Thanks

LF> Someone to make me a undetectable macro bot for a private server

Im currently playing in a GMS 233.3 server. All the macro programs ive installed get caught after some time, Im assuming that this server has checks on process names and all of that. Resource hacker is giving me issues when trying to modify these files, and I cant find a program to change the process name of my opened windows. Im willing to pay money if someone can make me a completely private macro recorder or "bot" I can set up to farm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If they are not detecting AHK, I would recommend trying to use a pixel scanner for a specific yellow color (I'm assuming that your character mini-map is still yellow) on the top-left corner. Then, you can use that to make if statements on (x, y) locations to trigger an action.

When I was making shitty AHK bots for MapleRoyals, I would keep track of player status (1, 2, 3, etc), map a player status to an (x, y) position (ie. if I am player state 2, move left/right/up/down). I would also press "x" or some action that triggers genesis or an attack. It might be a little more complicated on the new GMS, but I think you can still do stuff like:

Code:
    fn doAttack() {
      Sleep(rand(250))         // Sleep function that chooses a random value from 0 - 249 ms
      PressKey("X")              // Press X to attack
      Sleep(rand(2500, 3000)) // Sleep for a random time from 2500 - 2999 ms b/c you used an attack
    }
    There are other ways, like working with packets to send attacks/skills too. Anyway, this is if their anti-cheat is not that great.

Edit:

Also, if you know a bit of simple game hacking a "reading process memory", then you can make a simple C/C++/C#/Python with just that much information tbh. Writing a simple macro is like:

Code:
    // Press X three times for your aran or kanna combo auto-attack LOL
    fn comboAtk() {
      PressKey("X")
      Sleep(250)
      PressKey("X")
      Sleep(250)
      PressKey("X")
    }
    You can even create threads to keep track of timers for when you need to activate buffs (maybe atomic variables?). You can look up multi-threading if you are interested in doing that. I am very inexperienced with coding and that was the way I kept track of buffs for my bots (in C++, I wasn't sure how to do it in AHK cause I wasn't really interested in writing more in-depth code for it).
    Last edited by killingspree888; 07-15-2022 at 10:05 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to killingspree888 For This Useful Post:

1ready (03-09-2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
    If they are not detecting AHK, I would recommend trying to use a pixel scanner for a specific yellow color (I'm assuming that your character mini-map is still yellow) on the top-left corner. Then, you can use that to make if statements on (x, y) locations to trigger an action.

When I was making shitty AHK bots for MapleRoyals, I would keep track of player status (1, 2, 3, etc), map a player status to an (x, y) position (ie. if I am player state 2, move left/right/up/down). I would also press "x" or some action that triggers genesis or an attack. It might be a little more complicated on the new GMS, but I think you can still do stuff like:

Code:
    fn doAttack() {
      Sleep(rand(250))         // Sleep function that chooses a random value from 0 - 249 ms
      PressKey("X")              // Press X to attack
      Sleep(rand(2500, 3000)) // Sleep for a random time from 2500 - 2999 ms b/c you used an attack
    }
    There are other ways, like working with packets to send attacks/skills too. Anyway, this is if their anti-cheat is not that great.

Edit:

Also, if you know a bit of simple game hacking a "reading process memory", then you can make a simple C/C++/C#/Python with just that much information tbh. Writing a simple macro is like:

Code:
    // Press X three times for your aran or kanna combo auto-attack LOL
    fn comboAtk() {
      PressKey("X")
      Sleep(250)
      PressKey("X")
      Sleep(250)
      PressKey("X")
    }
    You can even create threads to keep track of timers for when you need to activate buffs (maybe atomic variables?). You can look up multi-threading if you are interested in doing that. I am very inexperienced with coding and that was the way I kept track of buffs for my bots (in C++, I wasn't sure how to do it in AHK cause I wasn't really interested in writing more in-depth code for it).

What if I was to want to make a macro with 2 button

basically spam CTRL going to the left >>>>> then turn RIGHT with -->Key, then spam CTRL again, Turn Left with <--- Key, then spam CTRL again until I reach the end of the certain flat map im on? (Wanna try this on AHK)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by miikedukez View Post
    What if I was to want to make a macro with 2 button

basically spam CTRL going to the left >>>>> then turn RIGHT with -->Key, then spam CTRL again, Turn Left with <--- Key, then spam CTRL again until I reach the end of the certain flat map im on? (Wanna try this on AHK)
    Yes! This is very simple to make, but you might want to make it not as obvious that you're botting. I think you can try:

Thread 1: Read (x, y) pos + Check if you're in the right position
    Thread 2: Attack OR Move
    Thread 3-N: Buffs

Let N = (The amount of buffs running) + (3)

So for example, if you have buff 1, run it, set your player state to "buff_hs" or "buff_kishin". I would recommend using a data structure called a Stack/Queue/Vector/Array (I think AHK might use a vector or array that you can add/push/remove/pop). Then, just Pop the stack to set player state to "buff_{type of buff}".

I will explain why you will use that data structure:

If you have multiple threads and you do not use an array/stack/queue/vector, and you modify the "player_state" where "buff_hs" and "buff_kishin" run out at the same time, you will run into a race condition, which will modify player_state: attack_3 -> buff_hs (this may overwrite attack_3) -> buff_kishin (this will overwrite buff_hs even when you didn't start the hs buff).

To simplify this:
    Code:
    1. Player moves to (x_1, y_1) -> Attack (After attacking, check if you need to buff) ->
    2. Player moves to (x_2, y_2) -> Attack (After attacking, check if you need to buff [pretend we need to buff now]) -> {AT THE SAME TIME} ->
    3. buff_1, buff_2, buff_3 ran out! -> add buff_1, buff_2, buff_3 to the array ->
    // Note: You can use a boolean (true/false value) that will be set to true when a buff is not called

While(Array.is_not_empty() && boolean_activate_buff) {
      Array.remove() -> set player_state to "buff_i"
      boolean_activate_buff = false
    }

5. call "buff_i" -> boolean_activate_buff = true
    6. Check #4 -> if the it's empty or boolean_activate_buff == false -> Start attacking and moving again
    This is pseudo-code and none of this may look right cause I just thought of this on the spot.

Thanks

Yes! This is very simple to make, but you might want to make it not as obvious that you're botting. I think you can try:

Thread 1: Read (x, y) pos + Check if you're in the right position
    Thread 2: Attack OR Move
    Thread 3-N: Buffs

Let N = (The amount of buffs running) + (3)

So for example, if you have buff 1, run it, set your player state to "buff_hs" or "buff_kishin". I would recommend using a data structure called a Stack/Queue/Vector/Array (I think AHK might use a vector or array that you can add/push/remove/pop). Then, just Pop the stack to set player state to "buff_{type of buff}".

I will explain why you will use that data structure:

If you have multiple threads and you do not use an array/stack/queue/vector, and you modify the "player_state" where "buff_hs" and "buff_kishin" run out at the same time, you will run into a race condition, which will modify player_state: attack_3 -> buff_hs (this may overwrite attack_3) -> buff_kishin (this will overwrite buff_hs even when you didn't start the hs buff).

To simplify this:
    Code:
    1. Player moves to (x_1, y_1) -> Attack (After attacking, check if you need to buff) ->
    2. Player moves to (x_2, y_2) -> Attack (After attacking, check if you need to buff [pretend we need to buff now]) -> {AT THE SAME TIME} ->
    3. buff_1, buff_2, buff_3 ran out! -> add buff_1, buff_2, buff_3 to the array ->
    // Note: You can use a boolean (true/false value) that will be set to true when a buff is not called

While(Array.is_not_empty() && boolean_activate_buff) {
      Array.remove() -> set player_state to "buff_i"
      boolean_activate_buff = false
    }

5. call "buff_i" -> boolean_activate_buff = true
    6. Check #4 -> if the it's empty or boolean_activate_buff == false -> Start attacking and moving again
    This is pseudo-code and none of this may look right cause I just thought of this on the spot.

Im not going to lie, everything you wrote looks like alien language to me LOL. I have no knowledge in scripting. Wanna just make me a simple macro for a specific map? I'll pay you for your time and service

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Im not going to lie, everything you wrote looks like alien language to me LOL. I have no knowledge in scripting. Wanna just make me a simple macro for a specific map? I'll pay you for your time and service
    What private server is this? I currently do not have time, but I may consider trying to reverse it or play with the anti-cheat once I have my summer break (I am taking summer classes at the moment). You did say that your main issue was the anti-cheat detecting your programs, correct? Hopefully they haven't stopped virtual machines yet :X.

If it's not a super big private server (even though MapleRoyals had a shitty anti-cheat lol), I might have a chance in playing with their anti-cheat. I did want to try doing something with Rust (programming language) and see if I can write something interesting with it. I am going to assume they are using some kind of StringCompareA/StringCompareW like MapleRoyals.

In my opinion, you best bet is to learn AHK (it's really easy and fun). It's a simple programming language and can get you the basic botting scripts that you want. Tip: Run your AHK script as administrator, cause it may not work on some private servers if it's not run as admin.

Thanks

What private server is this? I currently do not have time, but I may consider trying to reverse it or play with the anti-cheat once I have my summer break (I am taking summer classes at the moment). You did say that your main issue was the anti-cheat detecting your programs, correct? Hopefully they haven't stopped virtual machines yet :X.

If it's not a super big private server (even though MapleRoyals had a shitty anti-cheat lol), I might have a chance in playing with their anti-cheat. I did want to try doing something with Rust (programming language) and see if I can write something interesting with it. I am going to assume they are using some kind of StringCompareA/StringCompareW like MapleRoyals.

In my opinion, you best bet is to learn AHK (it's really easy and fun). It's a simple programming language and can get you the basic botting scripts that you want. Tip: Run your AHK script as administrator, cause it may not work on some private servers if it's not run as admin.

Server is MapleLumiere

9. The Following User Says Thank You to miikedukez For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (07-17-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Server is MapleLumiere
    Thanks, I will give it a look once I get my 2 weeks of summer break ��.

Thanks

Thanks, I will give it a look once I get my 2 weeks of summer break ��.
    Thank you, I appreciate it

Thanks

bot in lumiere

lumiere has a lie detector how did you handle that one? if you are going to bot in this server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 200serial View Post
    lumiere has a lie detector how did you handle that one? if you are going to bot in this server
    Tbh, I haven't even gotten that far with it. I think learning about receiving/sending packets will be necessary to bypass the lie detector. Hopefully I can learn about receiving/sending packets (and encoding/decoding it), but my knowledge on it is very limited. Don't expect much. Also, I only have time during September to look at this, so we'll see.