast