Hey Guys,

Today I'll be launching my new Pokémon Go Boosting + Collection Service. Yes, I know that there other people offering the same service, but my prices are the cheapest.

I offer boosting in two ways. Firstly, you have to give me access to your account, and I boost your account to the level you want. This means that you can keep all the progress on your current account, but you must trust me with your account details. The second way is to create a new account with for you, and me boost your account to the level you want. With this method, I don't require your account details, however you do loose all your progress so far on your other account

Services
  • Boost your current account to level 10 - (50c per level) 24-48 hrs
  • Boost your current account to level 20 (50c per level up to lvl 10 if your account is <lvl10 then 75c per lvl OR if your account is >lvl 10 than 75c per level) 48-72 hrs
  • Boost new account to level 10 ($5) 24-48 hrs
  • Boost new account to level 20 ($5) 48-72 hrs
  • Catch a region exclusive Pokémon ( Tauros, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, and Farfetch'd) $2 each
  • 100 Pokeballs (if your really lazy)10c 1 - 2 hrs

Yes, I know my pricing is quite confusing. So I'll give some examples
    *So let's say your a level six and you want to get to level ten. I charge 50c per level, and you want to go four levels, so that's $2.
    *Or your level 11 and you want to go to level 20, it's 75c per level, as it takes more effort to level up, so that's 0.75 X 9 = $6.75
    *Or you level 5 and want to get to 20, first you need to get five levels to go to level 5, so that's $2.5, and $7.5 for 10-20. That's a total of $10

Currently, there are other people offering the same service as me. So why should you choose me? Well first of all my prices are unmatchable. I am currently offering half the price of other threads selling the same or similar services. Secondly, I don't use any prohibited tools or bots as they are banable. If the developers of the game, find you using cheats or location spoofing a or anything of the sort, you may receive a ban. Although these bans aren't permanent at first, after they start building up things get bad. So, I've told you that my prices are the best and I've also told you that unlike other sellers, I don't use banable tools. Lastly, I am a highly trusted member on MPGH. With almost five years on this website, high rep and high thanks, I am trusted and won't scam you.

Yes, I am offering vouch copies ( up to level 10), but only three.

Payment method only PayPal at the moment, or steam keys.
Contact me on Skype: ******iridiummpgh
Or PM me.