Thanks

[New]WreckingHavoc's Spawn/Teleport/Hack Service [Reliable][Online][Online 24/7]

FIRST 5 VOUCHES GET A FREE VEHICLE AND WEAPON OF THEIR CHOICE

Hey everyone, i just got a new hack program for dayz, and well im a friendly hacker so i figured doing this for small amounts will help me an you out

Prices:
    0.25 = Vehicle
    0.15 = Weapons
    0.10 = Ammo (Free Coyote full of ammo for your gun)
    0.40 = Skin (Your choice), Weapon with 3 mags (Your choice), Coyote backpack,Teleport to a location on YOUR choice [Add .10 for a Vehicle]
    0.50 = Box (Has 50 of every item, and 1 coyote backpack) and a teleport to a location of your choice.
    0.10 = Teleport to a place of your choice (Add .05 and ill give you a location of a vehicle of your choice that's the closest)
    0.30 = Create-A-Base (I'll spawn a tent with 3 coyotes, one contains wire fencing, another containing sandbags and another containing tank traps) [Add .10 for each vehicle in your camp, .05 cents for each weapon and an extra .30 for a spawn a box with no timer which lasts until server restart]
    0.40 = Complete gear up with you and up to 2 other friends (includes nvgs, rangefinders, binoculars, map, gps, entrenching tool, toolbox, weapon of your choice with 3 mags, sidearm, coyote, 3 drinks, 3 food and 4 other items of your choice (doesnt include weapons or skins)
    1.00 = A full hour of me running with you, and ill use my hacks for you [I use Wuat's menu, but if needed, link/post me a custom script and what it does and i'll use that if wanted/needed, however if i get banned from the server you get to choose one more server and if i get banned again i will go only go on a main hive but this is only for custom scripts] [ Every vehicle is 0.05 and every weapons is 0.03]
    0.10 = I will teleport to you and fix your vehicle [Extra 0.05 for heli's/planes]

If you have anything special you'd like me to do skype me and we can work out a cheap price.

Paypal:jackbigbro99@gmail.com

Instructions to buy:
    1. Skype me telling me what you want
    2. Log on to you Paypal account
    3. Send the allotted amount as a gift to jackbigbro99@gmail.com
    4. Tell me which server you'd like me to go on
    5. Once you have gotten what you have wanted please vouch!

If you have any problems/questions i will do my best to fix it! Send an email to me over at jackbigbro99@gmail.com

Warranty
    Now, i can almost guarantee you won't get banned for this, as im the one hacking, not you. In the unlikely event you get GLOBAL BANNED (Does NOT include private hive bans, and a ban from a specific server) within 24 hours within purchase i will give you a full refund, plus a link to a trusted, fast seller of mine. His keys are $3, and he has an autobuy through paypal, and if you have problems you can contact him via skype.
    Last edited by WreckingHavoc; 12-21-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks
    Reserved for vouches