3 7.32%

38 92.68%

Thread: Let's Talk EAC

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Let's Talk EAC

As you all know, Robocraft has implemented a new cheatshield called Easy Anti Cheat. I just wanted to hear all of your opinions about EAC.
    I personally hate EAC as it is very intrusive on privacy and I would prefer to not have foreign kernel in my OS. I would go in to much more detail but I've already spewed out all of my EAC hate in different threads. Currently I am not playing Robocraft until the EAC cheat shield is removed. And if it isn't, uninstalled.

EAC has rendered all hacks useless, which is very upsetting. There are many threads on this forum, that are saying they have bypassed EAC and they have working cheats. There has been no proof or releases of any working cheat as of 11/9/14. This means that EAC has not been bypassed.

Just wanted to hear all of your thoughts about this new system.

-1 from me.
    -Sarah

2. The Following User Says Thank You to notshoe For This Useful Post:

faseri (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Hack-wise, my biggest concern was not being able to use color names anymore, no big deal there...
    But I still don't like EAC regarding on how intrusive it is, especially for a game. So if I ever run it, it shall be on a virtual machine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I am pretty fine if no one is able to hack. Seriously, I am T10, not maxed with RP and such, but decent 20% strength. I am just fine with it. Took 1 day to reach T10.

But what I cannot like about EAC is the privacy agreement. It is a truely spyware and a no-go for me. They even ignore the eula in my country. Taking screenshots during my play/desktop, collecting data, etc. etc. etc.
    Facebook-No.2?
    Big-NSA-Brother?

Thanks
    Correction: Wacokid FOUND a workaround for EAC for the Infinite TP and RP WPE Exploit.

This video only shows proof of me doing it TODAY and will not show how to do it because I don't want to see it patched. Message Wacokid if you want to know how to do this.

Proof:
    youtu (dot) be/0KiI_j839-0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I've already viewed Wacokid's thread. This is either A. Fake, or B. Fake. If there is no release then it still stands as being fake.
    -Sarah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by notshoe View Post
    I've already viewed Wacokid's thread. This is either A. Fake, or B. Fake. If there is no release then it still stands as being fake.
    I think he got it, I dont think its fake, but what do I know right, Crimson is just a moron

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by notshoe View Post
    Have it your way then....just ignore the video and keep trying yourself

Thanks
    Also, it is widely known that the previous method to hack TP & RP would lag and crash the game if you tried to run say 5000+ packets. Sometimes it would work with that many packets, after waiting forever after a match, but most of the time it just crashed. With this new method that is no longer the case.

Shortly, I will post another video showing myself sending the packets continuously upto 15,000+ (that's right, 15,000+) and joining a game, destructing, and waiting no more than 10 seconds for the scoreboard to post after the game with atleast 7mil RP reward. You won't be able to deny what you cannot say you've seen before.

So to sum it up, I'm going to show you how Wacokid not only figured it out, but how its better now than it's ever been.

Also, I will include this post in realtime along side the game record to prove I'm doing this TODAY!
    Last edited by Cursen; 11-08-2014 at 11:15 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cursen For This Useful Post:

CrimsonFoxy (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursen View Post
    Also, it is widely known that the previous method to hack TP & RP would lag and crash the game if you tried to run say 5000+ packets. Sometimes it would work with that many packets, after waiting forever after a match, but most of the time it just crashed. With this new method that is no longer the case.

Shortly, I will post another video showing myself sending the packets continuously upto 15,000+ (that's right, 15,000+) and joining a game, destructing, and waiting no more than 10 seconds for the scoreboard to post after the game with atleast 7mil RP reward. You won't be able to deny what you cannot say you've seen before.

So to sum it up, I'm going to show you how Wacokid not only figured it out, but how its better now than it's ever been.

Also, I will include this post in realtime along side the game record to prove I'm doing this TODAY!
    I would love to see this, I hope you aren't bullshit because this would be awesome ^w^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFoxy View Post
    I would love to see this, I hope you aren't bullshit because this would be awesome ^w^
    Rendering the video now! Doing this video in 1080p so there is absolute clarity and quality. I was wrong tho, I only got 6.6mil for 15,022 packets. You'll see shortly...
    Last edited by Cursen; 11-09-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks
    Yea, would Love to See it too. ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Rendering the video now! Doing this video in 1080p so there is absolute clarity and quality. I was wrong tho, I only got 6.6mil for 15,022 packets. You'll see shortly...
    How long is shortly? Just curious, cause' its rather late, and Im pretty tired, but I wanna see dis

Thanks
    Here you go, thought I had it on 1080p for the render but was only on 720p. Clear enough in my opinion.

youtu (dot) be/HmTHv1oJ7O8

Just don't pleasure yourselves to this new level of awesome. Thanks EAC for helping us hack TP & RP better!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Here you go, thought I had it on 1080p for the render but was only on 720p. Clear enough in my opinion.

youtu (dot) be/HmTHv1oJ7O8

Just don't pleasure yourselves to this new level of awesome. Thanks EAC for helping us hack TP & RP better!
    Damn...Not even BS, Great Job man! Alright, Im off to bed, talk to y'all tomarrow!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFoxy View Post
    Damn...Not even BS, Great Job man! Alright, Im off to bed, talk to y'all tomarrow!
    Well I'm not quite done yet. Going to let it send for a while and see what the threshold might be. Going for 50,000+ packages now

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast