Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Question Bypass, HWID ban and Uber. - Dead by Daylight

Hello, I would like to know will there be a bypass?, Is Uber planning something? and I will ask you, by the way if I buy a new motherboard - or omine then HWID ban ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Get a HWID Spoofer (paid) and/or replace MoBo, HDDs/SSDs and don't cheat <3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMarramiau View Post
    Get a HWID Spoofer (paid) and/or replace MoBo, HDDs/SSDs and don't cheat <3
    Do you have a hwid spoofer that works I cant seem to find one i found one and i think it might work but dont wanna waste money on it just to get banned lol

Thanks
    even if you change SSD/HDD/MOBO/WINDOWS all together, if you get reports they will banned you again for ban envasion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    And how do I buy cheats is there a bypass already there? and if you can turn off wallhack etc so that the bypass is only turned on? (only bypass beige wallhack etc)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nob08 View Post
    And how do I buy cheats is there a bypass already there? and if you can turn off wallhack etc so that the bypass is only turned on? (only bypass beige wallhack etc)
    No paid cheat that i know have a hwid spoofer (public p2c).

You can get invisible ONLY if you replace your whole pc (change all components except PSU - power supply)
    Last edited by T-800; 10-01-2018 at 01:24 PM.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    And how to replace only the motherboard?- It will be fine?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    And how to replace only the motherboard?- It will be fine?
    There's no way you're OK at all if you replace only the MOBO. If you are reported many times (which happens often in this game) your account and your HWID will be reviewed in detail, just changing the ID of the MOBO for a new one does not resolve that you have a new PC. the other IDs are registered so you will be banned again by Ban Evasion this time.

You can follow this link to keep track of how to evade the HWID Ban (what works, what does not work and what works partially):

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1399549

Here the summary:

Changes via Software:

-Use some Spoofer in the market (only some IDs change virtually) PATCHED (after a 4 or 5 hours banned again, using a lot of spoofers out there)
    -Change Volumes ID PATCHED
    -Change GUID PATCHED
    -Change MAC Address PATCHED
    -Change IP Address PATCHED
    -Reject the EULA PATCHED (Apparently accepting the EULA in an unbanned computer, then copying the files to the banned computer does not work, since Steam and the same game ask to accept the EULA again, so it is impossible to do this.)
    -Using GeForce Now TO DO (Not tested, but you can try Beta for evading HWID with nVidida Hardware cloud)

Changes in Hardware:

-Change Slot HDD / SDD PATCHED
    -Change or invert Slot RAM DIMMs PATCHED
    -Install another version of Windows (win 8, win 32 bits or win 64 bits, all with new serial key and without serial key) PATCHED
    -Change only the HDD / SDD with a new one PATCHED
    -Change only the MOBO for a new one WORKED (1 month fully work. Caution: After a reported too times, banned again, for Ban Evasion)
    -Change HDD / SDD and MOBO for new both WORKED (Keep out and clean from reports) (Caution: After a reported too times, banned again, for Ban Evasion)
    -Change only CPU with a new one TO DO
    -Change only RAM DIMMs for new ones PATCHED
    -Change CPU and RAM for new both TO DO
    -Change only the GPU for a new one TO DO
    -Change all HDD/SDD, GPU, CPU, MOBO, RAM, (New Computer) WORKED (You are Invisible now)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    but how will it change only the motherboard is the certainty that I will get ban? - I have also recently bought a new card and I have 2 disks in my computer (will it work?)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    but how will it change only the motherboard is the certainty that I will get ban? - I have also recently bought a new card and I have 2 disks in my computer (will it work?)
    As I told you in the thread I create. I have done all those tests.

If you are looking for certainty, I will tell you the following (again):

1) Changing MOBO does not remove the HWID ban if you have it. Just change a chain of a part of all the ID's of your PC that were already banned as for example: HDs / SDDs, GPU, CPU, RAM, etc ... Each component of your computer has a unique ID, that's why it's more complicated to evade the rest of ID's.

2) When you change a part you can break that chain but like the rest of your ID's are still in the EAC and DbD servers. They can easily track you if you are reported (even if it is a toxic player).

3) When you are tracked or find other ID's of yours, they ban you for Evading the previous Ban that you had.

It happened to me when I changed the MOBO once, when the month passed I was banned with a new MOBO for evading the Ban that I already had. Then I was banned when I changed the HDD / MOBO, but this took a little more like 3 months. Here I assumed that it was due to multiple reports.

And I repeat again so there is no doubt. The only way is to completely change all the ID's of your PC (MOBO / HDDs / CPU / GPU / RAM) practically make a new PC

This or using Spoofers, currently EAC has been patching the "holes" that were the GUID, the VOLUME ID, the MAC ID, the HD ID, and most likely patching the MOBO ID. So the spoofers that there are currently (private), surely will not serve soon.