Thanks

Trove - Movement Speed Hack using Cheat Engine

I'm trying to make a movement speed hack for Trove, but when I try to "Find out what writes to this address" it just tells me that "I couldn't attach the debugger to this process!". From what I've read it seems like Trove has an idle debugger attached to it to prevent cheat engine from attaching it's own. In order to circumvent this you need to reset the DebugPort of the eprocess. I found a program usually used for this called "Helios Debug Port Reset", but I can't find it available for download anywhere! (404 missing page)
    Can anyone provide me a download link to this program or any similar program? Or if there's another way to reset the debug port, can you help me do so?

Thanks
    Here;
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=919055

The pointers have changed but the offsets have not. Just run the pointer scan after getting the address.
    Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
    Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Your missing the point, This still doesn't allow me to find out what writes to an address which is the essential part. Trove tries to counteract speedhacking by continuously assigning the proper value to the speed parameter, and it's able to do this much more rapidly than cheat engine can. Thus I need to find out what writes to the address and null it's effect.

The question still stands, how do I reset the debug port?

Thanks
    Since no one seems to know anything about this, I'm going to reassess my assumptions.

First, has anyone tried using cheat engine on Trove? And if you have, can you attach the debugger? (Right-click > "Find out what writes to this address")
    Last edited by Z3wz; 04-06-2015 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think there is a tutorial in YouTube how to find those speed hack address by using cheat engine
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    I think there is a tutorial in YouTube how to find those speed hack address by using cheat engine
    If you don't know what I'm talking about then please don't post. I just checked them all out (there's only like 3 videos) and none of 'em used the debugger. If I'm wrong on this and missed a video then please link that video, but even if there's a video where one uses the debugger it won't help me because I still can't attach the debugger. I know how to find pointers and change their values, its just that when I right-click --> "Find out what writes to this address" it simply tells me that it couldn't attach the debugger. I realize that this isn't you average everyday problem with a simple well known solution, so I'm simply doing some reconnaissance by asking these questions:
    Has anyone tried using cheat engine on Trove and can you attach the debugger? (Right-click > "Find out what writes to this address")

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3wz View Post
    If you don't know what I'm talking about then please don't post. I just checked them all out (there's only like 3 videos) and none of 'em used the debugger. If I'm wrong on this and missed a video then please link that video, but even if there's a video where one uses the debugger it won't help me because I still can't attach the debugger. I know how to find pointers and change their values, its just that when I right-click --> "Find out what writes to this address" it simply tells me that it couldn't attach the debugger. I realize that this isn't you average everyday problem with a simple well known solution, so I'm simply doing some reconnaissance by asking these questions:
    Has anyone tried using cheat engine on Trove and can you attach the debugger? (Right-click > "Find out what writes to this address")
    Use olly dbg its little similar to debugger port
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks

Ok, I'll try that.

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded ollydbg and tried to attach it to Trove but as I suspected it didn't work.
    "File > Attach... > trove" - results in an error message: "Unable to attach the process 'trove' with ID 0000142c (5164.). Reason: 00000057 (ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER)".

Sooo, like I said, trove probably uses some anti-debug stuff to prevent people from hacking the game. The tool looks promising though, I'll mess around with it and see what I can do with it. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3wz View Post
    Ok, I'll try that.

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded ollydbg and tried to attach it to Trove but as I suspected it didn't work.
    "File > Attach... > trove" - results in an error message: "Unable to attach the process 'trove' with ID 0000142c (5164.). Reason: 00000057 (ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER)".

Sooo, like I said, trove probably uses some anti-debug stuff to prevent people from hacking the game. The tool looks promising though, I'll mess around with it and see what I can do with it. Thanks!
    After you attach the game.exe just click the play button sometime olly dbg its a little bug when you attach the exe game.
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Its is easy > Open CE > click Add Address Manually and Float, 3 Offset. >

"trove.exe"+00909528
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Trove For This Useful Post:

andresdoom (03-20-2020),decodercc (03-22-2023),Gaminatti (07-27-2021),Gray24 (06-24-2015),KstSinx (04-15-2015),Manjuel (05-06-2020),maxsixth (02-20-2021),niggadiety (06-16-2021),PavelOKk (09-07-2015),Rapdemigud (08-23-2021),Skies4ever (08-11-2015),Unknowngalaxyfox (10-08-2023),victorfhgl (11-24-2018),wucko98 (04-15-2015),yago1428 (04-17-2015),yahoo10130 (06-28-2015),Z3wz (04-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Trove View Post
    Its is easy > Open CE > click Add Address Manually and Float, 3 Offset. >

I need 2 virus scan
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Thanks
    Hi i am having the same problem and can't attach to trove neither with cheat engine or ollydbg.If you have found the solution please post it here.