Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Naruto Chapter 615

Hey, I finally get to make this thread for us. :P Guess everyone else is busy with Christmas stuff.

You can read it here: Naruto 615 - Read Naruto 615 Online - Page 3

Man, this fucking chapter was AMAZING. (I know I say that about every chapter, but this one truly was fucking epic). 15/10 would read 3 times over. The way Hinata slapped him back into his senses (and Kurama too), and the way the chapter ended (NaruHina is basically confirmed). I also liked everyone's reaction to Neji's death (not even the characters could believe a main character died xD). Oh, and Bee's ownage was sick too.

Anyways, tell me what you guys think.

P.S: Since I'm the thread creator, I can finally say this: If you're just going to pointlessly complain, don't post at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Hey, I finally get to make this thread for us. :P Guess everyone else is busy with Christmas stuff.

You can read it here: Naruto 615 - Read Naruto 615 Online - Page 3

Man, this fucking chapter was AMAZING. (I know I say that about every chapter, but this one truly was fucking epic). 15/10 would read 3 times over. The way Hinata slapped him back into his senses (and Kurama too), and the way the chapter ended (NaruHina is basically confirmed). I also liked everyone's reaction to Neji's death (not even the characters could believe a main character died xD). Oh, and Bee's ownage was sick too.

Anyways, tell me what you guys think.

P.S: Since I'm the thread creator, I can finally say this: If you're just going to pointlessly complain, don't post at all
    I lold I just got home from my GF's house so I didn't know it came out but OT:

I'd probably enjoy the chapter more if Tobito would stfu. And my favorite panel would be the one where it showed everyone that died for him?
    [img]https://i995.mangapand*****m/naruto/615/naruto-3780187.jpg[/img] and the very last panel.

And I wouldn't excatly say "NaruHina" is confirmed.. to the point that it will continue post-war, to me it's more like Kishi realized the fans want some NaruHina and decided to give it to us.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    And I wouldn't excatly say "NaruHina" is confirmed.. to the point that it will continue post-war, to me it's more like Kishi realized the fans want some NaruHina and decided to give it to us.
    You're right, it's not confirmed. But I think it's very likely at this point. (And don't worry, I'm not one of those fans that is totally for one pairing and avoids the other one like the plague, I wouldn't mind if Naruto got with Hinata or Sakura). :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You're right, it's not confirmed. But I think it's very likely at this point. (And don't worry, I'm not one of those fans that is totally for one pairing and avoids the other one like the plague, I wouldn't mind if Naruto got with Hinata or Sakura). :P
    Fuck that, I don't want Naruto paired with "Ms. get knocked the fuck out by Kyuubi mode." EVEN IN THE FUCKING FILLER (not sure if you're watching it) she gets knocked the fuck it by the Kyuubi-clone, it's pathetic. Then again, Naruto get air combo'd, but avenges himself by going Sage mode and kickin ass.

Here's a little something for ya: Naruto's birthday is October 10. That makes 10/10 = TenTen ; Put it together TenTen <3 Naruto. /

Loljk, at the moment I fully support this whole NaruHina thing Kishi is hinting at.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    This chapter was essentially.

Church of Naruto vs. Church of Tobito

Tobito made a strong argument though, Nikka your are friends are dying left and right....STFU with yo believe it shyt.
    ( I didnt realize so many no names died in that last attack aswell lol )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (12-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -_-

Anyone else realize that at some minor level they pointed out naruto's own ignorance to him by saying " it's not just about you bro", but at the same time it is just about him. There is literally no one else who matters in this fight besides Naruto, even with the entirety of the other nations there. This whole point that Tobi tries to make is simply dodged by ignorance and delusions that Tobi is the only "bad guy". The other villages kill each other all the time yet they somehow forget this? Neji dying is no different than what these villages do to each other all the time, just kind of odd how the leaf and such pretty much deny the basic shit they do all the time. What sheer stupidity for writing.

Also: nothing happened. I could completely skip this and be ok. Spam chapter is spam and for
    Shonen talking is almost pointless. Meaningless, grade school level views expressed for 90% of the fight with only 10% action? C'mon kishi, that's pathetic.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    -_-

Anyone else realize that at some minor level they pointed out naruto's own ignorance to him by saying " it's not just about you bro", but at the same time it is just about him. There is literally no one else who matters in this fight besides Naruto, even with the entirety of the other nations there. This whole point that Tobi tries to make is simply dodged by ignorance and delusions that Tobi is the only "bad guy". The other villages kill each other all the time yet they somehow forget this? Neji dying is no different than what these villages do to each other all the time, just kind of odd how the leaf and such pretty much deny the basic shit they do all the time. What sheer stupidity for writing.

Also: nothing happened. I could completely skip this and be ok. Spam chapter is spam and for
    Shonen talking is almost pointless. Meaningless, grade school level views expressed for 90% of the fight with only 10% action? C'mon kishi, that's pathetic.
    Guess you didn't read that....

Also, the Nation's put aside their differences (guess you can't really read, or your memory sucks...) at the beginning of the war when Gaara gave his epic speech. People can change, as shocking as that may seem.

Thanks
    Sakura is a filler herself. NARUHINANARUHINANARUHINANARUHINANARUHINANARUHINANA RUHINANARUHINANARUHINANARUHINANARUHINANARUHINANARU HINANARUHINANARUHINANARUHINANARUHINA

Anyways, this was great. I still don't know how they're going to win though... After all you're up against Obito/Madara/Juubi. :/
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Guess you didn't read that....

Also, the Nation's put aside their differences (guess you can't really read, or your memory sucks...) at the beginning of the war when Gaara gave his epic speech. People can change, as shocking as that may seem.

He can complain if he wants.

My honest opinion of the chapter is that it wasn't what I had expected. It was ENTIRELY useless, except for the tobi naruto chat about ppls dying.
    THe whole other naruto and his bro's dont let em die crap was useless. I mean, it's a war, people are going to die, accept that fact but a little motivation from a few words isn;t going to make you win the war.

I found it kinda boring cept the killer bee part. THERE needs to be more intense action, it's a war, 80% of it has just been talking during the war and it's really unnecessary.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    He can complain if he wants.

My honest opinion of the chapter is that it wasn't what I had expected. It was ENTIRELY useless, except for the tobi naruto chat about ppls dying.
    THe whole other naruto and his bro's dont let em die crap was useless. I mean, it's a war, people are going to die, accept that fact but a little motivation from a few words isn;t going to make you win the war.

I found it kinda boring cept the killer bee part. THERE needs to be more intense action, it's a war, 80% of it has just been talking during the war and it's really unnecessary.

Hello person who has already been defeated, let me introduce MORE FLASHBACKS. Oh? you think that isn't enough? TALKING ABOUT CANNON FODDER CHARACTERS. Aha!, got you!

No.........it can't be.......... you actually want the plot to advance?! How is that even possible? Fine, take this: CHARACTER THAT HAS BEEN USELESS FOR OVER 300+ CHAPTERS DEATH!!!

You can't dodge that now can you? Muhahahaha, even added POINTLESS "REALITY" EMO-TEEN DRIVEL as a bonus!
    -Seriously, Obito is a fucking emo and its worse than Pein at this point.
    ----------------------------------

Also: Naruto hasn't really been about his "comrades" for well, the entirety of the series. The only relationship he shared of that kind was with sasuke and not really with anyone else. Not that there is anything bad about that, but its complete bullshit to put the "we are your comrades" when they aren't and have never been.

Tch. What utter nonsense kishi is trying to pull.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Hello person who has already been defeated, let me introduce MORE FLASHBACKS. Oh? you think that isn't enough? TALKING ABOUT CANNON FODDER CHARACTERS. Aha!, got you!

No.........it can't be.......... you actually want the plot to advance?! How is that even possible? Fine, take this: CHARACTER THAT HAS BEEN USELESS FOR OVER 300+ CHAPTERS DEATH!!!

You can't dodge that now can you? Muhahahaha, even added POINTLESS "REALITY" EMO-TEEN DRIVEL as a bonus!
    -Seriously, Obito is a fucking emo and its worse than Pein at this point.
    ----------------------------------

Also: Naruto hasn't really been about his "comrades" for well, the entirety of the series. The only relationship he shared of that kind was with sasuke and not really with anyone else. Not that there is anything bad about that, but its complete bullshit to put the "we are your comrades" when they aren't and have never been.

Tch. What utter nonsense kishi is trying to pull.
    Sometimes I think you're reading a completely different manga....either that or you have VERY severe short term memory loss...

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Sometimes I think you're reading a completely different manga....either that or you have VERY severe short term memory loss...
    Sometimes I think you hate people just because they're complaining about a manga. The fact that you never say anything bad about it is stupid. Everytime "GREAT CHAPTER" "GREAT CHAPTER". Go read other manga.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sometimes I think you hate people just because they're complaining about a manga. The fact that you never say anything bad about it is stupid. Everytime "GREAT CHAPTER" "GREAT CHAPTER". Go read other manga.
    You're right, I forget, I'm supposed to hate what I like. Makes perfect fucking sense.

P.S: "Go read other manga?" Why? So I can be a Debby Downer like Empire?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dude omg, THAT CHAPTER WAS SO BADASS. JUST LIKE EVERY CHAPTER. I"M NOT GAY FOR NARUTO? WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?
    ------------------

Lets be fair fingering, no matter if you like naruto or hate it, it is a bad series. Its like..........godzilla. Not really a good movie, pretty horrible script, all the characters are extremely 2D or just there for the sake of it past their introduction, but its still a Godzilla movie, and people watch it for what that is. Naruto is shonen, and people watch it for the battles, not the horribly naive viewpoints or the extreme amount of talking panels just meant to drag out the time rather than add to the series.
    ------------------

Fingering, scot is the type of person who has a big sync ratio with naruto. All the angsty teen stuff is like his bible at this point. Its best not to mess with it until he grows up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    That make me cry
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bye @YOU

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast