Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

[Very Cheap] Microsoft Shop [Very limited stock - Stocks won't be refilled]

Got a few keys left in stock, once stock is out, they won't be refilled so get them quick!

15% to the first three to order

~~Standard Editions~~5-9 left in Stock

Windows 8 N Standard - $19.99
    Windows 8.1 N Standard - $23.99

~~Pro Editions~~5-9 left in stock

Windows 8 N Professional - $24.99
    Windows 8.1 Pro - $27.99

~~Windows 7~~ VERY LIMITED STOCK~~ONLY 1-2 copies of each product to be sold

Windows 7 Ultimate Edition - $17.99
    Windows 7 Home Premium - $12.99
    Windows 7 Professional - $19.99

~~Office 2010~~ VERY LIMITED STOCK

Office 2010 Normal - $12.99
    Office 2010 Pro - $22.99
    Office 2013 - $39.99 - Out of stock - Sale closed

~~Visual Studio 2013~~ALL Versions~~Limited Stock

Visual Studio Any version (except v. 2013) - $14.99
    Visual Studio 2013 - $29.99

~~Payments options~~

Paypal (*% discount for former customers)
    Bitcoin (10% discount on any order)
    Litecoin (10% discount on any order)

Important note - Read

N and KN editions

The features in the N and KN Editions are the same as their equivalent full versions, but do not include Windows Media Player or other Windows Media-related technologies, such as Windows Media Center and Windows DVD Maker. The cost of the N and KN Editions are the same as the full versions, as the Media Feature Pack for Windows 7 N or Windows 7 KN can be downloaded without charge from Microsoft.
    I got both normal, N and KN editions, you will be asked which edition you like before you send the payment to ensure everyone is happy.

TOS
    Terms Of Service:

- I will not go first under any circumstances, however, an OMM (Official Middleman) can be used.
    - All keys are unused and legit.
    - No refunds.

Vouch copies: 1, to one staff or user with 1,5k+ posts and 50+ rep - Only Office/Visual/Windows 8 (Standard)/Windows 8.1 (Standard) or any Windows 7 edition.

Post or PM me for questions/orders.
    Last edited by DeLard; 11-08-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Are you seriously call this cheap?
    Money talks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by d0hn View Post
    Are you seriously call this cheap?
    Person clearly have no idea what hes talking about. These are fresh generated (they actually haven't been generated at all, so they will be minutes old when customers get them) and 100% working. These are not from any infected computer which have had their serial stolen, these will only belong to one and that will be the customer. I should mention that my keys is for the full versions and not "upgrade from windows 7 to windows 8", but what does that matter when my price still beats it?

If you honestly think $27.99 is much for a $137.98 LEGIT license then I doubt I will be able to please you. GL finding a seller who wants to sell you a serial like mine for $5 when they easily go for $60-90 on sites like ebay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Oh really I don't know what I'm talking about? "If you honestly think $27.99 is much for a $137.98" do you give box, disc and COA with it? Who cares that they were generated. They were generated by MSDN or MSDN-ala-related-shit-page.

Next one
    "to sell you a serial like mine for $5 when they easily go for $60-90 on sites like ebay. " You are not allowed to sell Microsoft Software on ebay without COA lol. @KasperskyCheap have RETAIL keys that I used to buy and not had any problem with them.

Going to the conclusion
    Guy who "thinks" that he can sell Microsoft Software without COA's (Since they've joined VeRO) on eBay.
    Let me just mention one bit from the VeRO programme
    "Microsoft software must include a program disk and a Certificate of Authenticity and, for some software, a user manual and printed copy of the End User License Agreement. Make sure that you are getting all required components when you shop for software."
    I don't think I want to waste my time in your thread anymore trying to convience you that you selling overpriced MSDN generated keys that are worth less than dirt.

Oh btw. can I see that LEGIT license that you were talking about? If you are licensed to sell it may I ask you for resellers ID and for documentation regarding your Windows copies? If you will prove them all to me I will buy some keys of you.
    Money talks.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d0hn For This Useful Post:

k3ighlar3n33 (11-10-2013),KasperskyCheap (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    People should look away from this person's sale trashing, hes trying to make me look bad when adverting to a other shop IN MY TOPIC, which you can see the user have done multiply times at people who have the same products like kaspersky.

Quote Originally Posted by d0hn View Post
    Oh btw. can I see that LEGIT license that you were talking about? If you are licensed to sell it may I ask you for resellers ID and for documentation regarding your Windows copies? If you will prove them all to me I will buy some keys of you.
    blablabla, I'm going to stop replying to you, you post all this kind of shit on everyones shops who sell Windows keys, besides cheapkaspersky who sells for $10 each (as said by you in a topic) which I do doubt a official reseller can sell them for, so why ain't you posting that COA shit on his topic? Moral is good, double moral is just meh.

Well GG, you may have ruined my shop with lies, at least I can promise my customers that my products ain't carded, which Cheapkaspersky have refused to answer several times, which I'm sending to staff for posting a danger to MPGH users.

I would prefer if you would hold your end and just stop replying as you said you would.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLard View Post
    People should look away from this person's sale trashing, hes trying to make me look bad when adverting to a other shop IN MY TOPIC, which you can see the user have done multiply times at people who have the same products like kaspersky.

blablabla, I'm going to stop replying to you, you post all this kind of shit on everyones shops who sell Windows keys, besides cheapkaspersky who sells for $10 each (as said by you in a topic) which I do doubt a official reseller can sell them for, so why ain't you posting that COA shit on his topic? Moral is good, double moral is just meh.

Well GG, you may have ruined my shop with lies, at least I can promise my customers that my products ain't carded, which Cheapkaspersky have refused to answer several times, which I'm sending to staff for posting a danger to MPGH users.

I would prefer if you would hold your end and just stop replying as you said you would.
    I've never said anything bad, if you are going to buy Windows for yourself then go for it, if you can guarantee to keep this keys working fine then that's cool but don't mix people with ebay reselling because it's illegal. Just work on prices dude that's what needs improving other than that I see you as a legit seller, just don't mix people with fake stuff such as those "ultra cheap pricing instead of 144 usd you pay 30 usd" that's a lie because you'll never sell msdn copy for 144 usd, they are much cheaper MSDN keys are worth less than dirt. If you want to sent me a screenshot of any key status blank some bits out all I want to see is product id and EULA status. and I will vouch for you.
    Money talks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    IS OFFICE 2010 STUFF LIKE MICROSOFT, POWERPOINT, ECHETARA?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xDannz View Post
    IS OFFICE 2010 STUFF LIKE MICROSOFT, POWERPOINT, ECHETARA?
    Yes it is google is your friend