Thanks

Question Banned In Black Ops 2?

Hey I last played black ops 2 last week because i had my school work and some stuff like that, then the i played after friday which is yesterday then when i opened my black ops 2 multiplayer it said "you are Vac banned you CANNOT play online" I never hacked, boosted, glitched or ever had offensive emblems, I never had any Temp Bans and reset my stats for boosting or glitching, i never got any temp band or any warnings i just got banned and that sucks. I wanna know if i ever did anything wrong to get banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by taco900 View Post
    Hey I last played black ops 2 last week because i had my school work and some stuff like that, then the i played after friday which is yesterday then when i opened my black ops 2 multiplayer it said "you are Vac banned you CANNOT play online" I never hacked, boosted, glitched or ever had offensive emblems, I never had any Temp Bans and reset my stats for boosting or glitching, i never got any temp band or any warnings i just got banned and that sucks. I wanna know if i ever did anything wrong to get banned.
    Is your username on MPGH the same as the one on BO2? Though it would be weird (if not unlikely) that they based your ban off that. However that is really unlikely seeing as some other people on the site hack and have the same name on COD.

The only sure fire way to know is to email them/call them and see if they can explain what happened; best of luck!

~Lawl

Thanks @Ethereal for taking the time and making that awesome looking Darksiders signature up top
    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What lawl said is stupid. Nobody wastes their time searching a hacking site and banning people with the same username. That also wouldn't be legal, or smart, because some people have the same username as some other person on steam.

Are you sure you didn't hack? Not even an external crosshair? They take screenshots, you know. If you are sure you didn't do any of these, then the only thing you could do is contact steam, though it probably will be in vain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by abaaaabbbb63 View Post
    What lawl said is stupid. Nobody wastes their time searching a hacking site and banning people with the same username. That also wouldn't be legal, or smart, because some people have the same username as some other person on steam.

Are you sure you didn't hack? Not even an external crosshair? They take screenshots, you know. If you are sure you didn't do any of these, then the only thing you could do is contact steam, though it probably will be in vain.
    To the guy who cannot seem to read I said it is very "unlikely", I was just trying to give an explanation as to why all of a sudden his account was banned. If you cannot read the whole post; do not proceed to comment on it.

Also I said the same exact thing at the end; I told him to contact them because it is the only true way of finding out how you were banned.

Thanks @Ethereal for taking the time and making that awesome looking Darksiders signature up top
    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    well it is a vac ban so you were running something that interfered whit bo2 and the system detected it. as it is a auto ban and not manually

but i could be wrong

Thanks
    i used AHK and other a patched hack in mw2 can that ben me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i used AHK and other a patched hack in mw2 can that ben me?
    scripts and externals are detected aswell..so ye you can be banned by this

Thanks
    yeah but the afk i use are not detectable they said and most of them aren't compatible with my version of windows. and the external was outdated and i have never used it in public matches only private
    Last edited by taco900; 01-13-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    yeah but the afk i use are not detectable they said and most of them aren't compatible with my version of windows. and the external was outdated and i have never used it in public matches only private
    i wouldn give a fuck on what they say if i were you..if i provide you and aimbot and say its undetected forever..would u use it just because i said its UD?...and the external..meh outdated thats all what i have to say

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i have never used it in public matches only private
    They still detect, even if you play in private. The only way to get around this is not hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Private match still has TAC/VAC, even Zombies have them. AHK scripts are detectable, even if theyr not compatible. Same with hacks, just cus u cant use them doesnt mean you cant get banned for them.
    You used hacks and got banned. New key is the solve.
    Solved & Closed.

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".