Thanks

In dire need of money =(

Ok so as the title says im in need of money i only have 230k gold and for some reason i cant get money anymore like i used to, I can run irukul for tusks but they have droped in price alot and are not that much of worth plus its very time consuming, Klaus well his darn armor fragments almost never drop so thats very time consuming and not to mention token eater. So do any of you guys have ideas on how i can make some good money, that does not have to do with very time consuming. Please im a lvl 60 Lann and im at 230k thats not much i really need to get more money for the upcoming update but just cant seem to get any money, So any help you guys give me is very much appericated. Thank You

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    i have millions cause jus use all ur coins and do events you'll get thr in time jus takes time u cant make everything in 10mins run the last dungeons and jus sell the stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Try doing the other raids. Imich and Black Belly drops are common yet they still sell for a lot. And stop buying Crimson tokens. Since you spend no money, you will always profit from the end-of-mission bonus alone.

Thanks
    ^^

Keep an eye on prices and see what's hot on any given day. Run that, sell your drops, repeat tomorrow. You've already noted that some things are very low drop rate, obviously you have to take account of that when you decide what to farm.

Edit: Also, run nude and barehanded. Repair bills add up over time, but you need neither armor nor weapon with 1HKO, no aggro, and negative damage hacks.
    Last edited by UlRRvtk7; 03-13-2011 at 06:35 PM. Reason: added a tip

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Weeping Queen gives around 18-20k per run + mats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by UlRRvtk7 View Post

Edit: Also, run nude and barehanded.
    Eh, nude... sure. not barehand though. Your run speed takes a huge dive, along with attack range. Sure, you can speedhack to compensate but the attack range is still annoying. Get a level 1 sword to use.
    [Goodluck.
    7 boxxiez.
    ]

Thanks
    Whatever works for you, sure. Just don't use the +15 Sword of D00mZ if you're trying to make money. Those things are expensive to have sharpened.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by UlRRvtk7 View Post
    ^^

Keep an eye on prices and see what's hot on any given day. Run that, sell your drops, repeat tomorrow. You've already noted that some things are very low drop rate, obviously you have to take account of that when you decide what to farm.

Edit: Also, run nude and barehanded. Repair bills add up over time, but you need neither armor nor weapon with 1HKO, no aggro, and negative damage hacks.
    what i do is go naked, put my +8 ivory (20k to repair from 0/121) in the bag and buy the FREE weapon from the shop on the boat, and if you ever start a battle and somehow forgot to equip, just use the show_mini_shop command. it should auto equip once it hits your bag

this little freebie + 1hKO = pwn without cost

btw, put your gear on whenever not in battle: logging out, hanging around town... the INT bonus from your stuff decreases the time cycle for your bonus AP. i noticed an almost 2 minute difference and i never even started my meditation skill (lvl 60 staff evie)