Thanks

Unhappy Shortcut bind troubles

Ok I'm new to screwing around with vindictus But i'm not going to ask how to make a shortcut. My problem is only the firstbind works.

Should I have anything inbetween the 2 binds, like "+"?

C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\Vindictus.exe bind 8 "player_monster_damage_base_constant 600" bind 9 "cc_change_all_costume_color 256256256 "

I have also tried bind 9 "plr_move_speed_sprint 999999999"

Or is something wrong with the code in both of the last binds?

Edit: Ok i think some codes just don't work

C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\Vindictus.exe +alias a "cc_change_custume_color part 256256256" +bind 7 +alias b "player_monster_damage_base_constant 600" +bind 8 +alias c "plr_move_speed_sprint 2000" +bind 9

only bind 8 works in the above cmd.
    Last edited by Kuntsu; 04-06-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: New code

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah. You need to do +bind

and for alias, you're doing it wrong. You're aliasing that command, then you gotta do +bind a 7

+bind [alias] [key]

That's the format.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darkwar4ever For This Useful Post:

Kuntsu (04-06-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwar4ever View Post
    Yeah. You need to do +bind

and for alias, you're doing it wrong. You're aliasing that command, then you gotta do +bind a 7

+bind [alias] [key]

That's the format.
    Didn't work. Idk what I'm doing. I'll just stick to 1 bind thanks though.
    Last edited by Kuntsu; 04-06-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Or you can do it the long way... get the old console made by hell.. get the old hack sheild.. by someone else......... put the old HS in the nexon HS lunch console as admin.....
    lunch vind........... go into a dung... type in bind keyword " ur command" and click execute... n do it for other commands with different keys... end dung end vind.. end console.. then relunch vind without having console open... but during dung whn u press the keys u gave ur command it works...... there.. thx me if i help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Or you can do it the long way... get the old console made by hell.. get the old hack sheild.. by someone else......... put the old HS in the nexon HS lunch console as admin.....
    lunch vind........... go into a dung... type in bind keyword " ur command" and click execute... n do it for other commands with different keys... end dung end vind.. end console.. then relunch vind without having console open... but during dung whn u press the keys u gave ur command it works...... there.. thx me if i help
    Yes Hells console is all fine and dandy and I have used it many times but that's not what this thread is about. I'm trying to make more then 1 bind in the shortcut.

Thanks

or

Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    yea that is the best way i think
    If I help you out please Press thanks..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by x1productions View Post
    yea that is the best way i think
    found a cgf in here M:\Games\Vindictus\en-US
    I will be using that. But yea hells console is way easier.

//thread

Thanks
    i have the same problem with my shortcut , i have this :
    C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\Vindictus.exe +bind 9 +alias a "monster_player_damage_base_constant -80" +bind 8 +alias b "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999" +bind 7 +alias c "combat_min_critical_hit_ratio 999" +bind 6 +alias d "cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999"

i dont know if i using the correct format , any can help with this

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntsu View Post
    found a cgf in here M:\Games\Vindictus\en-US
    I will be using that. But yea hells console is way easier.

//thread
    how i can edit the cgf? can u explain me? I only have playing vindictus 3 week so i have many things to learn

Thanks
    when ur creating an alias ur giving a specific code (monster_player_damage_base_constant -80) a name, so +alias "god" "monster_player_damage_base_constant -80" we gave the "monster_player_damage_base_constant -80" the name GOD.. now u make a bind, +bind "key" "name of the code we just created".. all the thing is gonna be like : +alias "God" "monster_player_damage_base_constant -80" +bind "y" "god"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdeadlyy For This Useful Post:

Kuntsu (04-21-2011)