Thanks

SELLING ACCOUNT (56 STAR ALL VAULTS/9 CHAR SLOTS/4 CHARS ALIVE) HUGEEE MULEDUMP!

Hey guys im selling my account as I have finally quit ROTMG. It comes as shown in these images. 4 chars are still alive missing a couple equips. It also comes with the muledump script including ALL the mules, and items shown in the mule dump.

Characters of the RotMG Player: StickLess | RealmEye.com

https://i.imgur.com/yBuRJMI.png

Some of the equips are missing but here are some UN-SB items that can buy you the missing ones. As for the UTS that would be needed, my main has a couple of juggs and a dblade to use on the warrior as well as cbow/cronus. My assassin is only a few pots away from maxing life and a few other stats.

PETS: Pets of the RotMG Player: StickLess | RealmEye.com My gummy bear pets the only one that really matters, +19 MP every time it 'heals', and hits 71 I think on gods.

That should be about it I believe. I will NOT be going first in this trade. I am vouched for and will supply a vouch thread when needed. Contact me on skype :Freevish1, but leave offers below as I will check here more often.

I only, only, ONLY accept Paypal. You have to be verified if you want to do business with me. If you arent verified it is very easy to become verified : https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...rification-faq

Thats it guys! Start the bidding!!

Thanks
    Bumppppp up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by freevish View Post
    Hey guys im selling my account as I have finally quit ROTMG. It comes as shown in these images. 4 chars are still alive missing a couple equips. It also comes with the muledump script including ALL the mules, and items shown in the mule dump.

Characters of the RotMG Player: StickLess | RealmEye.com

https://i.imgur.com/yBuRJMI.png

Some of the equips are missing but here are some UN-SB items that can buy you the missing ones. As for the UTS that would be needed, my main has a couple of juggs and a dblade to use on the warrior as well as cbow/cronus. My assassin is only a few pots away from maxing life and a few other stats.

PETS: Pets of the RotMG Player: StickLess | RealmEye.com My gummy bear pets the only one that really matters, +19 MP every time it 'heals', and hits 71 I think on gods.

That should be about it I believe. I will NOT be going first in this trade. I am vouched for and will supply a vouch thread when needed. Contact me on skype :Freevish1, but leave offers below as I will check here more often.

I only, only, ONLY accept Paypal. You have to be verified if you want to do business with me. If you arent verified it is very easy to become verified : https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...rification-faq

Thats it guys! Start the bidding!!
    $50:3? Pm me on mpgh and we can negotiate it. If you put some tops on the chars (I prefer un naked chars XD) then I will pay $70 

Thanks
    I have items to buy the tops with. 50 dollars is an absolute joke. This has 8/8s and almost 8/8s on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmm... Is there a price range you want me to buy it then? I cannot think of a reasonable price.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by herroimpanda View Post
    Hmm... Is there a price range you want me to bu it then? I cannot think of a reasonable price.
    Sorry for offering that low of a price.. I was brain dead earlier ^^. So... Would something in the $100 range be okay? (8/8's usually sell for $20 so $20 x 5 is $100.) I will pay $20 more of whatever the final price is for 1 acclaim, 1 Ggen, 1 acrop, 1 foul, 2 hydras/offers in gear for the almost naked chars.
    Possibly I might pay $20-$40 more if you 8/8 another char ;3 . Going first as usual
    Dat monkey XD
    Edit: if we are doing this trade when is a good time for you? ( I need to put the $$ in the bank too
    EDIT again.. READ HERE FIRST. I didn't realize that it came with those mules full of uts... I'd buy the main (stick) for around $120 or something and the mules.. Can you offer me a price for the mules?finally .... Does the main (stick) come with an email that when you forget pass you can reset? Or is it just a random email? My friend will be doing the PayPal transaction. I don't have it ).
    Last edited by herroimpanda; 04-28-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks
    Hmm... Is there a price range you want me to buy it then? I cannot think of a reasonable price.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Sorry for offering that low of a price.. I was brain dead earlier ^^. So... Would something in the $100 range be okay? (8/8's usually sell for $20 so $20 x 5 is $100.) I will pay $20 more of whatever the final price is for 1 acclaim, 1 Ggen, 1 acrop, 1 foul, 2 hydras/offers in gear for the almost naked chars.
    Possibly I might pay $20-$40 more if you 8/8 another char ;3 . Going first as usual
    Dat monkey XD
    Edit: if we are doing this trade when is a good time for you? ( I need to put the $$ in the bank too
    EDIT again.. READ HERE FIRST. I didn't realize that it came with those mules full of uts... I'd buy the main (stick) for around $120 or something and the mules.. Can you offer me a price for the mules?finally .... Does the main (stick) come with an email that when you forget pass you can reset? Or is it just a random email? My friend will be doing the PayPal transaction. I don't have it ).
    Someone offered 295 for the muledump and stick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    $300 :3 ? Then I would be happy

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Okay freevish.. Can we confirm we are doing this trade? I need to remake my schedule to deposit for PayPal if we do.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

$320-$350 would be my almost final if the other guy offers higher.
    Last edited by herroimpanda; 04-28-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's true that 8/8s are usually $20, take herro's offer and run, unless he is scamming XD. TBH, people sell multiple 8/8's for a cheapish price, and ur characters dont have equips. your account is not worth in the $300's imo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have vouches :P I would not scam anyway since I just started playing again so I need some stuff.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Though... With all those mule items I think it would be worth it. Right?o.o

Thanks
    $320-$350 would be my almost final if the other guy offers higher.
    for that money you can buy enough potions to max 20 chars ... :P note that you can not sell those duped items to anyone as they will most likely stay soulbound ... but whatever ;-)

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by freevish View Post
    Someone offered 295 for the muledump and stick.
    lol ... 300$ for items you can neither sell nor use yourself ... :P you seem to know a lot of crazy people :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eth0nic View Post
    for that money you can buy enough potions to max 20 chars ... :P note that you can not sell those duped items to anyone as they will most likely stay soulbound ... but whatever ;-)

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

lol ... 300$ for items you can neither sell nor use yourself ... :P you seem to know a lot of crazy people :P

whatever. Go ruin more peoples hopes and dreams ((( lol
    Last edited by freevish; 04-28-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks
    Hi im willing to pay more for the account... but could you post an updated version of your muledump and characters?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Edit: backing out since I can buy an account with 14 8/8s for around the same price.