Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Unpacking .pak files from DJMAX

I was wondering if anyone knows how to decrypt/unpack .pak files for the game DJMAX Trilogy for PC. The reason i want to do this is to see the game data since all of it is in .pak files that i cannot extract or open. It would open the possibility for custom song creation if it was possible to add in data and repack it. But aside from that this is just for curiosity sake. I don't think i can upload a small .pak file from the game cause it could be considered copyrighted material? I could PM anyone who wants to try it or if you already own the game that works too. Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm808 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows how to decrypt/unpack .pak files for the game DJMAX Trilogy for PC. The reason i want to do this is to see the game data since all of it is in .pak files that i cannot extract or open. It would open the possibility for custom song creation if it was possible to add in data and repack it. But aside from that this is just for curiosity sake. I don't think i can upload a small .pak file from the game cause it could be considered copyrighted material? I could PM anyone who wants to try it or if you already own the game that works too. Thanks.
    Heyllow,
    I'm at the end of my prototype tool for extract DJMax trilogy *.pak files but some files are still crypted(not the most important).
    And for a repak, I'll need to know really from the *.pak for the game accept it with no problem.
    I'll share it when my tool will be ready.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hontoshadow View Post
    Heyllow,
    I'm at the end of my prototype tool for extract DJMax trilogy *.pak files but some files are still crypted(not the most important).
    And for a repak, I'll need to know really from the *.pak for the game accept it with no problem.
    I'll share it when my tool will be ready.
    Hey there, I'm interested in this tool.
    Just a question, what files does it extract? The regular .pt from DJMax Online?
    Could you please send me the tool when it's ready? I'm trying to convert them into beatmaps for other games, like osu!mania.

Cheers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanachan View Post
    Hey there, I'm interested in this tool.
    Just a question, what files does it extract? The regular .pt from DJMax Online?
    Could you please send me the tool when it's ready? I'm trying to convert them into beatmaps for other games, like osu!mania.

Cheers.
    You should be able to found the Unpacker on my website. Search for HSReina on Google. I can't share link on this forum.
    The *.pt files are encrypted. I have a tool to unpack them, but can't share it. I'll try to share an online service to do that.
    The *.pt files are a little different from the old *.pt file from DJMax online.
    They are similar as DJMax Technika series.