Thanks

Want to buy Scarlet blade gold!! or trade with my RO2 SEA or Wartune's account!!

hi guys, i'm new here and this is my 1st post..
    i want to buy gold for scarlet blade, need it badly.. i need about 3-5k gold.. reply here with ur price if u have, or if u want to trade with my other game's account. i have RO2 SEA account and Wartune account.. both are pretty good.. here's some detail of my 2 accounts, if u're interested we can meet in game, or i can give u more detailed info here, both are still 1st hand, i'm the original owner, and pls no scam.. i want to meet with u in game 1st with ur scarlet blade main char to be sure, so i can believe u.. coz this is my 1st time here..

for RO2 SEA : Ranger lvl 50, full set AOD Hard (chaos come out when i'm already too lazy to play again) some enchanted and the weapon is +10, with +10 str runes, have 100+ pet, which has minimum of 30 sec cooldown + haste rate make it around 24s, with eremes pet. some costumes, have one with 2 socketed slot, 2 +7 str runes on, have almost every union costumes and head acc (almost, not all), still have vip membership card, and a lot of useful items in inventory.. since my client for RO2 SEA already error, i can't give any screenshot soon, but if anyone interested, i can go to other places and meet with u in game..

for Wartune : Archer lvl 44, full set lvl 40 legend armor with lvl 40 rings and jewels, 1 jewel legend already. the rest of the ring and jewel are just epic (purple) with 34k BR since i haven't use all my socketing rods on this armors, have 1k bound balens, good build, u can make it to 36k br right away if u change its astrals coz it has deter and goddes blessing on which doesn't increase br.. lvl 9 guild skill, almost has netherwing dragon mount, and already can synth nightshade mount, lots of useful items in bag and guild vault too.. it's pretty good for its lvl, i've build this char for around 3 months.. if u're interested, u can meet me in game too if u want to be sure or i can give screenshot here too, i'm on S300 Scarwood forest, i have another active account on, since i'm playing wartune too now..

Thanks
    no one playing wartune..? or no one interested in my accounts? or no one selling gold for scarlet blade..?
    anyway, i'll give some screenshot for my wartune's account.. oh and by the way, i heard of middleman,, anyone can tell me how it works? and if it's safer using middleman, let's make our transaction with middleman if anyone interested.. thx b4.

Thanks
    keep getting logged out while uploading..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    BR without pots, 200% BW.jpg  

Clothing.jpg  

Guild Vault.jpg  

Thanks
    zz why always adds coming out from my posts...
    some more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Astrals.jpg  

Mounts.jpg  

BG Kills.jpg