Threaded View

Thanks

Banned from DayZ or want to script? BE whitlisting on my official server for $7!!!

*whitelisting*

Hey guys!
    So there's been requests out there for a server that is a safe haven for those who are banned or wanna script. I have the solution. I've purchased an official DayZ server that has battleye whitlisting. This means if even if you are banned from BE, you can still play!!!

My server is official and connected to the hive, but I'm offering whitlisting for the community of players that just wanna play and not be constantly banned.

Why do I have to charge? It's not because I wanna make money!

I need to charge for two reasons:
    1. I need the money to keep my server running, because I'm doing this and managing it on my own time for YOU guys.
    2. I also need to make sure you won't run off and report my server. IF SOMEONE REPORTS MY SERVER IT RUINS IT FOR YOURSELF AND EVERYONE.

You must first pay to be whitelisted. I can't afford to give my server name away and it be reported. This is not a scam. I've whitelisted people on THESE forums.

The only rule is you may not disrupt my server with constant hacking. If you do and I see posts on the dayz fourms about it, YOU WILL BE KICKED/BANNED and your $7 dollars will go down the drain.

My skype is sgt.jon

ADD ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

HAVE FUN and Enjoy NEVER BEING BANNED!
    Last edited by Blitz; 09-03-2012 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Price change by request

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sgt.Jonny For This Useful Post:

GeorgeVincent (10-17-2012),ThomasPhillips (09-10-2012)