Thanks

Sumthing wrong with my account,

Please revert all of my changes then ummm, change password to email, thanks

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    There have been no changes as far as I can tell to your account. Simply changed the password to something else if you are afraid you were compromised.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    There have been no changes as far as I can tell to your account. Simply changed the password to something else if you are afraid you were compromised.
    Ummm, here's what happened:

I tried to change my email, so I did, then it was the time I had to confirm it with my new email, so I clicked the link, then it said "your password is blahblah days old, please change it with this link" or something, so I did, then it told me that my account was't verified or confirmed so yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The email on the account has never changed, and it has been verified since July 19th. Unless you're speaking of a different account, there's no problem with this one.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    The email on the account has never changed, and it has been verified since July 19th. Unless you're speaking of a different account, there's no problem with this one.
    Can you please just change the password then? change it to my email

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You can easily recover the password by using the forgot password feature. I only do that when there's no alternative, and I've verified the user making the request is the account owner.

I

Thanks
    You can easily recover the password by using the forgot password feature. I only do that when there's no alternative, and I've verified the user making the request is the account owner.
    Well, theres no alternative as it will then tell me that my email is unconfirmed..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Once again, the email is not unconfirmed, it was verified on July 19th. I will make the system send a password reminder.

Edit: Sent.

I

Thanks
    Once again, the email is not unconfirmed, it was verified on July 19th. I will make the system send a password reminder.

Edit: Sent.
    What exactly did you do? I received no reminder..Can you just change my pass to my email?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So when I asked about this, you made no reference to this being about another account. I was attempting all the fixes for the account you're currently using, thus wasting both or our times. I decided to look for Freeze just now, and found that one has an unverified email. I made the system send activation codes again to the email "m********e@gmail.com". Also changed the password to the original email on the account.

I

Thanks

So when I asked about this, you made no reference to this being about another account. I was attempting all the fixes for the account you're currently using, thus wasting both or our times. I decided to look for Freeze just now, and found that one has an unverified email. I made the system send activation codes again to the email "m********e@gmail.com". Also changed the password to the original email on the account.
    Oh, I'm an idiot, I'm really sorry xD, Thanks alot @Liz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I think this should be closed now. @Liz Thanks alot btw