Thanks

UPS processed tracer investigation?

I got this email today, does this means they trace it via some kinda signal or trace it by searching their warehouses? I allready got refunded for this, should i answer that mail with something like this: " i am no longer interested in those items from you, you refunded me and i bought them in a physichal store here. No need for investigation. "

Or is it bullshit? DO they involve the cops? What does all that mean? Im outside UK

Hello,

We have received an update regarding the delivery of your order #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from UPS_EXPRESS_SAVER_EU_ROW.

According to the carrier, "I have processed a tracer investigation. The tracing process can take up to eight business days. Our Package Information Department will investigate the delivery status on a daily basis. You will be contacted with the tracer results as soon as the tracer is finalized. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused."

Sorry for the inconvenience you've had with this situation and delay.

If you have any further questions please contact us by replying to this e-mail and we’ll do everything we can to help you.

We appreciate your business and hope that we will see you again soon at Amazon.co.uk.
    Last edited by Josipator1000; 06-21-2016 at 01:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I work at ups and that sounds to me that the item is missing and they are looking for it lol. So either you didn't put it in there or someone snagged it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yeah I hear Amazon UK been really cracking down on this shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Josipator1000 View Post
    I got this email today, does this means they trace it via some kinda signal or trace it by searching their warehouses? I allready got refunded for this, should i answer that mail with something like this: " i am no longer interested in those items from you, you refunded me and i bought them in a physichal store here. No need for investigation. "

Or is it bullshit? DO they involve the cops? What does all that mean? Im outside UK

Hello,

We have received an update regarding the delivery of your order #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from UPS_EXPRESS_SAVER_EU_ROW.

According to the carrier, "I have processed a tracer investigation. The tracing process can take up to eight business days. Our Package Information Department will investigate the delivery status on a daily basis. You will be contacted with the tracer results as soon as the tracer is finalized. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused."

Sorry for the inconvenience you've had with this situation and delay.

If you have any further questions please contact us by replying to this e-mail and we’ll do everything we can to help you.

We appreciate your business and hope that we will see you again soon at Amazon.co.uk.
    One time UPS told me they had a overhead view of the package on my porch... yeah they had no idea where the damn package was.
    Currently selling eBook on How to refund clothing yourself for $25, and Apple $50. (Includes Clothing)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It doesn't involve cops, just tell them you already resolved the question with amazon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moduser1900 View Post
    I work at ups and that sounds to me that the item is missing and they are looking for it lol. So either you didn't put it in there or someone snagged it.
    Wow, no shit Sherlock. Didnt put it in where? What in gods name are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It doesn't involve cops, just tell them you already resolved the question with amazon
    The email was received from amazon, they contacted UPS and got that response and then forwarded it to me. To this day i havent received update or any other emails from either. THen again, the 8 business days havent passed yet.