Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

EAC Bypass - ROBOCRAFT

Okay i did a full research under the EAC bypass, this concludes robocraft and much more other games... but for now il explain robocraft.

we will start with the main problem Bypassing EAC.. this is really easy to do. but most people just look at it the wrong way..
    If u want NO eac at all.. u need to disable the files eac inside robocraft_data folder.. but simply changing them or removing them isnt good enough cuz otherwise u cant login via EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll <this file lets u connect with servers & loads many other dlls that load even more..

so then u simply wanna bypass... thats the main problem.. the WHOLE thing is via the .sys, the service, the pizza(wait what) no but inside this service windows/sys32/drivers/Eac.sys are all the games concluded in EAC.. but u CANT do shit with that file cuz what eac did is:

1: the service is only startable via THEIR program
    2: the service thinks the EasyAntiCheat.exe is in sys32 but its really in sysWOW64.
    3: almost all of the .exe and the dlls are included with creating FileW or serviceW. this means. evrythime u exit robocraft the system gets deleted. and evrytime u open it it gets created a.k.a simply removing robocraft from the service isnt working cuz the service gets recreated by the .exe in sysWOW64.
    4: If u try to change the perms off of the system so its a read only file then the sysWOW64 & the robocraft.exe cant replace the file so u get an error.
    5: please if u have an DETAILED .exe editor please let me know im really needing that. and im not talking about an hex editor cuz i already got one: 010 Editor. but i need an editor that shows me the commands its showing: no i dont care if i need to reverse engineer or anything else just please let me know if u know a program that doesnt show HEX or stupid files inside the .exe like the .icon
    6: again the file name for all of the fucked ups is "W"

If u have any questions please let me know however im not that good in this all so if u could help me it would be AWSOME

and tip: dont go after the guy named G00DNES hes a retarted scammer that sells his so benamed hacked client for this socalled game!

EAC wont change their system cuz its juist too easy to understand and if they do that: then they need to rewrite ALOT. their just simply stacking problems.

- - - Updated - - -

If u wanna help me please do, my skype > damyan.olierook < it can show another name like LoneWolf or so but thats me

and if u add me please set I wanna help u MPGH Robocraft in request otherwise idk who u are...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to themesk11 For This Useful Post:

fixu2 (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    G00dn33s is scammed me too. There my Videos Link: /www[dot]youtube[dot]com/watch?v=H6vTMrvkwFw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFastly For This Useful Post:

fixu2 (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by themesk11 View Post
    Okay i did a full research under the EAC bypass, this concludes robocraft and much more other games... but for now il explain robocraft.

we will start with the main problem Bypassing EAC.. this is really easy to do. but most people just look at it the wrong way..
    If u want NO eac at all.. u need to disable the files eac inside robocraft_data folder.. but simply changing them or removing them isnt good enough cuz otherwise u cant login via EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll <this file lets u connect with servers & loads many other dlls that load even more..

so then u simply wanna bypass... thats the main problem.. the WHOLE thing is via the .sys, the service, the pizza(wait what) no but inside this service windows/sys32/drivers/Eac.sys are all the games concluded in EAC.. but u CANT do shit with that file cuz what eac did is:

1: the service is only startable via THEIR program
    2: the service thinks the EasyAntiCheat.exe is in sys32 but its really in sysWOW64.
    3: almost all of the .exe and the dlls are included with creating FileW or serviceW. this means. evrythime u exit robocraft the system gets deleted. and evrytime u open it it gets created a.k.a simply removing robocraft from the service isnt working cuz the service gets recreated by the .exe in sysWOW64.
    4: If u try to change the perms off of the system so its a read only file then the sysWOW64 & the robocraft.exe cant replace the file so u get an error.
    5: please if u have an DETAILED .exe editor please let me know im really needing that. and im not talking about an hex editor cuz i already got one: 010 Editor. but i need an editor that shows me the commands its showing: no i dont care if i need to reverse engineer or anything else just please let me know if u know a program that doesnt show HEX or stupid files inside the .exe like the .icon
    6: again the file name for all of the fucked ups is "W"

If u have any questions please let me know however im not that good in this all so if u could help me it would be AWSOME

and tip: dont go after the guy named G00DNES hes a retarted scammer that sells his so benamed hacked client for this socalled game!

EAC wont change their system cuz its juist too easy to understand and if they do that: then they need to rewrite ALOT. their just simply stacking problems.

- - - Updated - - -

If u wanna help me please do, my skype > damyan.olierook < it can show another name like LoneWolf or so but thats me

and if u add me please set I wanna help u MPGH Robocraft in request otherwise idk who u are...
    i don't know much stuff about this , tho you can use ressource hacker to see some stuff

if you want to see the command line arguments of the .exe that are luanched by EAC , you can use processexplorer , made by sysinternals

hope it helps

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ZetaDarus For This Useful Post:

fixu2 (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    i dumped the LOG of the EasyAntiCheat.exe memory with OllyDebug. here it is

File 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\EasyAntiCheat.exe'
    New process with ID 00001AE0 created
    Main thread with ID 000006A4 created
    7616AAA0 New thread with ID 00001844 created
    77F19D20 New thread with ID 00001968 created
    00360000 Module C:\Windows\SysWOW64\EasyAntiCheat.exe
    CRC changed, discarding .udd data
    6F770000 Module C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\avghookx.dll
    74300000 Module C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_65 95b64144ccf1df_1.1.10586.545_none_1b71dcef144be902 \gdiplus.dll
    74B90000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll
    74BA0000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll
    74C20000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\cfgmgr32.dll
    74C70000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\GDI32.dll
    74DC0000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll
    752C0000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
    75320000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll
    75820000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\combase.dll
    75D70000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll
    Invalid or compressed Image Export Directory
    75E00000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll
    75EC0000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\RPCRT4.dll
    76000000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\USER32.dll
    76150000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
    761A0000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\shcore.dll
    76230000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\shlwapi.dll
    76300000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ADVAPI32.dll
    76430000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ole32.dll
    76520000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll
    766A0000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll
    766B0000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.DLL
    769D0000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\SHELL32.dll
    77E70000 Module C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    77EE8D20 Attached process paused at ntdll.DbgBreakPoint
    Break on new module(s)
    Log file closed

hope it helps

These are the files that EAC loads into the memory. But i'm looking at the KERNELBASE.dll and Kernel.appcore.dll files!!!
    Last edited by Omnter; 08-31-2016 at 08:24 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Omnter For This Useful Post:

fixu2 (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    Thanks for the help.. Currently installing Ubuntu so i can have a more organized workspace... im going to an Media school next year so im going to get teached alot of stuff. (not that i dont know alot already) but i got a unfixable problem and i didnt notice it until now.. (i know im fucking retarted) but almost all off the stuff is processed via Assembly Csharp (wich is obvious for an unity game, pretty much evrygame) but this dll is Obfuscated wich means that i cant acces it or change a got damn with it until i have the Source-Code wich u cant get via net reflector cuz its Obfuscated (pretty much what that is is like u make an dll with 3 diffrent folders and commands in them, Obfuscating the dll means the 3 folders named Rick, Peter and Molly got changed to Nanda Miada and Lyla, u extract the source-code and its just a pile of mess becuz the files and folders arnt correct) Im now aware off of this wich im retarted by not noticing but il just disable eac before continuing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to themesk11 For This Useful Post:

fixu2 (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    Hope ubuntu stop eac.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFastly For This Useful Post:

fixu2 (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Any updates on this?
    lel

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vhmercenario For This Useful Post:

fixu2 (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    I found a way.. well sort off but i dont think alot of people wanna download and install a custom OS... im gonna check if these files are the same (Windows Files from Robocraft (the DLL not just all off the files) and the OS files, cuz going into CSharp is not possible becuz the dll is obfuscated... so im thinking right now maybe il just terminate the whole game and make it an Client game... (Removing EAC and trying to let the game still connect to its servers that are coded into EAC.dll yep u heard me the game connects to its servers via its libraries from EAC...

- - - Updated - - -

Update if this freaking plugin works i spot the gold

Either im stupid or they used a expensive obfuscator
    Last edited by themesk11; 10-15-2016 at 05:11 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to themesk11 For This Useful Post:

fixu2 (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    What is this EAC ?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The 7th Hokage For This Useful Post:

fixu2 (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
    What is this EAC ?
    It's the anti-Cheat they use. https://www.easyanticheat.net/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrlong2 For This Useful Post:

fixu2 (06-27-2018)

Thanks
    I don't think there will be ever posted an EAC bypass or a cheat, if so will be detected/patched fast. That's not battlEye :^)

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    please make a tutoirial how to delete it. i can do it from linux or ubuntu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah you're right ! The EAC is located in sysWOW64, but if you move it on ex : desktop and you start the game he just asking you to reinstall it, if u cancel the game won't start, so u need the trick EAC and the game, to make they thinking that EAC is running and working, so the game can start BUT there's another problem, i tried with Process Hacker 2 to find robocraft.exe and robocraftClient.exe too, i found them, but there are completly invisible in the program such WPE PRO or Packet Editor, i thinked about a packet editor that u inject directly in process, it works just fine, but the robocraft(Client).exe doesn't show up in Winject or Extreme Inj v3
    So i tried different methods like freeze process at startup to inject the packet editor, he can't cause there another EAC wich deturn injection in program, so all is running by EAC, if someone could bypass or make the game think that is running it would be REALLY AWESOME

Thanks for reading.

PS : Sry about my english, i'm from France

Thanks
    I saw alot of shit in the days.. but what i was thinking was.. Eac bypasses shit in no-time.. and its useless to bypass it cuz updates will come eventually... why not go and be friends with eac but hate on the game itself.... (enough with the crazy talk... well i forgot the porject and i knew i was almost done.. and i even wound a way off hacking the game itself...

Thanks
    I'm new to this website, what is an EAC? Do you know of any FREE Robocraft AIMBOTS that are safe and undetectable?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm new to this website, what is an EAC? Do you know of any FREE AIMBOTS that are Safe and Undetectable for Robocraft?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast