Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Bullshit DLC's - Ranting101

Why does this have to happen. Sony signs a contract with activision to get the DLC's early 1 month earlier than Xbox and PC. Before that it was Xbox that had the contract. Now, when does PC get it? hmm, never? We're left out all lonely and shit.

On another note: why the fuck do all youtubers get to play the DLC 2 weeks earlier prior to its release date? Activision pays them to advertise their shitty game. One of the youtubers had shown a little bit of unseen footage of the new zombies map which comes out soon. The trailer for it is tomorrow. The map looks like a pile of shit. It's fogged up to shit, it has these alien looking fuckers that look like they're from that movie "predator vs alien".

The next call of duty will most likely be worse than IW because sledgehammer games are known to make the worse Cod's to existence. Vac gets added to PC but that doesn't matter because this game is too shit to even hack now. It got boring fucking ages ago, I haven't played it since December 20, 2016.

This is the future, technology evolves and shit. But we still gotta wait 1 month prior to the DLC release to even play it. You're forced to watch youtube videos of the map or buy the PS4 (which was Sony's intention). I don't blame Sony, I'm glad they got the contract. I just want this misery to end already. This is not equality, we need equality, we are anonymous, we are one, do not disrespect us or we'll hunt you down. Wubadubdub, the greatest man in existence.

P.S I was bored and I wrote this in 2mins. I never proofread it nor did I even know what I was saying most of the time. Just wanted to start a discussion. I don't think you'll be seeing any free cheats for IW anytime soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by senpairuler1 View Post
    ... Now, when does PC get it? hmm, never? ...
    Never. Who would pay them? Valve? LOL, try kickstarter
    [IMG]
    MPGH Member since 10. 21. 2009
    CoD section Minion 22. 01. 2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    GTA section Minion 15. 07.2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    Minion+ 27. 01. 2016 - 23. 02. 2017
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to akim14 For This Useful Post:

Silent (01-23-2017)

Thanks
    PC CoD is dead. Deal with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post

Never. Who would pay them? Valve? LOL, try kickstarter
    It sucks ass, unfortunately.

That 1 month bullshit wait. This is why i'm probably never going to buy another COD again. Maybe Treyarch's new COD if it's in an olden day era since they make the best cods and it's worth the money. But I'm not buying no BS season pass.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to senpairuler1 For This Useful Post:

akim14 (01-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    It sucks ass, unfortunately.

That 1 month bullshit wait. This is why i'm probably never going to buy another COD again. Maybe Treyarch's new COD if it's in an olden day era since they make the best cods and it's worth the money. But I'm not buying no BS season pass.
    I hate myself for it, but people should rather buy TitanFall 2. IW is good, but Titanfall is just somehow better. CoD will be back in november and we will see...
    [IMG]
    MPGH Member since 10. 21. 2009
    CoD section Minion 22. 01. 2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    GTA section Minion 15. 07.2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    Minion+ 27. 01. 2016 - 23. 02. 2017
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post

I hate myself for it, but people should rather buy TitanFall 2. IW is good, but Titanfall is just somehow better. CoD will be back in november and we will see...
    I honestly think you'd be better off buying food than spending money on another game. Titanfall 2 looks ok but I hate FPS multiplayer games. I've only enjoyed WaW (to it's max) and bops1 (enjoyed it for about a year) other than that, I've enjoyed no MP since. It seems like I love the not so advanced games where there aren't advanced guns and robots flying about. I guess it just brings me back to my childhood, nostalgia at its finest.

I'll be waiting for Treyarch's cod (just for the zombies, hopefully MP if it's good). Treyarch has literally carried Activisions ass, without them, Activision would be in serious trouble!

Thanks
    I honestly think you'd be better off buying food than spending money on another game. Titanfall 2 looks ok but I hate FPS multiplayer games. I've only enjoyed WaW (to it's max) and bops1 (enjoyed it for about a year) other than that, I've enjoyed no MP since. It seems like I love the not so advanced games where there aren't advanced guns and robots flying about. I guess it just brings me back to my childhood, nostalgia at its finest.

I'll be waiting for Treyarch's cod (just for the zombies, hopefully MP if it's good). Treyarch has literally carried Activisions ass, without them, Activision would be in serious trouble!
    you missed out on the best pc cod
    BO2

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy! View Post
    you missed out on the best pc cod
    BO2
    I never had the money to buy BO2 at the time. I have it on my steam now, but it's dead

Aah well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I remember BO2 had action with even 3v3v3 on PC. Lot of players good old times best cod..

Thanks
    I think when they activated VAC For this game they killed it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dazza821 View Post
    I think when they activated VAC For this game they killed it.
    That's because nobody wants to make free cheats. The game's already dead and all the current cheats are paid. The game is boring with or without cheats. It just makes it a little bit more enjoyable with cheats. However, it still gets very tedious and boring (imo).

I mean, maybe someone will take their time to make a free cheat that has a VAC bypass. But currently as it stands, nobody has enough care to do that. Especially since this game is already dead before DLC1 even dropped. I don't know how they managed to fuck up COD so fast. As the CEO once said, "There are a lot of people who enjoy this"; 90% of the community says otherwise. I hope he sees nobody likes this new bullshit!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Is no one making hacks for IW anymore? I thought BO3 had VAC enabled and people still made hacks for that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StaindHart View Post
    Is no one making hacks for IW anymore? I thought BO3 had VAC enabled and people still made hacks for that?
    Nobody cares enough to UD cheats for a shit game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaCodeX View Post
    Nobody cares enough to UD cheats for a shit game.
    This ^_^ It's just so boring to even go on. I get bored by looking at the main damn menu. Trust me, that's the first I've ever been bored so fast.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I've been quite enjoying it so far, I've had a lot more fun with ZiS than I did most of BO3s maps.
    I do suck at zombies though, relatively speaking. I mean I can hold my own and I usually know most of the EE steps, but I'm not someone who can hit round 100 and breeze through the EE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast