Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Swift Booster | CS:GO Boosting | Overwatch Bypass | Fast/Reliable/Safe

Swift Booster
    Since most of the cafe accounts got deleted, It's hard to find boosters.
    We offer fast, safe and reliable CS:GO boosting.
    We're using cheats but not necessarily "rage hacks", that's why we're avoiding any kind of ban (your rank is safe, 99% win rate).

Rules:
    • We ask you to respect the booster's will.
    • If you lose a game the next one will be free.
    • Don't tell anyone you're being boosted.
    • Friends cannot be invited to the match unless they are using this service.

Pricing:
    - (We're accepting Keys and CSGO skins)
    • 1 key per RANK
      Or the equivalent of 1 key in CSGO skins

Coming Soon

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/orange/live%3Asb.mpgh.png[/img] or add "******sb.mpgh" on skype.

We're also looking for a vouche copy, so If you have more than 1000+ post please, let us know.
    If you have any question, we will help you.
    Last edited by Sayuki Fujimi; 03-22-2015 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What happens if we lose?
    I like to lock my self in the bathroom and pretend I am peeing but what I am actually doing is jerking off to the picture of your mom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    You'll get a free win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Do you take steam games?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Unfortunaly no, we're only taking csgo keys at the moment .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayuki Fujimi View Post
    Unfortunaly no, we're only taking csgo keys at the moment .
    What happens if our ranks get reset a week after you do the boosting? Its just a waste of money then. Do you offer anything to cover that because, most boosting service providers usually get banned anywhere from a few days to a week after the boost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    We have a lots of accounts, our cheat always update (private cheat), we also bypass the overwatch and we're not using rage hacks. After the booster account get ranked we don't use this account anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    We have a lots of accounts, our cheat always update (private cheat), we also bypass the overwatch and we're not using rage hacks. After the booster account get ranked we don't use this account anymore.
    I know that, but are you offering anything so if our rank gets reset a week after boosting, so we can get our rank back? I know that you guys have an Overwatch Bypass and Private Cheats, but that is what 99% of boosting threads say and well, the accounts they were using "somehow" get Overwatch banned and it turns into a waste of money. I have Private Cheats and an Overwatch Bypass too, but I don't want to spend money on something that is going to get reset a week after I do it and not get anything in return if you guys get banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hey there. Sorry for the late answer, I had some problems joining MPGH. First of all, I would still like to remind you we're using different kind of boosting than the average boosters. We're boosting so it seems legit, but you're playing with a "smurf". In the case we could still win but we would be obligated to "rage", then we'll do to assure the 99% win rate, but it will probably rarely happen, as we can handle LEs with our method. Add to that we have a method to bypass the Overwatch, it's very unlikely that our account will be banned. Also, we're boosting on various accounts, so if one is SOMEHOW getting banned, you don't necesserely loose all your wins, and you won't loose your rank. If by all our protections, we would still manage to somehow get banned for a mysterious reason, we're using a datafile to log everyone who we're boosting with, how much win we boosted them, when we boosted them, and their names. If an account is getting banned, we'll look the range where it boosted, and we'll boost back the players who lost their wins at that moment when we will have free slots. If our slots are full, it's nothing to worry about, we'll simply boost the players at an other time, that way, it's secure for us the boosters, and you the clients.

I hope I've been able to answer to your question, if not, feel free to reply to this reply!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hey there. Sorry for the late answer, I had some problems joining MPGH. First of all, I would still like to remind you we're using different kind of boosting than the average boosters. We're boosting so it seems legit, but you're playing with a "smurf". In the case we could still win but we would be obligated to "rage", then we'll do to assure the 99% win rate, but it will probably rarely happen, as we can handle LEs with our method. Add to that we have a method to bypass the Overwatch, it's very unlikely that our account will be banned. Also, we're boosting on various accounts, so if one is SOMEHOW getting banned, you don't necesserely loose all your wins, and you won't loose your rank. If by all our protections, we would still manage to somehow get banned for a mysterious reason, we're using a datafile to log everyone who we're boosting with, how much win we boosted them, when we boosted them, and their names. If an account is getting banned, we'll look the range where it boosted, and we'll boost back the players who lost their wins at that moment when we will have free slots. If our slots are full, it's nothing to worry about, we'll simply boost the players at an other time, that way, it's secure for us the boosters, and you the clients.

I hope I've been able to answer to your question, if not, feel free to reply to this reply!
    Alright that clears up a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Bump that thing!

Thanks
    Im interested but need to see vouches first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hey there! All my apologizes if I've not been able to boost you any more until now, I was limited to 2 wins a day due to the low amount of accounts I had, but now I have more accounts so I'll be boosting more than before! Boosting in 4 hours 24 minutes from now!

Hope to see you soon

Thanks
    This guy seriously needs more attention. The service is pretty cheap (just 1 key per rank) and he plays legit, only using hacks as a backup which means that if there's a vac/overwatch ban you don't lose as many wins. Also the service was friendly. I have to vouch it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lost most of the wins I got with him when one of his accounts got banned :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast